Rule 2: Answer all the questions asked. (If you want. -CR)
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and ask 11 questions. (Or, y'know, whatever. -CR)
Rule 4: Let the people you’ve tagged know you’ve tagged them.
1. What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
I like me these days. I’m pretty confident.
2. Have a crush on anyone?
Loads of people, but most notably my boyfriend.
3. Favourite animal?
Axolotl, no contest. So cute!
4. Favourite Pokemon?
Togepi, although Mudkipz look like axolotls so i liek them quiet a lot.
5. What’s the best food you cook?
Either gluten-free cake or potato gratin.
6. What are your dream superpowers?
85% levitation, super-fast ageing once, ability to seduce hats, intermittent Gecko-style-sticking-to-walls ability.
7. Least favourite colour?
8. What is your best friend like?
The position is vacant. Applications are being taken at my ask-box.
9. Hogwarts House?
10. Robin Williams or Morgan Freeman?
Robin Williams is a very funny man.
11. I’ve run out… Least favourite colour?
You asked that already.
So 11 questions now? Good.
1. You are Loki. Having stolen the TARDIS, you decide to use it to humiliate a historical figure. What would you do, and to whom?
2. Would you rather have an endless supply of cute animals, on the proviso that one dies every day OR the ability to write amazing character fiction but get one pimple for every reader you gain in popularity.
3. Who is the most eccentric person you know, and what do they do that deserves them this distinction?
4. When you were growing up, how much costed a) a creme egg; b) a can of fizzy drink; c) a Freddo bar; d) a Fifth of Bourbon and a pack of Marlboro Lights?
5. Set a timer for 3'49". Post the least photogenic picture of yourself that you can find before the buzzer goes.
6. If you could name the first-born child of a celebrity couple, whose child would it be (can be two celebrities who aren’t actually together) and what would you name it?
7. You wake up at home, well-rested, on a day with no work or school – in fact, the day holds only a new boxset and a tub of icecream in the fridge with your name on. Describe what you are wearing (pyjamas not permitted).
8. What would be your ideal fancy dress party theme?
9. Would you rather find half a worm in your apple or razor blades in your banana?
10. Choose a fictional location to destroy from space with your Death Ray.
11. Who will be first against the wall when the revolution comes?
And LiamDryden as a bonus, if he’d like.
An interesting tumblr trinity that I have been noticing recently. Me, timeandspacemeannothing and wilkiesmuse reblog from each other so much. I quite like it. It’s a nice three way traffic, but to anybody following all three of us it must be strange to follow three blogs posting so much of the same stuff.
so i just talked to my dad about applying to college for next year but that would mean i cant go to scotland bc its mad expensive for international students there, but it would mean i get to be around for my sisters new kids birth and i could go to scotland the next year and be able to hae more choices for jobs which would be nice, and it would be jobs i am more interested in too.
1) If you could play any one instrument that you don’t already play what would it be?
I would have to say violin or fiddle. I played violin when I was younger but I dropped it cause I was a rebel like that, but I definitely regret that now.
2) Do you believe in the supernatural? If so, why?
I do not know, the world is a mystery to me. I have never had evidence that is does? Although I’ve never had evidence it doesnt. There will be no reward for any information.
3) Favourite book?
UGH. Why would you even ask that!!!1dmkjfhdé
I dont remember the title, but my favourite book for the longest time was about this princess who wasnt allowed to play on the grass like the other kids, so she had no friends, and one day her parents let her because she was getting unhealthy and turns out wherever she walked flowers grew, so all the kids loved her and her flowers.
4) If you could go one place in the world, where would you go, and why
I really want to visit greece, but I want to live at least for a year or two each in New Zealand, Scotland and Ireland. Maybe Australia too.
5) Its your last day on Earth! How do you spend it?
I am torn between spending a day on the beach or playing rugby, so I`ll have to settle for a day at the beach, with time allotted for squamish.
6) What is the best advice you have ever received?
“Don’t buy that.”
7) Favourite fantasy archetype?
I must say the double agent sort of bad guy, that you dont realize is ruining everything until the end. Sometimes the hero just needs the challenge so they dont get too cocky/
8) Which is cuter, baby sloth of baby platypi?
I will have to go with sloth (xoxoxoxoxox) but HAVE YOU EVER GOOGLED BABY HIPPO??????? YOU WOULD DIE.
9) What is the last thing that you bought?
A meter long box of Cadbury Fingers. Thats right.
10) You can spend one hour with anyone you choose. Who is it, and what do you do?
HOW AM I TO DECIDE THAT. UGUGUGUHGUGHGHBHGUGUIGSLDGkshgoijadga;lkjrdlkgjalé. I think if I met any of my celebrities I would be too overwhelmed, I think I would have to finally meet in person my dearest Euan, and we would form a ceilidh band (??????) for the hour with nicole, meaghan and makenzie along with whoever the lad brings along. Also frolicking in between songs would be necessary.
11) What music are you listening to right now?
Itunes is on shuffle, playinnnnnnnnnnnng.,,,,,..,.,.,.,.,., THE LUMINEERS.
I took too long, its city and colour now xoxooxoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxox
1. If you could swim in a bowl of anything, what would it be?
2. If could live anywhere, fantasy or other wise, where and why?
3. If you were to be famous for any reason (acting writing etc) What would you be famous for?
4. Swim or skate?
5. If you had to give up any of your favourite foods, which would you give up?
6. If you were to swap lives with any character who would it be and why?
7. Why or why not would you like to live in a society without our concepts of time?