will possibly hurt him a lot

Caught (Spencer Reid x Reader)

One shot request for @damhunterofartemis! “Spencer has a girlfriend and the team doesn’t know about her until they catch him kissing her.” Un-beta’d! 
Requests are still open! :) 


“Honestly, Boy Wonder, you should come out with us tonight. You need to meet someone,” Penelope said as she was scurrying around in her heels, grabbing her purse and outfit change. She, JJ, and Emily extended the Girls Night invite out to the rest of the team.

“Garcia, I appreciate the offer but trust me, I’m fine.” Spencer said, rejecting yet another invite which was met with a pout from the blonde.

Keep reading

Sex with the Avengers

Request: In your opinion, what is the favorite sexual position of each guy (Steve, Bucky, Pietro, Clint, Bruce, Tony) with a female partner? And for Natasha and Wanda (ONLY if you’re comfortable with)? I’M IN LOVE WIH YOUR BLOG! -Anon

A/N: Oops, I planned to write this quickly -like just tell you the positions, but now here I am, four hours later and all of the descriptions aren’t even containing one exact position. Sorry, I hope you like these anyway haha x AND THANK YOU DOLL ♥

Ps. Gosh, I’m such a trash for Steve.

Originally posted by starksokovia

Pietro

Keyword: His speed. Oh god, that speed. He would take time to have sex with you, but he would use his speed while teasing you –first, he’s kissing you against the wall and before you even realize, you are laying naked underneath him, his mouth devouring your dripping wet core, causing you to scream his name from the sudden contact.

Pietro would love to be on top; pressing you against the mattress, kissing your lips or sucking your neck demandingly. This position gives him everything he wants; chance to see your expressions, eventuality to touch you and the oh so good possibility to use his speed on you, fucking you hard while you tangle your fingers to his hair or dig your nails to his back, leaving marks he loves to see at the morning after your heated night together.

Keep reading

My Fake Boyfriend Part 11 (Final Part)

Summary: After receiving a very rude letter of your ex on the mail saying that he is going to get married. You see yourself not knowing what to do, you can just let it go or accept the help of your hot neighbor and pretend he is your boyfriend.

Paring: Bucky x Reader

Words: 3571

Warnings: A lot of emotions, a lot of fluffy and a little of smut.

@drinkfantasy thank you so much for being my beta. You are the best.

You are so happy, you can’t believe that today you are finally going to sleep on your own bed. “You know, I really like to see you wearing my clothes.” You smile at Bucky’s words as he hugs you from behind.

“I like to wear them, they smell like you.” You are wearing a pair of leggings and one of his sweaters. It’s so big and comfortable. “You can keep it if you want, it looks really good on you.” You turn around kissing him on the lips. “You are going to regret this, in a couple months you are not going to have any more clothes to wear.” You say playful, taking his hair out of his forehead.

“I don’t mind, I can always steal them back and this way they are gonna smell like you.” He is so sweet, you can’t believe how kind and precious Bucky Barnes can be, especially after everything he has been through.

Keep reading

BTS reaction: them taking your first time/how will they do it.

0tfxdess requested:

Can you do a reaction to them taking your first time/ how they will do it ???


Jin:

Originally posted by fawnave

Jin would want your first time to be very special so he would wait a lot, and when he eventually decides that you are comfortable enough he would be extremely careful. He would ask you every two minute whether anything hurt and whether you were okay. 


Yoongi:

Originally posted by bwiseoks

Yoongi would usually be extremely dominant and rough in bed. But knowing that it was your first time, he would try his best to suppress that side of him just for that night. He would try to be as sweet and gentle with you as he can, and try to focus on you rather than himself. 


Hoseok:

Originally posted by sweaterpawsjimin

Hoseok would be extremely nervous. He would probably be even more nervous than you. He would try to suppress all his energy and be slow and gentle with you, because he knew it was your first time and would constantly be making horrible jokes just to make you feel a little less nervous. 


Namjoon:

Originally posted by simondismydaddy

Namjoon would try to be as gentle as possible, but would still warn you that he might be a little rough before you start. His main goal would be to make you as good as possible even if that meant being a little rough at times, but at the end both of you would be very satisfied. 


Jimin:

Originally posted by nnochu

Jimin would be extremely shy. He would try to be quiet, but would constantly give you small smiles and giggles or words of encouragement. He would be very worried that he would hurt you by an accident so just like Jin he would constantly ask you if you are okay and whether you feel good or not.


Taehyung:

Originally posted by mvssmedia

Tae would be very sweet and gentle, but he would also show you a side of himself that you’ve never seen before. He would be complimenting you a lot and giving you words of encouragement. He would want you to become more confident and less shy around him.


Jungkook:

Originally posted by nochuie

Jungkook would be extremely shy, worried and uncertain. His lack of experience would make him feel very insecure and he would be very worried not to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable in any way. But he would hide all of his thoughts from you and would try to make you feel as good as possible, wanting to treat you like his princess.

“Sangwoo-ssi, a-are we really…?” (formal speech)

“But…from before…it hurts a lot…Can we take it slow?” (casual speech)

Reading it in Korean, I can hear the change in his voice. Like, the first panel is normal nervous Bum voice and the second panel is soft, breathy (but still nervous) sex voice. 

Reading the English version, I thought Sangwoo was simply repeating Bum’s words back to him, possibly to make fun of him for being such a pervert. But he’s not. What he’s saying here is slightly different than what Bum said. It’s more like he’s saying, “Sure, we can take it slow,” in reference to doing…whatever it is they’re about to do to Jieun’s corpse. 

Headcanons: Darkiplier + the other alter-egos (WARNING: LONG)

Originally posted by lum1natrix

Okay, so this was something that I was thinking about today because it occurred to me that it’s an idea not thoroughly touched upon by anyone else.

Like, there’s been a lot of talk about the nature of Darkiplier’s dynamic with Wilford Warfstache, whether he’s manipulating him or competing for power or what. But Iike…what about all the other characters at the meeting? What’s his relationship with them? Or rather, what COULD it be, seeing how we don’t see any indicators of it beyond some theoretical relevance to table placement.

My thinking is, if his aim is usurping Warfstache’s “Alpha” position (which is what I believe), the best way for him to do that would be via control over the lesser egos.* And since his whole thing is that he’s an expert manipulator, he probably has his own ways of sucking up to each individual group member; gaining their trust, influencing their decisions, potentially making them more partial to him than to their other boss (Wilford has leadership simply by being the oldest and most powerful, and it’s clear he’s really just kinda rude to everyone else). And he’s good at it, obviously. Here are some of my ideas regarding how he goes about this with each Mark persona:

The Author/Host:

Originally posted by markired

> The Author was obviously in a very vulnerable place at the end of Danger in Fiction

> Like Mark said, he’d realized that his ability wasn’t actually control over things that happen as he writes them, but merely to know and write things as they happen

> Dark saw this, and he took advantage of it

> He’s the one that told the Author that his powers could be better suited to a different path in life, that as “The Host” he could gain the fame and respect he once had writing bestsellers

> It’s also possible he convinced him to stab his own eyes out

> But once The Host did abandon his subjects and his writing, it had a devastating affect on his psyche. Without any outlet, his powers overtook him, completely consuming his perception of reality

> Now he exists as a shell of his former self, aimlessly narrating the things that occur around him, aware of everything but too unfocused to comprehend anything

> Despite this, he gravitates naturally toward Dark, who assures him that this is good for him and that he has and will look out for him.

> Dark keeps him close, for his part, because one day The Host’s extraordinary abilities will come to a head, and he will have a lot of value on that day.

Googleplier:

Originally posted by luci-morningstar812

> Dark is the one person in the group who never, EVER takes advantage of Google’s subservient features

> He never says “OK Google” to order him to do something, and he’s always extremely careful not to directly ask him a question, as he knows how much he hates feeling compelled to answer

> Google appreciates this immensely, and has even once told Dark that it would be acceptable for him to ask for information if he required it. Dark responded by saying that he had no need for such a thing, as he already was privy to more information than the average human.

> Really he doesn’t need it because he believes he can get Google to do whatever regardless, but he wanted Google to respect his intelligence and view him as better than mankind. Which he totally does.

> One time during another meeting, an ego decided to try and “OK” Google into doing something demeaning as a joke, and Darkiplier made a show of getting very, very angry at him.

> “How dare you treat one of the most respectable and esteemed assets to our cause with such disrespect? Do you think that you can gain influence over the human masses by stooping to their juvenility? *the entire room vibrates, greyscale bleeds excessively into the walls and table* “This being has dignity far beyond your own and you should be glad you’re allowed to sit in his presence!”

> This one ego then spent several days trying to make sure Dark was no longer mad at him, which Dark allowed once he found something useful for him to do

> Now nobody messes with Google when Dark’s around

> Google and Dark see eye-to-eye on the need to take control of their host and his channel. Google believes this is a key first step to fulfilling his secondary objective. Three guesses as to what brought him to that conclusion.

> As far as Google is concerned, Dark is the most logical and reliable entity in their little unit. You will never see the two of them disagree on anything.

Dr. Iplier:

Originally posted by mollymeep

> The Doctor is very concerned with appearing professional and intelligent, and Darkiplier makes sure to indulge this

> The way he speaks to him is always very sophisticated, business-like. He uses big words, and he always refers to the Doctor’s PhD when inquiring him on something (which he never does in front of Google)

> Unlike most of the others, Dr. Iplier believes himself to be smarter than Dark, and he feels like he knows it. It’s not often people subscribe to his knowledge as a doctor and don’t question him remotely, so he appreciates that about Dark.

> I’ll bet you anything that after the Markiplier TV meeting, Dark tracked down Iplier to ask if he was feeling ok. According to him, he thought it was wrong for Wilford to steal his “I know best” catchphrase that always suited him so well, but he didn’t say anything because “Well, he is your boss after all”

> Basically trying to subtly Palpatine him into staying resentful of Wilford and becoming more partially loyal towards him

> It is unclear for the time being where exactly Dr. Iplier’s loyalties lie between the two of them, but he does like the TV pitch so Dark will have to tread carefully there.

Ed Edgar:

Originally posted by lum1natrix

> Ed is a business man, first and foremost, all about making a profit, so naturally Dark aims to connect with him on that front

> He’s one of the few members who never gives him grief for his…less than savoury practices

> Dark also has connections that the others don’t, and will provide Ed with resources for his trade

> Wilford does the same, but only when they’re collaborating together. And he’s more likely to be stupid and get them caught by the authorities than Dark, who somehow has never ONCE slipped up despite his repeated involvement in Ed’s trade

> (his trade is child slavery, in case you haven’t seen the video with this guy)

> All in all Ed respects Dark, and fears him at least a little. But he also likes the ideas Wilford has with Markiplier TV, so he too is rather torn between them

Silver Shepherd:

Originally posted by lum1natrix

> As a superhero, Shepherd has a strong sense of moral righteousness which…isn’t ALWAYS on point, but does lead him to feel distrustful of Darkiplier

> Obviously this provides an obstacle for him, but not an impassable one

> His main focus with him is creating MORE distrust towards Wilford, which obviously isn’t difficult because, you know, he IS a mass murderer

> But Shepherd is also a bit of a hypocrite, as he tends to let selfishness get in the way of his heroics (like in his indifference towards Markiplier TV), and of course he has his own multiple-personality confusion which tends to hinder his priorities

> And Dark is always capable of pointing these things out, the former if he wants him to cease his judgemental attitude, and the latter if he just wants to get him confused

> As a last resort, there’s always blackmail

> This supposed hero may not be as innocent as he seems

Bim Trimmer:

Originally posted by antisepticjack

> This guy is far and away the easiest person to manipulate out of all of them

> The man is like 85% ego

> And as we’ve seen with him, he’s attracted to blatant confidence

> Which is why he’s generally more drawn towards Wilford than Dark, as smug peacock-strutting is at least one thing Wilford is VASTLY superior at doing

> But Dark can still play that game

> (provided no other egos are around who’d be confused by it)

> And it’s easy to get him to do something or be okay with something if he’s told it couldn’t possibly hurt him because “You’re Bim Trimmer”

> But all in all Dark doesn’t concern himself with him very often

> In his eyes, he’s not very useful

King of the Squirrels:

Originally posted by antisepticjack

> This is one who Dark probably doesn’t interact with very often, as clearly he’s not part of the main group and no one pays him a lot of mind

> But don’t think that means he’s about to dismiss the potential value of royalty either

> Basically he gets on the King’s good side indirectly, by being kind to the squirrels that inhabit their office building

> He’ll often have food for them, and unlike most of the others he tends to let them go where they will without bothering them

> That his office is the one place they don’t poop everywhere seems to indicate appreciation

> And this of course works as a contrast to Wilford, whose one interaction with an animal that we’ve seen was that time he shot a dog, so…yeah

Aaaand odds are he never really bothered with Septiplier. They all knew he wasn’t going to last very long.

So that’s it! Let me know what you think, and please keep in mind this is all just based on a theory, not an attempt at facts. Thanks!

[MAGAZINE INTERVIEW] 170420 WINNER for HIGH CUT May Issue

WINNER’s beginning was different from the start as they were born through a reality program, “WIN: Who Is Next”. In the first week of their debut, they won three #1 crowns on music shows with their title track “Empty” and swept up all the rookie awards that year. The public fixed their eyes on the monster rookie that had skills, visuals, and the star quality and WINNER always put out results that met expectations. But a long hiatus followed which was unprecedented for a rookie group. A sudden piece of news that fans received during the hiatus was not about their comeback but about a member leaving the group. They became 4 members from 5 and they changed the formation of their choreographies and they adjusted the vocalist parts and they had to work hard to fill up the one empty spot. The result of this came in the form of their single album “FATE NUMBER FOR”, which was released on April 4th, 1 year and 2 months after their previous comeback. The moment the album was released, it recorded first place on iTunes Charts in 21 different countries and was featured in Apple Music’s “Best of the Week”. The fact that the public’s response to “REALLY REALLY” and “FOOL”, which are total opposites of each other, are addicting is just a bonus. WINNER is at their peak.

KANG SEUNGYOON

The response for “REALLY REALLY” is very hot. Do you feel how popular it is?

I’ve been told by people but I can’t really feel it myself. Just like it has always been, we just perform onstage and meet our fans and move according to our schedules.

During WINNER’s hiatus, with Nam Taehyun’s leave, the group became 4 from the original 5. Didn’t you feel like your responsibility as the leader was heavier with this comeback?

Of course I felt responsible. But I didn’t think things like, “I need to lead WINNER better so we can go to a higher place.” (laughs) I felt like I needed to do things instead of staying still.

I heard that you weren’t able to properly rest or travel for leisure during the hiatus.

Yes. When I didn’t have plans on making music, I was at home. Home and company. That was it. It was because I didn’t want to just rest. Even when I didn’t have any songs to work on, I went to the company. I felt more comfortable staying at the company, eating with my composer hyungs, and talking to them.

I heard you made “REALLY REALLY” and “FOOL” very quickly.

Composing for both songs came easy to me. For “REALLY REALLY”, I finished composing the melody and writing the lyrics while lying in bed in 4 hours. But I couldn’t figure out the best melody progression for the bridge part so I asked Mino to help me.

As a member who composed the songs, which member do you want to praise the most?

Jinwoo-hyung. I don’t force directions to the rappers. They have always done well with their individual styles and they know how to show off their own colors. But I was really surprised at how much Jinwoo-hyung’s singing improved while recording for this single album. The time it took to record decreased greatly. It took 30 minutes when it usually takes 2 hours.

Jinwoo told me earlier that the songs suited him so well that he was very comfortable with them.

Whenever I make WINNER songs, I compose so that it suits the members. It’s only possible since I’ve known them for almost 10 years now, ever since we were trainees. This means I probably can’t make songs for other singers.

I feel like you received a lot of stress to achieve such good results.

I feel like I don’t get stressed much but my body keeps hurting in places. (laughs) I still get migraines.

How do you relieve stress?

These days I reform clothes with Mino as a hobby. I usually relieve stress by going outside and walking under the sunlight. But I need to wear a face mask and a hoodie so people don’t recognize me. I wear black clothes to not draw attention to myself at night. (laughs)

How do you reform clothes?

I just fold them and stick them together and sew things together and cut things. I’m bad at sewing. When I have things I need to sew, I put them aside and when my mother comes to Seoul, I make her do it… (laughs) She enjoys it though! I’m usually really blunt around her so when I ask her to do things like this for me she thinks we’re playing together.

In the end, all the clothes you’re reforming are made by your mother.

No, that’s not it. I design the clothes and my mother sews the clothes. Designers don’t sew clothes themselves. Their assistants do it. (laughs)

You’re receiving good results after a long hiatus. Is there something you want to challenge yourself in in the future?

