Magilou’s prolly the sorta gal who likes grabbing Velvet by the bootycheeks to pull her in for a hug. She likes koala huggin’ but hasn’t gotten over the fact Velvet can cradle her scrawny butt in the palms of her hands with ease.
Also lemme pretend Velvet would like tugging on Magilou’s ears whenever she’s being a little shit okay bye these two took over my life and ruined it
* compelling plot that IS NOT overused
* the acting has grown beautifully over the season + it is showcasing young, vibrant talent in the world
* LGBT+ rep, y'all, plus homophobia, internalized homophobia, coming to terms with your sexuality (and yes, the gay relationship is a bit of a subplot but I am still so fucking proud)
* real-life situations that depict a great overall representation of being the child of an addict, of running from your past, of loving someone unconditionally, of still dealing with the repercussion of losing a parent, of stressing about the thought of coming out to the world — actual, real things that people face every single damn day
* Gabe is a veterinarian, end of story
* set in a stereotypical small town instead of large metropolises
* dirt bike boyfriends ???
* very, very brief mentions/subplots of turning to drugs for relaxation, mild schizophrenia, ostracizing, plus so much more
* love is the most pure and most dirtiest sense
* Tyler Young and James Paxton
It has something for everyone. Seriously. Like crime shows? We got you. Like romance? We got that. Like thrillers? Bet. Love drama? Loaded. Humor? It’s there.
Save the show, y'all. It’s simple. Watch it. And you’ll love it. (: