What if…

Remember when Alec and Magnus were broken up and everyone was blowing up Magnus’s voicemail? What if while Magnus was listening to Isabelle’s message about how hot the Lightwoods have always been he rolled his eyes and muttered “lightworm” when she mentioned Gabriel….

And from heaven Will whooped with joy yelling “It stuck! It finally stuck! He’s still a lightworm 150 years later! HAHAHAHA!”

personal confession

80% of my life is spent talking about fictional characters. The other 20% I’m hoping someone will talk about they so I can talk some more

  • Me: You’re so cute. Just so cute. *cup fictional character’s face with my hands* You must be protected at all costs.
  • Fictional character: ...I’m a trained assassin.

When you love a book so much you just tuck the characters into a little place in your heart and carry them around everywhere you go and they influence your life so much and fuck me books are beautiful

last hours snippet

Will had been sitting on the floor, the rug bunched up under his feet, with his back against Tessa’s legs. He looked up when Jem came in, and Jem, in his Silent Brother robes, went over to Will and sat down beside him. He drew Will’s head against his shoulder, and Will held the front of Jem’s robes in his fists and he cried. It was the first time it had ever occurred to James that his father might cry about anything. — Chain of Gold, The Last Hours Book 1

  • someone: you can tell a lot about someone from their favorite fictional characters!
  • me, nervously shoving all of my sarcastic trashbag characters with daddy issues and poor decision-making skills out of sight: um

Listen up. I will put everything as a bookmark. A sock, a pen, a nail you name it i’ll do it but i wiLL NEVER EVER FOLD DOWN A CORNER OF A BOOKPAGE