I want to hear people say, “This is what WINNER-like music is” even when we make music we want to make and not bother with trends. To make that happen, we need to become more known and further develop our careers. I think it’s possible with time. Personally, once WINNER becomes properly stabilized as a group, I want to release a solo album but I want to include all genres of music into that one album. When people think about the music Kang Seungyoon makes, they assume it’s only folk or rock music. I want to break that preconceived notion and put in dance, hip-hop, R&B, and even trot songs into the album. I’m just sharing my thoughts. (laughs)

SONG MINO

You’ve succeeded in the variety scene. You received your nickname “Song Dumb” through “New Journey to the West” and you’ve become famous enough among the older generation that they ask for your autograph. Was it your wish to appear on a variety show?

Yes, I wanted to. Other than music shows, we weren’t able to have complete promotions and as time passed, the image of the group WINNER solidified into being a group that is hard to approach and classy. (laughs) I don’t mind that kind of image and vibe but I wanted us to promote more and become more known. In that timing, I received the offer from “New Journey to the West” and I had lots of fun filming it but I didn’t expect to be shown like that… (laughs)

You’re honestly worried as a rapper, right?

At first I was worried that my image would cover my music activities. But when I thought about it, what was shown on TV is my true self and it’s separate from the music I make so there is no need to forcefully hide myself. I’ll show myself as I am and I can show my music as it is.

In a separate interview you said that you worked hard to show rapping that overflows with energy without covering the melody. Maybe because of this I feel like your vocalization changed.

My vocalization changed during “Show Me The Money”. It’s actually a change that all singers and rappers go through. It’s how we find the voice we’re most comfortable with. When I first started rapping, I made up a voice and rapped in that voice. When I listen to the songs I made when I was in high school, my voice sounds like I swallowed stones. (laughs) Back then, I thought that was cool. But gradually, I’m finding the voice I’m comfortable with.

When you promote as WINNER, rapping is a component that makes up the vibe of the song. You must want to work on your own music since you don’t rap as much compared to when you promote individually.

Yes. The rapping I do as WINNER is one part of the song so the importance lies in the overall concept. But my rap style is made up of word plays and I pour in a lot of fun elements and enjoy my music so when I get the opportunity to work on my solo music, I’m going to do whatever I want. I want to go hard in my rapping.

Do you perhaps remember the first rap you made?

I don’t remember the lyrics but I remember what happened. The first ever music I made was when I was in my 6th year of elementary school. I went to my friend’s house and wrote my first lyrics and recorded myself on a cassette tape with my friend. I didn’t know anything when I was writing those lyrics. I just scribbled something and said, “Hey, but let’s still record it” and I recorded it on a cassette tape. I wonder where that cassette tape is now.

Out of all the raps you’ve made, which one gave you the hardest time?

The song that I had the hardest time making was “Shoot” for “Infinite Challenge: Great Legacy”. The overall concept was already set in place. The larger theme was history and the smaller theme was General Lee Soonshin. And the project was about becoming aware by looking back into the past and looking at the present. It was difficult to express myself within a fixed boundary. Fortunately, the end result turned out well.

You’ve had the name WINNER for 4 years now. Is there a time when you think you have some spare time now?

I don’t think we’re at that level yet. But the chemistry between us members is really good. We’ve been living together for a long time now so I think we know pretty much everything about each other. I know what my members are thinking just by looking at their faces. The member who is in the best mood today is… Seunghoon-hyung. That hyung has severe mood swings but I think he’s pretty happy today. (laughs)

Is there a specific key point you want listeners to focus on for “REALLY REALLY”?

Um… What a difficult question. (Song Mino mulled over the question for a long time. Lee Seunghoon, who had finished earlier came and suggested, “Didn’t you say you worked hard to change your tone? Tell her about that.”) The change in my tone can just be heard. I don’t need to specifically tell that to people… I just want people to listen to it comfortably. Comfortably. (laughs)

LEE SEUNGHOON

I heard CEO Yang praised you for making the choreography for “FOOL” in 5 hours.

I was able to make it quickly because I thought about the flow of movements. “FOOL” didn’t need complicated dancing. It’s a song that is close to the ballad genre so it wasn’t necessary to dance powerfully and put in a key point dance. The first thing I thought about was how I could make us look cool.

I’m curious about your process in making choreographies.

First, I close my eyes while listening to the song and draw a picture in my head. I imagine an overall picture while thinking about the mood of the performance that people would find cool watching us. After I imagine that, I make a large outline of how the members should move. After that, I make the detailed dance movements. “FOOL” didn’t need lots of movements but the formation had to change because we became 4 members from 5.

You’ve started promoting after a long hiatus. I heard you thought a lot about what kind of fanservice you would do for the fans.

The ground-breaking invention of Naver V App is helping many people other than ourselves, I think. I really want to tell Naver that I love them. (laughs) I’ve always liked making and planning ideas and content. I’ve had interest in making videos from when I was young. So I have fun and I like communicating with our fans through V App.

I feel like you’ve been overflowing with ideas from when you were on “K-Pop Star”. I guess you’re not nicknamed “Deputy Lee of YG Planning Team” for nothing.

I enjoy producing ideas. When I get told they’re fun, I get really excited. Usually, other artists go to the YG office building to work out or go to the recording studio on the 3rd floor and they don’t really go to where the staff members work. But I always go to those staff members’ offices. So when they see me on TV, they say that I look unfamiliar and that it feels strange. They say things like, “Why is our Deputy who’s always scruffy appearing on TV like that”. (laughs)

You have good fashion sense. You’ve collaborated with fashion brands too.

Let me just tell you that good-looking people like Jinwoo-hyung never get interested in fashion. That’s because they look good no matter what they wear. (laughs) I enjoyed going around used-goods markets and looking for clothes with my friends. Since I debuted and am earning money, I can buy expensive clothes now, right? I used to not have money so I couldn’t buy expensive clothes but I suddenly realised that the ultimate end to fashion was to personally create a style of clothes I like. So later on, when I have the opportunity, I want to create my own clothing brand, like Tyler, the Creator who made “Golf Wang”.

You’re a jack-of-all-trades. I was surprised when I saw your poem called “Flower Boat” that you wrote for your fans.

I just imitated something like a poem. I feel like my fans like it so much because what I feel for my fans can be felt from that poem. I’m not good at writing and I’m not talented.

What are you talking about? Your fans say that the lyrics you write are the best parts of the songs. Were you proud when you listened to the completed recordings of the new songs?

Yes, I liked them. Seungyoon is the type to listen to the music he makes a thousand times before the release but I don’t listen to our songs often. I say things like, “Why listen to them already when we’re going to keep listening to them after they’re released?” (laughs) But I was satisfied. I worked hard to make a rap that middle school girls could imitate easily.

How did you do that?

I made sure my enunciation wasn’t hard to imitate and the speed wasn’t too fast. And most importantly, I put in many breaks between the beats where you can rest. I imagined how people would sing and rap along. (laughs)

KIM JINWOO

You’re famous among your fans for being very diligent. What kind of effort did you put in for this single album?

I kept receiving lessons while we recorded. I also learned contemporary dancing and thanks to that I became very confident. I used to sing quietly when we recorded but now I actively try singing this way and that. My singing hasn’t changed but my attitude has.

As the group became 4 members, your singing parts increased too. Were you not burdened?

I just recorded the songs comfortably. When Seungyoon makes a song, he thinks about our tones and the rappers’ tendencies. We record many songs and there are times when there are good results and there are times when there are bad results but when Seungyoon is the one who made the song, I never struggle. I didn’t put in any extra effort. I don’t need to because he makes songs that suit me perfectly.

When were you most excited while recording the songs?

I was just happy the entire time we were recording. I feel like learning how to physically express myself in a given situation through contemporary dancing made me change a lot internally. If I have the time, I want to continue learning contemporary dance.

Fans know that you’re a homebody. Do you still always stay home?

I don’t spend my spare time outdoors. I watch TV at home or I lie in bed and play with my phone. I used to play lots of phone games but I’ve stopped that now. Playing so many phone games made me spend too much money. (laughs) I stopped because I realised that if I kept it up, I would go broke. (laughs)

You must’ve watched a lot of TV during the hiatus.

I’ve watched many dramas recently. I especially enjoyed watching “Defendant”.

Who is your favorite actor?

