- Ross: How'd you do it, eh? Treat people like dirt and still come out smelling like... what is that? Is that perfume?
- Robert: I thought Rebecca was gonna tell you to stay off my case?
- Ross: Yeah, she did. Although why she cares about you is beyond me.
- Robert: So?
- Ross: So it turns out I feel sorry for her more than I need to see you fall on your backside. Besides, you'll stitch yourself up sooner or later, the way you pimp yourself about. (leaves)
- Aaron: (approaching) Oi, I though you were getting them in?
- Robert: Yeah, yeah, I am, yeah.
- Vic: Hey Robert, you gonna wear your little superman cape for your housewarming tomorrow?
- Aaron: You can pull that look off, can't you?
- Robert: Erm... about the housewarming... do you really wanna do all that? All that fuss?
- Aaron: Oh, come on, it's only a cape, Robert, don't be a baby.
- Robert: No, no, I don't mean about that. It's just erm... I'd rather spend the first night after we've moved in, just the two of us. Give us a chance to talk.
- Aaron: About?
- Robert: I dunno. Erm... it's a big deal getting our own place and it feels important that we should be taking it seriously.
- Aaron: Are you sure you're not confusing 'serious' with 'boring'?
- Robert: I mean it, Aaron. You know there's been times in the past when erm... I could have said something and... I didn't cos... I dunno, maybe I took us for granted.
- Aaron: Fine, yeah. We'll stay in and talk if it means that much to you.
- Robert: It does, yeah.
Allura and Lance, comparing the Broganes over a spa day.