Dai companions react to a weird spell turning them into a baby version of themselves for a whole day and gotta put up w the inquisitor squealing over how cute they are and squeezing them (bonus points if bull was a fat baby)
- Cole wouldnt mind it too much. He didnt exactly get to ‘grow up.’ He’d like the attention from the inquisitor, but it would be harder to help people. The inquisitor would strap him to their chest when they walked around the keep.
- FAT baby Bull crying cause’ his incoming horns hurt and give him bad headaches. (The Chargers would strap him to Krem’s chest, and watch as he flails angrily about not being able to fight.)
- Vivienne would be a cranky baby. The Inquisitor would try and fold her clothes into something that would fit her, and she’d scream and cry in protest. Never the less, Vivienne was a cute baby. The Inquisitor would style her hair in pigtales.
- Varric would be happy. no more bills to pay? Hell yeah. He’d sleep all day. The Inquisitor would scold him for sleeping into their bed, but would be all blushy over how cute a baby dwarf is.
- Solas would be a super moody elf, ‘accidentally’ setting things on fire, and crying when he couldnt conitnue working on his murals. The Inquisitor bought him some crayons and paper to draw with.
- Baby Blackwall would sleep and sleep and eat, then sleep. He’d be a hefty baby, asking over and over again to be fed. The Inquisitor loved when he’d sleep while eating.
- Cassandra is a mean and angry baby, constantly knocking things over and huffing about how she wanted to be older again. She’d whine and cry all day until she fell asleep. The Inquisitor would give her a wooden sword to play with. immediatly regretting it after getting smacked in the face with it.
- Dorian is a brat since birth, crying loudly if it were too hot or too cold, then requesting he have a whole new wardrobe for his ‘new baby form.’ He’d insist the inquisitor gather his old clothes from Tevinter. Instead, they knit him a onesey, and they nearly cry from how cute he looks. He takes the biggest shit in his diaper whenever they force him to wear it.
- Sera is a loud and energetic baby, always getting into trouble and stealing thing from people. The Inquisitor doesnt approve, but cant help but smile when she laughs. Hearing a baby elf snort, her cheeks turn a bright red as she give a toothy grin in the most adorable thing the Inquisitor has ever seen.