Kimura Takuya. I love it when people tell me I look like how Kimura Takuya looked like when he was young. (laughs)

Who is your favorite Korean actor?

Jisung-sunbaenim who acted in “Defendant”. Did you watch that drama? You didn’t? You really should. I really love Choi Jinsil-sunbaenim. I didn’t know that I would fall in love with another actor besides her. Jisung-sunbaenim acted his character who would never let go of his deep sadness even in a happy situation and… Wow… Seriously…

You’ve acted in a webdrama before, right? I can feel that you’re greedy for acting.

Yes, I’m always interested in acting. I’ve acted in a couple of webdramas but I think they didn’t really suit me. I want to try acting a deep and heavy character instead of a light character. Of course, I am still very lacking.

But you’re the icon of effort. All the other members picked you as the member who improved the most.

Not just me, all of us worked really hard in making this single album. If you ask me what people should focus on when listening to our song, I want to say “all of it”. There is really no part that didn’t require hard work.

Then when is the best timing to listen to “REALLY REALLY”?

When you’re in a flirting relationship with someone. Or at the beginning of a romantic relationship, when the love is fresh. If I were to compare that feeling to a season, it would be Spring, which is right now.

When do you think Spring will start in your love life? I heard what your ideal type is on the radio. You said that you want to date someone who looks like you, right? A women with big eyes, a slender face, and is 165cm tall. Do these characteristics still hold?

Firstly, I don’t mind what kind of hairstyle she has now. But I would like it if she is shorter than me. Other than that, the general descriptions haven’t changed. But right now I will concentrate on WINNER promotions. (laughs)

Translated by @chrissy96_

Scans by @from1025       

The Avengers Preference - His Reaction to You Getting Hurt

Bruce Banner:

Originally posted by phanitori

Bruce would be unnaturally calm. Everyone was fully aware that the only reason Bruce had agreed to stay with the Avengers in the first place was because of you – he loved and adored you more than words can describe – and so you getting hurt would crush him. But when you did get hurt during a mission, the team was surprised when they didn’t get any incoming calls saying that ‘the big guy’ had been unleashed at the Avengers facility. Instead, when they arrived back, he wouldn’t come rushing to the quinjet to see you but instead he’d be in the operating room. He’d have set up everything himself for you when you arrived and have gotten all the best and most trusted doctors and surgeons to be there to examine and operate on you. He knew what would be best for you and that was for him to step back and let a team of professionals work on you – no matter how much he wanted to cry and get angry at the team, he couldn’t. He had to stay calm for you – he had to be there when you woke up, smiling comfortingly and ready to look after you.  

Bucky Barnes:

Originally posted by unlucky--bucky

Bucky would panic. He’s never had a girl that he’s cared so deeply for so when he’d hear that you were hurt, he wouldn’t know what to do except begin saying “oh my god” over and over again. Eventually, it’d take the entire team to get him to calm down and reassure him that they’ve gotten medics to you – but as soon as he sees you he’d sprint to your side and start rambling and trying to ask you what he can do for you to help you. You’d have to be the calm one in these situations and tell him to just be there for your injuries are taken care of and he’d do just that – being at your side day and night, carrying you from place to place, running baths for you and doing all your errands. He’d treat you like the most fragile object but it’d be because he cares about you.

Clint Barton:

Originally posted by stormxpadme

Clint would be very assertive and agent-like about the situation. He’s been an agent of a long time so he knows the risks of dating someone who has the same career as him – that’s why he’d act more like an agent than a boyfriend when you get hurt. But it wouldn’t take an expert to see the fear in his eyes and the casual crack in his voice; he’d want to cry or even go out of his way to avenge you but he knew what his job was. But as soon as the two of you were left alone and there were no more doctors or other agents coming in to check on you, Clint would lose it and tear up while telling you over and over again how much he loves you and doesn’t want you to ever scare him like that again. 

Pietro Maximoff:

Originally posted by knightofthefandom

You getting hurt would stress out Pietro. He’d be constantly running a hand through his hair and he’d pace ever so slowly around the room, waiting until there was news about your condition. He’d blame himself for not being there to look out for you and then he’d begin blaming other team members for not protecting you better. Wanda would do her best to calm her brother down but she knew he wouldn’t be fully okay until he saw that you were safe himself. When he did finally see you, he’d smile and tell you that he knew all along that you were going to be fine and that he wasn’t at all stress – but you knew he was lying.  

Sam Wilson:

Originally posted by hogwartsnexttopmodel

Sam would act as if he was totally cool about the situation but his voice squeaked for an update on your condition. Everyone knew though that under his tough exterior, Sam was terrified – you were the first girl he ever got nervous around and he did just about anything you asked him to. He cared about you more than he showed and when Tony thought it’d be funny to test this theory, he told Sam he was worried that your condition may worsen and Sam broke the glass he was holding. When he finally did see you, Sam would crumble at your bed side and tell you how happy he was he you were doing okay and that he so scared that the worst had happened to you. He made you promise not to tell anyone about what his reaction to finally seeing you was though.

Steve Rogers:

Originally posted by thatplaidnerd

Steve wasn’t exactly calm when the news was broken to him that you’d been hurt during a mission. He’d go rushing through the Avengers facility, breaking down doors along his way, until he finally reached the landing space where you’d be arriving. He’d get a full mission report from the agents that arrived with you, wanting to know what had gone wrong and who there was to blame for this because there had to be someone to blame for this. He’d try not to get annoyed with you when, even in your state, you jokingly tease him and tell him to calm down because you’re fine. Steve would insist on staying by your bed side and doing whatever he could to make you as comfortable as possible – he’d even use his Captain tone of voice on you from time to time so you got that he was being very serious about the situation.

T’Challa:

Originally posted by yoncehaunted

T’Challa may overreact and have one too many surgeons and doctors on standby when you arrive back at the Avengers facility. He’d pace outside your door, not wanting to disturb the doctors as they examine you, mumbling to himself and ignoring anyone that wasn’t one of the doctors who tried to calm him down. He’s handled a lot in his life time but nothing has frightened him as much as finding out that you’ve been hurt – he’d even begun to come up with all the people he’ll ring in any case that it could turn out to be that could look after you. When T’Challa is told that he can see you and that you’ll be alright and just need a bit of bed rest, he’d begin to tell you a list of reasons as to why you should never go out on a mission again and that he can safely support you in whatever you do for the rest of your life.

Thor:

Originally posted by thorvalkyrie

The team would approach Thor carefully when it’s discovered that you’re hurt – they wouldn’t be too sure as to how he would react but like they originally thought, he does flip out. Thor would break many things on his way to get to you, demanding to know who hurt you and becoming determined to (no pun intended) avenge you. He also welcomes you to join him, if you like, to destroy whoever it was that hurt you but you’d assure him that there was no need to do that. He’d say ‘okay, fine’ and then he’d start telling you that you should come live in Asgard where you won’t ever be hurt again. He’d then tell you after this that he’ll still try to avenge you.

Tony Stark:

Originally posted by duckbuttt

Tony isn’t the best at expressing his emotions but it’s clearly written on his face how worried he is. It’s not a secret that he loves you more than anything in the world so he decides he’ll do everything for you to help you get better – he’ll even create your own Iron Man suit that’ll get you to and from the bathroom. Rhodey buys him a pink apron after you get better because Tony legitimately becomes your personal assistant; always making you coffee and tea himself, trying to make cakes for you (and then buying one after he fails but pretends he made it) and changing your bandages for you. He’s completely smitten with you and you having a near-depth experience has just made him adore you more.

Panic Attacks || Jung Hoseok

Originally posted by nnochu

Word Count: 2.0k

Genre: Fluff


It was almost six in the afternoon when you got the phone call. The other person on the line sounded harried, as if there was something bad happening and they couldn’t control it. At the sound of Jungkook’s worried voice you couldn’t hold back the anxiety that wanted to flow underneath your skin. You took a deep breath, your eyes flicking to the clock in your office.

“Noona, it’s Hobi-hyung. He started freaking out, and nobody knows what to do, and they won’t let me see him, and it’s just– the other’s told me to call you and tell you to get here as soon as possible.” The words flowed out of Jungkook, some of the words being stuttered. You could tell how freaked out Jungkook was, as it was something the boys had never had to deal with before.

After having been with Hoseok for almost two and a half years you knew the ins and outs of his personality and who he was. Never had he ever had a panic attack in front of the others but there had been countless times where you had to talk him through it and calm him down. It was one of the reasons he loved you so much, and being able to be the one to help him made you feel better.

