I forced myself to do the 6am run thing, against the comfort of my bed and thoughts of wanting more sleep.
- Workout is done for today
- I am now awake
- My bag is now significantly less weight to carry
- Drinks can commence immediately upon leaving the office
- I didn’t have time to eat anything before heading out for my run [BAD]
- As a result, I’m now STARVING
- Rain. Sideways. In face. [upside: that’s over]
Good pace that I’m pleased with though, so I’ll take it.
Darcy and I had another 6am running date planned for today, but the poor girl is sick (so if you’re not up for it, don’t! I’ll get you another time) so let’s hope she’s resting up in bed still.
Happy Hump Day.