If all your dreams for the revival come true, what do you wish to happen? (bonus question: what do you think the last 4 words will be?) xxx
Let’s be real, I’d watch a revival of Lorelai and Rory watching movies and eating junk food then going over to Emily’s for dinner and drinks. Rinse and repeat for 6 hours.
But really, my wish list includes:
- A real, understandable reason for why Luke and Lorelai aren’t yet married.
- Even if she hasn’t achieved traditional “success”, I want to see that Rory has been showing her drive and passion for what she does.
- For any drop-ins, cameos or visits from side characters to feel natural and organic.
- For Rory to not be repeating the mistakes of her mother–if Rory ends the revival single, I want it to be because she is choosing to be single. That scene in 3.01 where Lorelai cries in the diner because she’s worried she’s never gonna have ‘it’? I want Rory’s love life to be nothing like that.
- Town meetings! Plenty of ‘em!
- Emily being awesome. I hope that Emily really figures out who she is without Richard and has some great storylines. Regardless of what it seems like based on my blog, I think Emily’s story is the one I’m most curious about/excited for.
- Okay–I hate Dean/Rory but I hope Dean is happy? I feel like his character got changed for different storylines and he got pretty dumbed down and I just hope he’s happy with a quiet life and it’s all good.
- Jess/Luke interaction. I don’t know, I hope they do Thanksgiving together? I think that would be nice. It’s no secret that I’m not Jess’s biggest fan, but his relationship with Luke is the highlight of his character and I want most of his screen time to be devoted to it.
- I hope Logan isn’t working for his dad again. Or that if he does go back to his dad’s company it’s during the revival so we get to see why/how it plays out.
- April is a lesbian.
- LANE BETTER BE ROCKING OUT. Lane’s season 7 storyline is a bummer (not that having kids is a bummer, but having them when she didn’t want them/wasn’t ready) so I hope she’s having a really great time
- Paris. 4 episodes of Paris. 6 hours of Paris. I literally don’t give a shit what she’s doing as long as she’s kicking ass at it.
I’ve been trying to guess the final four words forever and I have no idea. Literally no clue. Not this exactly, but maybe something Friends-style? “You want coffee?” “Where?” That’s be fun.