Keep reading

Dating Reiner Braun Would Include... ❤️

Originally posted by kyojinofbraveos

+ HE CALLS YOU PRINCESS ALL THE TIME.
+ He’s very territorial over you.
+ Frequent piggy back rides around HQ.
+ During training Captain Levi makes sure you can never be paired with Reiner because 1.) He goes way too easy on you. And 2.) He always tries to be lovey dovey with you.
+ He gets jealous quickly.
+ Reiner always likes to touch you, whether it be holding your hand or kissing you.
+ He gives the best hugs because he’s so buff.
+ Him looking intimidating to others but to you he’s a big teddy bear.
+ People wondering how he doesn’t break you because you’re so tiny compared to him.
+ His favorite kind of kiss is any kind of kiss from you. But you often find him kissing your forehead a lot.
+ When you’re upset he usually holds you and tells you to cry it all out.
+ It hurts him seeing you upset.
+ You two usually don’t fight but you do get into petty arguments because of his jealousy.
+ They usually end in kisses because you can’t stay mad at him.
+ Squishing his cheeks together when he’s angry.
+ “Aw, why are you so upset?”
+ “No, don’t do this face thing– and you’re doing the face thing”
+ “you’re just so cute when you’re angry”
+ You guys play fight literally all the time.
+ Reiner is actually really ticklish.
+ He never lets you out of your sight on trips outside the wall.

// Feels ahead. Read at your own risk. //

+ Finding out he was the armored titan completely destroyed you.
+ The worst part about it was you had to find out in the worst possible way – In front of everyone as Reiner and Bertholdt transformed.
+ They took you along with Eren and Ymir.
+ You just remember lots of crying and trying to hurt him with your weak punches to his chest.
+ They didn’t effect him one bit. He just stood there and took it.
+ “Was everything a lie, Reiner?!”
+ Silence.
+ “Answer me, dammit!”
+ “No!”
+ “Y-You lied to me! All those nights we spent together and  I poured my heart out to you! What were you thinking?!”
+ After all the tears and yelling you stood in silence looking at the man you once loved.
+ “You’re a monster…”

why do I continue to hurt myself like this

A Dash of Jealousy (Sam Winchester x Reader)

Word Count: 2,088

Sam Winchester x Reader

Request: Can you write a fic where Sam Winchester pretends he need the reader’s help with something or fakes an emergency or something whilst she’s on a date because he is extremely jealous and loves her and wants to get her away from her date?

Warnings: Mentions of sex, language, jealousy, alcohol use, slight angst, fluff, implied smut

Finishing the last swipe of your lipstick, you step away from the mirror in an attempt to spot any mistakes or flaws you might have missed. It’s not often that you get the opportunity to take a night away from your hectic, hunting lifestyle (let alone a Saturday night, at that) and spend it like you used to before you got involved in all of this- going on a date.

When you had told Sam and Dean, your hunting partners as well as your best friends, that you were going on a date, they were shocked. It was a mixture of “I’m proud of ‘ya, kid,” and smirking from Dean, and “Don’t you think you should spend our one night off work relaxing?” followed by a frown from Sam.

You ignored them both, determined to have fun tonight. Sam was right- this was your one night off from work, and you’d be damned if you didn’t spend it the right way. Relaxing, however, was not part of that. When hunting becomes your life, and you have a serious lack of privacy and free time due to spending every waking moment with the Winchesters, you’re very much hoping that this date ends in a very exciting way.

Keep reading

Yugyeom Imagine - Video (Smut)

A/N - A nice little anon requested Yugyeom smut! This was so fun to write omg I hope all you Yugyeom stans like this one~

Oooooppppp I heard requests are open,, ok so can I request a heavy smut w yugyeom when you send him a video where you played w your breasts and he goes crazy??

Yugyeom let out a few deep breaths. He was at the dance studio rehearsing some new routines he had choreographed. The whole thing left him feeling hot and sweaty. All he wanted to do was collapse on a bed and sleep, preferably with his girlfriend right beside him. He missed you a lot. Because of his hectic schedule, he didn’t get to see you half as much as he wanted to. If it were up to Yugyeom, he’d spend every waking hour with you. Actually just every hour possible. He was so deeply in love with you it almost hurt how much he cared about you. You were his first true love and that made it all ever the more potent. Sitting down on the bench, he took a large drink of water and picked up his phone to see what messages awaited him. 

There were a handful of texts from the members asking how practice was going and when he’d get home but Yugyeom was more focused on the snapchats from you. He opened up the app and clicked on your name, causing the first image to pop up on his screen. It was an innocent enough photo of you with a cute filter over your face. Yugyeom noticed you were wearing a little silk robe but tried to ignore the response it ignited in him. The next picture came up on screen and this time the silk robe was balanced ever so carefully on your shoulders, showing Yugyeom the lack of clothes beneath it. It was positioned so he could see a hint of black lace beneath the red silk but not too much so that you could still tease him a little. Yugyeom bit his lip as he waited for the next image to appear but this time and video played on his screen. You had now completely abandoned the silk robe leaving the black laced underwear on full display for him. You ran your hands over your chest, making sure Yugyeom wasn’t missing anything. He watched the short video and as soon as it had ended, he grabbed his things and bolted out of the practice room. Dancing could wait. For now he had a little problem that only you could fix. 

Meanwhile you were waiting at home for Yugyeom to open the messages. When you saw he had seen them, you waited eagerly for a reply. As you sat on the bed, your phone buzzed signalling a message.
‘You’re getting it when I get back home.’ The message read. Your heart pounded in your chest at the thought of what Yugyeom had planned for you tonight. He would probably arrive home rather worked up and needy for someone to release that energy into. It excited you thinking about it. Teasing Yugyeom always led to fun evenings and it was especially nice for you since Yugyeom wasn’t usually a very dominant person. But once you got him worked up, there was no way he was letting you have control. Preparing for him to get home, you walked through the apartment, ready to surprise him the moment he stepped inside the door. 

Soon enough, Yugyeom arrived home and he was happy with what he saw.
“Good to see you didn’t start without me,” he said as he slipped his jacket off, his eyes fixated on your body.
“I didn’t want you to miss out on any of the fun.”
“Good. Because you’re mine. And I’m going to have to punish you for teasing me while I was at practice. Lucky for you the boys weren’t there else it could have been worse.”
“Yeah?”
“Well I can’t have any of them seeing that fucking beautiful body of yours. That’s for my eyes only.”
“Are you actually going to do something with this body or just stand there and talk about it all night?”
“Someone’s feeling feisty tonight.”
“Not feisty, just impatient and desperate for you to touch me.”
“Consider your wish granted,” he whispered as he took a few steps closer to you, his hands on your waist, pulling you in. Yugyeom’s lips touched yours in a hot kiss. You could feel his need for your body just in that one kiss.

Yugyeom’s hands lowered to your hips and he mumbled against your lips for you to jump. Holding you up, Yugyeom stumbled towards the bedroom. The two of you fell to the bed, lips leaving lazy but passionate kisses on the other. Your hands were tangled in Yugyeom’s hair and you wrapped your bare legs around his waist, letting your hips graze against the hardness that had begun to grow. Yugyeom groaned at the contact and moved his lips to your neck. He began to nip at the skin, determined to leave some kind of mark on you. As you lay beneath him, you let your hands wander over his body, tugging at the clothes constricting the porcelain skin. Yugyeom smirked into the kiss, loving how impatient you were. Minutes later the two of you were skin on skin, passionately making out in the dimly lit room. Yugyeom’s hands caressed your skin softly, sending shivers down your spine. He left no part of your skin untouched besides the one place you needed his fingers most. His mouth had slowly made its way down your neck and onto your chest. He swirled his tongue over your soft skin and sucked and nipped in all the right places. His mouth was pure magic. But it wasn’t enough. You needed more and you needed him. But there was no chance you’d be able to control him; Yugyeom was the one setting the pace and he’d be the one to decide when you get to experience your agonising release.

