I JUST THINK ANYONE WHO ARGUES THE CASE FOR EITHER OF ROBRON BEING HEALTHY FOR EACHOTHER AS A REASON THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER… TAKE A GOOD LONG STARE INTO THE MIRROR AND THINK ABOUT YOUR DEFINITION OF HEALTHY… LOL
I MEAN I STILL WANT THEM TOGETHER… BUT FUCK THEY ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE FOR EACHOTHER. LOOK HOW THEY REACT TO THE SMALLEST FLIPPING INTERACTION WITH EACHOTHER. AARON’S LIKE: MY HEART IS A CELL NO MAN WILL EVER ENTER AGAIN… AND ROBERT’S LIKE: ?????? (WHAT IS ROBERT LIKE?!?!?! CRAZY ?!?!?!?±!±!? “I’M FUCKING GONNA FUCKING FUCK SOME FUCKING SHIT FUCKING UP” I GUESS LOL)
100 Pounds down. :) The girl on the right is happy. The girl on the left is happy too. The only difference is 100 pounds, and a few more years of life earned. <3 goodbye 287, hello 187. I hope to never see either number ever again :)
*breathes in*…mY SON YOU ARE WAY BETTER THAN YOU THINK WE AROHA LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING PLEASE DON’T WORK TOO HARD YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING GOOD ON THIS PLANET WE LOVE YOU LEE DONGMIN YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE
Unpopular opinion: I really don’t want Lotor to be manipulative towards Lance
I want a Lotor who falls for Lance and recognises Lance’s abilities as a pilot and a sharp shooter. I want Lotor to help Lance with his insecurities, and in return I want Lance to open Lotor’s eyes. I want the two of them supporting each other, I don’t want any of that “manipulating the weakest link” stuff. No, I want them to be as healthy as possible in any situation even if theoretical.
I want Lotor and Lance to get along despite differences. Seeing their personalities clash or connect would be amazing to me but only if it’s healthy.
Do I think this will ever be cannon? No. But if Lancelot ever IS cannon I kinda hope this is how it plays out.
Have you ever been through heart break, and if so how did you heal? It's been three years of me trying to move on and I don't know if I'll ever be okay.
Yes I have. The secret is literally living healthy. By that I mean to love yourself by feeling every single emotion out. Don’t ignore how you feel, feel the pain, vent, cry it out, accept it and then love yourself unconditionally. There must be a part of the process that you have missed and that is okay. It’s never too late to go through it. But I guarantee that once you do go through that, you will once again discover the feeling of true happiness. That is the meaning of living healthy.
I HATE horror movies for vilifying clowns. No healthy clown would ever act so violently towards humans. Most clowns I know wouldn’t even hurt a fly.
This is a picture of my own clown, BooBoo, and my daughter Emily. They’re best friends.
As you can see, BooBoo is very gentle with her. We’ve had BooBoo in our life since before Emily was born, and never once have I felt like she was unsafe with him around. He makes us all laugh, and we love him for it. He’s a member of the family.
Unfortunately, because of their violent horror movie reputation, a minority of people train their clowns to be aggressive. This is often achieved by punishing the clown for simply clowning around. Without an outlet for their wackiness, clowns can be easily pushed to violence.
Only clowns that have been abused and deprived display behaviors anything like those seen in horror movies. A happy, healthy clown is a delight to have around. There’s no such thing as a bad clown. Only bad clown owners.
i just wanted to be drafted as high as i could but now that i look back, i think that everyone who’s gonna pick you, they want you for some reason. so whenever you get drafted, it’s amazing. / draft to devil: palmieri and zacha
@whenimaunicorn and I were discussing the other day how adorable it would be if Ivar ended up with only daughters. So I decided to write up a few headcanons of our ideas! Thanks for your input, love! I plan on writing a little imagine about this scenario eventually, but for now have some fluffy headcanons :)
-For the first two births, no one thinks much of it. But by the time the fifth child comes around, people are starting to whisper. “Why have the gods not granted Ivar Ragnarsson a son?”