His kisses began to trail down your stomach, making you arch your hips as he reached closer and closer to your dripping core. His tongue playfully played on your sensitive skin and it drove you crazy. The lack of sensation had now been replaced with overwhelming pleasure. The usually slow and passionate pace was long gone and now was rough and needy. A spark had flashed inside of Yugyeom all because of that teasing video you had sent him. You lost yourself in the sensations Yugyeom’s tongue was delivering you. Before you could fully lose yourself in your climax, he pulled away from his spot between your legs and crawled back up to kiss your neck again. He teasingly positioned himself at your entrance, waiting for you to beg for him to give you what you needed. 
“Please, Yugyeom. Stop teasing, please.”
“Hm, I don’t know if you deserve it yet,” he said cheekily, biting his lip as he looked down at your helpless face. You pouted as you tangled your fingers in his hair, hoping he’d be nice and give in to you. Thankfully, you still had him wrapped around your finger so he couldn’t resist you. Yugyeom rolled his hips, pushing his length into you. He let out a soft moan and buried his face in your neck as he increased the pace of his hips.

Moans filled the room as you both fell completely to the pleasure of the moment. Yugyeom was merciless with his thrusts, unable to hold himself back. You could barely hold in your release from how amazing he felt inside you. As he felt you begin to tighten around him, Yugyeom slowed his pace to adjust your leg, holding it up closer to your head so he could pound into you from a new angle. Your moans were higher in pitch and you were almost whining. The sounds you made drove Yugyeom into a frenzy and he could feel his own release quickly building up. Soon, Yugyeom’s thrusts were too much for you and you felt the all too familiar euphoric feeling hit you. Yugyeom was still rolling his hips chasing his own release, leading to you feeling near exhausted from overstimulation. Your breaths very heavy but full of pleasure as you came down from your high. Yugyeom soon reached his own climax and pulled out of you, breathing just as heavy as yours. He collapsed beside you, still reeling from how amazing it felt to be inside you like that. Yugyeom turned his face to look at you, admiring how beautiful you looked with your hair a mess and sweat glistening on your forehead. All he could think about was how much he loved you.

anonymous asked:

In chapter 46, there is a page where Yato is looking at some insects that look to have been hurt. Do you think he did it? Would it be a reflection of him hurting them because of the possible abuse he was suffering from at that time?

You mean these panels?

At this point in time, it was still very early in Yaboku’s life. Dragonflies are very common in Japan in the summer and in autumn, so I never really paid much attention to this scene. Kids usually show a lot of interest in everything that surrounds them, and given that Yaboku probably didn’t have much to entertain himself, it’s only normal that he’d choose to play with insects. However, this moment could also be there to show us that Yaboku was violent and had little regard for living beings. To him, killing a human was the same as killing an insect.

It’s hard to say because many children tend to play or even kill insects. They say kids who have fun doing that might have bigger chances of becoming more aggressive and lacking empathy in the future, but that’s not an absolute certainty. Kids don’t really know when they’re hurting others, or when things stop being a game. In fact, it’s very common for little siblings to fight and not know they’re causing real harm until a parent tells them it’s wrong. So I’d say it could be a bit of both: it could just be Yaboku playing with insects because he’s bored, but it could also represent that he doesn’t have any problem with killing living things.

There’s also another full page when he’s trying to catch a butterfly that lands on Sakura’s shoulder when they first meet:

This could be, once again, just a little kid playing with insects. The difference here is the context and the type of insect it is. In the first case, he’s playing alone with a dragonfly and Father (source of abuse) comes to see him. In the second case, he sees a butterfly when Sakura (source of hope) appears.

What I found interesting is that both dragonflies and butterflies symbolize change. Dragonflies mean self-realization, as well as an individual finding a deeper meaning in life (they’re also related to water!). Not sure what this means exactly for Yaboku, as he’s seen not having much regard for the insect, and either playing with it or hurting it (that single panel might indicate the insect was in pain?). This could be interpreted as Yaboku still not being able to connect with that self-realization and deeper meaning of life. A dragonfly’s agility and precision could also be a parallel for Yaboku’s natural talent for accomplishing Father’s mission and doing what he’s told (killing) effortlessly. As per butterflies, they represent life, but also resurrection. They also symbolize change and hope, a beautiful evolution, which is exactly what Sakura meant for him. She was the one who made Yaboku become Yato.

Also, a very nice detail! The chapter ends with Yato catching one last insect: a firefly (a guiding light). It happens after having spent some time with Sakura. This time, he doesnt’ kill it. Instead, he smiles down on it, and then lets it go.

Before It’s Too Late (part 2)

Summary: Bucky starts dating a girl from his History of Art class. The only problem: you’re in love with him. College AU.

Pairing: Bucky x Reader

Warnings: feelings and stuff, Nat, Pepper, Peggy and Wanda being assholes

A/N: here’s your part 2! hope you like :) I wanna know who you guys picture Kristen to be (based off the small lil description I wrote about her in this). I really wanna know!!

The date went well. Like really well. Bucky didn’t come home and say how weird she was or how annoying she was - no. He came home saying how perfect she was. How she knew how to keep a conversation going. They went on another date. And then another… and another until he asked her out.

She said yes.

So now it’s been a month and him and Kristen are very happy and you can’t do anything but pretend to be happy because on the inside you want to scream and ugly cry every time you see - even think - of them.

But unfortunately, you still have hope. It’s only been a month, right? Bucky’s not the type to be tied down in a relationship. It won’t last. Right? Sometimes you agree but whenever you see the genuine smile Kristen brings to Bucky’s face, you rethink.

When he told you about him and Kristen dating, you wanted to yell no; say that he was making a mistake because you were right there, in love with him and would give anything in the world to be with him. But you saw the sparkle in his eyes when he said her name and you couldn’t brush off the big smile he had on when he talked about her, so you kept your mouth shut and told him how happy you were for him.

All of your friends immediately asked if you were okay or how you felt about it all but you just smiled and told them you were happy because he was happy. And all you’ve ever wanted was for Bucky to be happy. They didn’t buy it.

You wanted to hate Kristen - you really did. You wanted to hate her because she stole Bucky’s heart. Because that was supposed to be you that he looked at with loving eyes, not her. But you couldn’t hate her, no matter how hard you tried because damn it she was just so perfect.

Kristen was beautiful - she was a goddess. She had thick light brown hair that stopped in the middle of her back and her smile could literally light up the darkest room and her laugh - oh god you hate to admit it but her laugh was pleasant to hear. She was funny as well but kind and had a big heart. Oh, how you wanted to hate her.

And because things are serious between the two, Bucky wants you and Kristen to spend the day together. Ever since they started dating, you refrained yourself from spending time with her for too long. You couldn’t do it. But Bucky wants his best friend and girlfriend - the two most important girls in his life - to get along and you’ve just realized that you can’t say no to Bucky.

So here you are in Peggy’s dorm with Wanda and Natasha, talking about everything.

“You don’t have to do it, Y/N.” Natasha says from her spot on Peggy’s bed where she was cuddling Wanda.

“Yeah, just say you have something important to do.” Wanda adds.

“Or just tell Bucky to fuck off with his ‘I want the two most important girls in my life to get along’ shit.” Peggy mocks Bucky’s voice and you all laugh.

You lick your lips. “No, no, I’m not gonna do that. It’ll crush him. I’m just gonna do it. Hopefully the day will go by fast. I just want Bucky to be happy.” you sigh out.

“And what about your happiness?” Pepper - the girl Tony’s been pining after - spoke up. “I know we’ve only know each other for three years now but Y/N your happiness means just as much as Bucky’s and it’s not fair that you have to suffer in order for him to be happy.”

“Ooo, she’s got a point.” Wanda nods.

“Fuck it up, Potts!” Nat hoots.

You shake your head at your friends.

“But in all seriousness, Y/N, if you want I can knock some sense into Bucky for you.” Peggy says and you smile.

“For an art major who should have a sharp eye when it comes to art certainly can’t see the real masterpiece in front of him.” Pepper adds.

Your smile grows.

“You’re the masterpiece, if you didn’t know.” Natasha spoke with a grin.

“Thanks Nat, I think I got that.”

It went silent for a good minute, you just staring down at your shoes as your smile slowly dissipated. You were thinking too hard again. If Bucky were there he would scold you for it. You could hear him now. “Stop thinking so hard! Your brain is gonna bust outta that pretty little head of yours!”

“Y/N?” Nat’s voice pulled you from your thoughts. When you look up, seeing all their eyes on you, you know that the mood shifted to down right seriousness. “You need to tell him before it’s too late. It’s not good for you to keep it in.”

“I’m fine, Nat. Plus we all know Bucky doesn’t do relationships. This one won’t last.” you respond, trying to convince them but mostly trying to convince yourself.

“Okay but let’s say this one does last. You’re his best friend which means you’ll be spending a lot of time with them. You can’t keep your feelings all bottled up Y/N. It’s not good. You’ll end up hurting yourself.” when you don’t respond she speaks again. “Stop hurting yourself like this.”

You hadn’t noticed the tear that rolled down your face but when you did, you immediately wiped it away and you let out a pained chuckle. “It’s too late anyways. Nothing good will come out of me telling him that I’m in love with him. If I told him, it’s very well possible that I’d lose him as my friend and I’m not risking that.”

“We just don’t like seeing you hurt.” Peggy spoke softly as she placed a comforting hand on your thigh. You smile, putting your hand on top of hers and squeezing it lightly.

“I love you guys, you know that?”

Wanda smiled. “We love you too.”

You push your hair back and let out a sigh before checking the time on your phone. “Oh shit I gotta go, Bucky texted me three times.”

You start gathering your things and head towards the door just as Peggy shouts your name. “Don’t push yourself with this, okay?”

You nod.

“And for the love of cupcakes and all things sweet, please tell Bucky how you feel, before it’s too late.” Natasha adds.

You give her a thin smile. “It’s already too late, remember?”

She doesn’t respond and you pull open the door, being met with Bucky who had his fist in the air, about to knock. Panic sets in. How long was he there for? Did he hear what you said? How much of it did he hear?

“Bucky,” you breathed, slapping a hand against your chest as your heart continued to beat rapidly. “What’re you doing here?”

He puts his fist down. “I texted you like three times and you didn’t answer so I went down to your apartment and no one was there then I figured if you weren’t at home that you must be at Peggy’s so I came here.”

“Jeez Barnes, let the girl live.” Peggy says and the girls snicker.

Bucky ignores her remark and continues. “I thought you were bailing on me and then I was like ‘wait, Y/N would never do that, she’d give me a reason for not being able to show up’ which brings me to my next question; Are you sure you want to do this? Because I know how you are around new people and if you don’t want to do this today we could always reschedule.”

You bite your lip and turn to face your friends who each gave you looks that said ‘stay and let us prevent the heartbreak that is bound to happen’. But you couldn’t do that to Bucky. So, you turn back to him and smile.

“No, sorry, I just lost track of time. Let’s go.”


“So how’s the relationship?” you ask Kristen as the two of you walked around the mall together.

“It’s amazing.” she beamed. “It’s so nice to spend time with you. Bucky never shuts up about you. He always goes on about how amazing you are and how funny you are - that you’re just a joy to be around and now that I’m spending time with you, I can see why he thinks that. You’re truly an amazing person.”

You smile.

Why the fuck does she have to be so nice. She’s making it difficult to hate her.

“Thank you.” you take the compliment like a champ. “And it’s nice to hang out with you too. It’s fun.”

Kristen gives you a warm smile as the two of you continue your journey throughout the mall, stopping now and then to go into some stores.

“You know,” she hummed. “I was hesitant about giving Bucky a chance.”

You snap your head towards her. “Why?”

“Well I had asked around about him and most girls said he was an asshole. That he’d go on dates and not call them the next day - or ever. Some even said he cut all contact after they had sex and I didn’t want to be in that place. So when he first asked me out, I said no. Then he started complimenting me, giving me flowers and all that and I was like ‘maybe they were wrong, maybe I should give him a chance’ and so I did. Best decision of my life.” you smile and she continues. “He’s a sweetheart. I’ve never felt this way with anyone before. Bucky makes me feel completed. It might be a bit too early in our relationship to say this but… I think he’s the one.”

Your eyes widen and she chuckles when she noticed. “I know it sounds super crazy but I truly believe he’s it for me.”

You can feel your eyes water. They really like each other. They’re probably meant to be together and honestly, what did you think was going to happen? That it would be like one of those cliché fanfictions you read in high school where the best friends realize they’ve been in love with each other for a long time and end up together, happily ever after? No. This was real life, not fanfiction. Bucky has never seen you like that and he never will. All you can do is suck it up and hope that that this crush goes away and fast.

“Bucky really does like you.” you say softly. “I can assure you that you have made a good decision, dating him. He’s a good person and a good friend. You’re one lucky girl.”

Kristen smiles bright. “Does this mean you accept me? Because Bucky said he didn’t want to continue our relationship if you didn’t.. like me. Your opinion means a lot to him and I wouldn’t want to continue to date him if you didn’t like me.”

“Frankly, it doesn’t matter what I think.” you respond. “But to kill the suspense, yes I accept you. Welcome to the family.”

Kristen squeals and hugs you tightly, saying ‘thank you’ over and over again. You pat her back until she pulls away. “This means so much to me, honestly! We can go shopping together and you can help me - ooo you can help me get a gift for him, his birthday is coming up and oh! You can-”

She was cut off by your phone ringing. You murmur a ‘sorry’ before pulling it out, eyebrows furrowing when you read Pepper’s name. “I have to take this.”

Kristen nods and you answer the phone, bringing it up to your ear. “Hello?”

“Y/N! Oh thank god you answered. Listen, Wanda decided to take the stairs down instead of the elevator and she fell down them and now she’s in the hospital and I-I - just come, quick!” she spoke quickly, panic laced in her voice.

Your eyes widen. “Pepper, calm down okay? I’ll be there right now. What hospital is she at?”

Kristen gives you a worried look but you don’t notice. Pepper names the hospital and you tell her that you’re on your way before hanging up. “I’m sorry Kristen, my friend is in the hospital and she needs me.”

“Don’t worry! Go! I hope she’s okay.”

You nod and slip your phone into your pocket.

“Do you want a ride to the hospital?”

You remember that you arrived at the mall in Kristen’s car and curse.

“No, that’s alright, I can take the bus. The hospital isn’t far from here anyways.”

“Are you sure? I can-”

“Kristen, I promise it’s okay. I’ve got to go but it was nice hanging out with you.” you give her a smile and she flashes one in return. You say your goodbyes before leaving the mall. As you’re about to walk to the bus station, a car pulls up next to you. Peggy’s car.

“Peggy, what the-” you start but you immediately frown when you see Natasha, Pepper and Wanda - who looked perfectly fine - sitting inside.

“Get in loser.” Peggy says and Wanda opens the back door for you.

“What’s going on? Wanda looks fine.” you say as you got in the car.

“We lied. We came to save you.” Natasha replied.

Peggy drove away from the mall and you shake your head. Your friends were a bunch of assholes.


A/N: Tell me what ya thiinnnkkkkkkk. I know it’s pretty slow rn but stay tuned my friends :) I’ll edit l8ter.

Tags:

@your-puddin@heismyhunter@buchananbarnestrash@live-in-the-now10@jcb2k16@plumqueenbucky@thefandomplace@chocolatereignz@blueberry-pens@professionally-crazed@idk-something-amazing-i-guess@almondbuttercup@janetgenea@flowercrownsandmetallicarms@rvb-and-marvel-shit​ @ouatalways @winterboobaer​ @theyotakukimkim @hattnco@millaraysuyai@themercurialmadhatter@miss-jessi29@snakesgoethe@helloitsgrc@welcometothecasmofsar@aboxinthestars@feelthemusicfuckwhatheyresaying@fandomaniacxx@hatterripper31@coffeeismylife28@bunchofandoms@bobabucky@under-dah-sea@amrita31199@sebstanthemanxo@mrs-brxghtside@erinvanlyssel@amistillmyself@buckyandsebsinbin@ballerinafairyprincess@spnhybrid@marvel-fanfiction@queen–valeskaxx@bucky-with-the-metal-arm@sophia-wyszkowski@sebstantrashx@rebekastan98@gingerbatchwife@hellstempermentalangel@wunnywho@lenia1d@annieluc@theassetseyeliner@cutefandomsdaily@iamwarrenspeace@goldenrain2@supernatural-girl97@satanssmuts@jayankles@fuckmesebby@lilasiannerd@liffydaze@cassandras-musings@broken-pieces@4theluvofall@casdoesntunderstandthatreference​  @alternativelycliche@alicubi-in-astra@torchwoodoctor@i-had-a-life-once@steggy4ever@damnbuckyishot@feelmyroarrrr@skeletoresinthebasement@clinicalkayla@learisa@distinguishedqueenofbooks@hazohazahazbro

Originally posted by riverdaledaily

A/N: requested. hope this is okay.