-Ivar does not give two shits, and he tells his somewhat distraught wife so (she’s slightly worried he’ll blame her). “I don’t need sons. I have strong, healthy, capable daughters. It is more than I ever thought I would be allowed.” It’s true, he never thought he’d find love or marriage or children, so he’s over the moon, even if others find it shameful.
- As babies, he loves to rock them and let them play with his strong fingers. He is so gentle with them, a stark contrast to the fierce face he shows the rest of the world. In the private of his chambers, he is not afraid to let his daughters see his softer side.
- He is grateful to the gods that none inherit his brittle bones. Months and months and months of fervent prayer and sacrifice are well paid off.
- He loves his girls, and they love him. When they grow old enough, they follow him around constantly. Someone makes the comment they look like baby ducks following their mother. From then on, they are his “ducklings”. He lets them follow him to training, to council meetings, anywhere basically.
- They are trained in every weapon, every style of combat, from an early age. Ivar knows a woman needs to be able to defend herself and her family, and he will not see his little girls fall prey to the sword. He pushes them hard, and sometimes they cry for it.
- But afterwards, when he has cleaned every cut and wiped every tear, he lets them weave him flower crowns (he tried to say no a few times; the tears nearly crushed him) and braid his hair while he tells them stories. He loves seeing their wide eyes gaze at him in wonder as he recounts tales of Odin, Thor and Loki.
- He develops quite the knack for hairstyling. 5 heads is a lot of hair for his wife to do every morning, and he loves to see their happy faces and hear their little voices trill “thank you, Papa!” too much to let the servants do it instead.
- He teaches them love and respect for the gods. He does not hold back from showing them sacrifices, and lets them participate where they can. They are not scared of steel or blood, and he is proud when they do not look away.
- He is firm with them, but at the same time a huge pushover. They know that if they really really want something, all it takes is a few bats of long eyelashes and a few “please, please, Papa?” and he’s caving.
- He takes them for chariot rides, all at once, all of them shrieking and laughing and fighting over who gets to “help” him drive.
- When his third daughter begins showing signs of his Mother’s gift, he searches for the best seer to teach her about the foresight. He lets her crawl into bed with him and her mother when her strange dreams scare her in the night.
- He teaches his eldest how to rule, how to run a kingdom and command an army. He teaches her to be strong, to not bend beneath adversity, that women can be rulers with the men. “Your grandmother was a great Queen, and even the one who killed her was a formidable woman. You are strong, capable, smart. You will show the world what a Queen and shieldmaiden can do.”
- He is not adverse to his daughters finding husbands of course, but he is wary of every man that shows interest. If one so much even looks at one of his girl wrong, he is in for a world of pain. He is surly and grumpy to any man they bring home to meet him. Sometimes, he even forbids them to see the man again (even if he likes him, he isn’t quite ready to give up on of his precious little ducks).
- His daughters have to get creative to see their beaus then, and work together to keep each other’s secrets. He often knows exactly what they are doing, but he lets them think he’s clueless. He likes to watch them think and plan and strategize; all signs of good leaders.
- He challenges them with games and puzzles, to hone their minds and keep them sharp. They in turn, try to find riddles and puzzles to stump him with. He’ll never admit it, but his youngest did once and he’s never been prouder.
- All in all, they are his little girls no matter what, and he loves them more fiercely than anything. They know Papa is always there for them, through everything, and they have never cared that he cannot walk without help. He is their hero, their champion.
- When his wife gives birth for the sixth time, him and his ducklings huddle around the birthing bed, waiting for the midwife to bring back their new little addition. When she finally does, she lays the new babe in his arms and smiles with a twinkle in her eye. “Congratulations, my King. She is beautiful.”
His daughters shriek with joy. His wife gives him a sheepish smile. He simply holds the precious little bundle tighter, and gives thanks once again to the gods.