**********

When you’re told by your boyfriend’s ex best friend that your boyfriend was cheating on you with a teacher, it hurts almost on a cosmic scale. Insecurities that have been pushed down and suppressed because of the confidence that your boyfriend gave you, start to come back into the brain screaming at you telling you I told you so over and over again, it starts to become difficult to do anything remotely normal.

*************************

Approaching your locker you notice something very different about it, this is because it was covered in small notes and as you got closer to the locker you start to see what it reads which is all about what someone loves about you, personality, characteristics, anything and everything about you. You open your locker to see one giant card that says I’m sorry all of a sudden you know exactly who did this and sigh not ready to confront him let alone forgive him but you already know that you will eventually.

“I really am sorry (y/n)” you hear from behind you causing you to jump

“That’s all well and good Archie but it hurt a trust was broken”

“And I will do everything I possibly can to make it up to you” begging you to forgive him now

“It’s going to take a lot more than I’m sorry cards” trying to sound tough and try not to show that your cracking

“Oh I know and look what happened with me and Ms Grundy it was a stupid mistake that will never happen again” still begging

“I’ll work my ass off to get you back just please give me one more chance” you sigh knowing already that you have given him a second chance but he doesn’t have to know that.

“Fine. I’m going to look forward to seeing you earn my trust again”

anonymous asked:

Why was Dean acting like an ass to Cas in season 6?

Don’t worry about it, though. We’ve all been there, and especially me. 

So, I won’t get into this a lot because season 6 has been discussed so much - some meta bloggers, like @elizabethrobertajones, even have weirdly specific tags for it (hers is ‘we don’t talk about season six’, which I always assumed was a veiled threat and, as it turns out, she thinks it was a very romantic season and we don’t discuss it nearly enough). 

There are various theories about how this season was built, and one of them is that it was supposed to turn Cas for good - to make him into an enemy and then eliminate him from the show, if I remember correctly, so the general consensus seems to be, Why wasn’t Dean more of an ass to Cas in season 6? This was a narrative centered on misunderstanding and miscommunication, and from Dean’s point of view, Cas was acting like a demented Callahan type for no reason, which, given angels were (they still are, but back then it was particularly noticeable) the most powerful creatures Dean’d ever encountered, was incredibly dangerous, not to mention unpredictable. Dean should have wanted to take Cas out just to be on the safe side, and if it had been anyone else, he would have done it. But, of course, deep bond and stuff. Even after Cas’ done the unforgivable and hurt Sam, possibly for good (protect Sam: remember that’s Dean’s genetic imprinting, and he steamrolls over both friends and enemies to get that done), Dean still has enough empathy and affection for Cas to come clean about his own feelings, and to try and help Cas, or even save him, if he can. That, I think, is unprecedented?

Something that doesn’t come up a lot as a reason why Dean was so awful to Cas during this season (and therefore, what I’ll focus on here) is how Dean constantly refuses to see Cas for what he is - not a human being, but an unknowable, alien, otherwordly creature

Now, from Dean’s perspective (at the beginning of season 4), angels are not monsters, or things he hunts, or things that exist in the real world; they are, instead much more close and personal than that. They are a cherished memory of his mother, and they are, therefore, an emotional concept which symbolizes peace and being safe and thinking that things could, one day, be alright. This is thrown into particular sharp contrast if we compare Dean’s religious beliefs to Sam’s - we know that Dean doesn’t believe in God, and therefore angels, and that he doesn’t pray. So, for him, angels really are this intimate, childish thing he’s allowed himself to cling to all these years: his mother’s voice, full of love, biding him goodnight. And when Cas shows up, it’s painfully clear that Dean takes his very existence personally, and he’s not at all happy with any part of it. Cas is important in the narrative because he sort of ‘pushes’ Dean out of his comfort zone; he challenges him, and makes him feel out of control in a life where Dean’s fought so hard to be in control at all times (because someone had to be). In a way, I wouldn’t be surprised if Cas’ overt sexual aggressiveness was planned for exactly this reason - because Dean’s been written as bi from the start, and yet this is a part of himself he keep a tight rein over, and Cas’ behaviour very nearly shatters all that. We’ve seen Dean’s uncomfortable with being flirted at, and he’s uncomfortable with anyone being too close to him (in every sense) and Cas, in this sense, is a nuclear reaction. All those secrets Dean’s fought so hard to protect from his brother and Bobby and everyone else - now there’s someone who knows them. All of them, including what he really thinks about himself and the shameful things he did in Hell and how they made him feel. And the fact Cas was always in Dean’s personal space was partly meant, I think, to symbolize this intrusion into Dean’s mind and soul. 

(It must have been terrifying, really.)

And the thing is, out of all the possible responses Dean could have to this gobsmacking, life-changing revelation (that God exists and angels exist and one of them saved him from Hell and is now following him around), what Dean chooses to do is extremely revealing: he starts treating Cas like a human

Keep reading

yes hi hey hello remember that bit where Carlos literally fell out of the limo bc he was arguing with Jay?

this leads me to 2 possible conclusions:

1. Carlos is not as much of a pushover as fanon makes him out to be and is actually a lot more confident or

2. He’s just so comfortable around Jay (and Mal and Evie) that he can act like this without being scared of getting hurt.
(meaning they must have been very close even before coming to Auradon)

that will be all thank u for reading

Okay so I found this topic again and I’m still mad, and it occurred to me that a lot of people have treated it as a matter of “the only galra that has ever hurt Allura directly or indirectly is Zarkon, so it doesn’t make sense she’d be uncomfortable with Keith in a categorical manner because Zarkon is obviously just a bad apple.”

I just… want to remind everybody about s1e1′s flashback.

Zarkon was attacking Altea with a fleet. Zarkon then, and Zarkon now, had a massive number of forces, other galra, taking his side.

So far we don’t know if there were galra that tried to take the Alteans side. Or if there were, if there were any that made it to Altea in time to try and make a difference. I would suspect at least some of them tried, because species that have been cohabiting and trusting each other for that long, that intimately, can’t just divide that neatly and evenly that quickly (Haggar’s a pretty strong testament to that idea) but Zarkon, at least who he was ten thousand years later- has very little qualms about dispatching people who don’t go with his game plan whether they’re galra or not.

Basically my point is: there probably were galra trying to fight this, but for one reason or another, it would seem like the majority of the galra, and from Allura’s perspective, all of them- took Zarkon’s side. People she had known and considered friends, allies, even just casual acquaintances suddenly turned their backs, and then started attacking.

From that perspective: yeah, Allura is going to be bitter about the whole idea not all of the galra take Zarkon’s side because where were you when Altea was burning? 

And people act like this is supposed to be a rational decision Allura’s making and not, you know, a traumatized 19-year-old who, from her perspective, lost everything she had ever known and felt close to besides one family friend, her castle, and a couple of mice- and was then immediately threatened by Sendak.

Allura is going to be a little irrational about this. She recognized that and apologized that when it seemed like it was seriously threatening Keith’s life. This is also likely something that’s going to come up again, because that’s a deep personal hurt, it’s not going to evaporate because Keith and the Blade are cool dudes.

We can acknowledge that was a real kick in the ribs for Keith and his abandonment issues and how he didn’t deserve that without throwing Allura under the bus. Pinky promise, guys. It is in fact completely possible for two people to conflict and even hurt each other without one of them being the baseless scourge of existence.

Especially because hey remember how Hunk who’s all about sticking up for the team and who is very loud and clear when things are unfair or unreasonable- took Allura’s side on the issue even when reassuring Keith, pointing out that Allura has a lot of baggage on the issue (which she does) and asserting that she just probably needs some time and space (which she did) and that she doesn’t hate him (which she doesn’t, considering she probably cut herself off before really coming to terms with it because she was scared Keith was going to get himself killed and didn’t want that)

Because I mean if trauma is no justification for acting that way and it’s unforgivable Allura refused to talk to Keith, I guess we should be arranging a manhunt now for that time Pidge, because of prior issues, threatened to leave the team.

Or that time Keith, because of prior issues, absolutely blew up at Pidge and yelled at her for wanting to go find her family to the point Shiro had to verbally shut him down.

Or the way Shiro, because of prior issues, flipped out at Slav to the point that he nearly tried to bodily drag Slav past those cracks in the floor.

It’s not like the entire team is flawed complex people who are not always going to make perfect immaculate choices in particular contexts especially relevant to stuff that has seriously messed them up before and yes- astonishingly- sometimes those behaviors are going to have fallout that hits other people because this is a gosh dang team show and that’s how you advance the plot.