Alternate version of Hermione design. She’s bald, yes. I like to explore every possibilities and the only way of doing it is drawing and actually seeing it… This is all conceptual, so I’m just throwing a headcanon here. I’ve drawn her design along with my Harry and Ginny. Somehow, I like the way my bearded Harry looks at her side.
Again, this is conceptual. An experimenting. Just giving something to imagine.
something great or you and i? diana or best song ever? story of my life or midnight memories? right now or through the dark? does he know or alive? strong or happily? little black dress or little white lies? half a heart or don’t forget where you belong? better than words or more than a feeling?
Has Arthur actually covered homosexuality yet? I've seen a lot of taboo issues covered, but is homosexuality too taboo?
i mean, i wouldn’t consider any of the topics taboo per se. serious, yes, but not really off-limits. there’s nothing taboo about cancer, for example.
but that said, the show hasn’t broached gay topics because i think they feel it’s too risky. there was an episode of Postcards From Buster where buster met a coupla kids with lesbian mums and like the episode wasn’t even about gay parents or different families but people made a stink about pbs ~exposing their children~ to this ~~lifestyle~~ and iirc the secretary of education wanted pbs to return all federal funding used to make that ep and etc etc so. you can see why they’d be hesitant to go there again.
personally i think it sucks, and marc brown himself made it clear that the show is pro-inclusivity and that all kids should be able to relate to any of the characters, and you’d think that’d include gay kids or kids with gay parents. but what can ya do?
hopefully in the future we’ll get episodes where gay stuff is addressed but. right now, there have been no episodes about such topics and no sign of it to come in future eps.
I leave you all with this final doodle! I’m excited for this DLC and can’t wait to play it! Probably shoulda had this done like at the beginning of the day but who cares LMAO Thanks for taking this nice doodle trip with me for wo weeks! It was a blast!
I’m seriously in love with the children you guys have made for them! They’re so cute and I love them! AND I WANTED TO ADD ANOTHER ONE SOMEONE MADE BUT I LOST THE NOTIFICATION WITH THE CHILD and now I’m sad :c
Thanks for making such cute and smoll characters UvU <3
What if the aliens believe that they are all related to each other, since they are of the same species? Perhaps they think this is true of every species, for example: birds; fish; insects; and so on - under the assumption that ‘They are all of the same genus (or whichever taxonomic rank it is), therefore they must share a common ancestor.’ So, when some of the humans claim that they aren’t related, they get really confused.
- Just imagine two humans meeting back up after a day spent doing their things at opposite ends of the alien ship. They’re hugging, laughing and telling each other about how their day was and what happened that was worth retelling.
- An alien crew member cautiously walks up to them, and they try to hold back their laughter as they listen to them.
- “Are you two siblings?” they ask nervously. The two humans look at each other and chuckle quietly, evidently trying to hold back hysterical laughter but not wanting to seem rude.
- “No, we aren’t,” one eventually manages to say.
- “Oh - cousins, then? Perhaps a few times removed?” the alien tries again, confused.
- “Oh, no, no!” the other human chuckles, slightly flapping their hand as though trying to shoo away the notion. “We aren’t even related!”
- The alien just stands there in shock, mouth slightly agape. Eventually, they swallow dryly and manage to choke out “W-What?! How c-can you not be related?”
- The humans look at each other again and this time they burst into full-on, guffawing laughter. They’re laughing so hard that tears form at the corners of their eyes and they are doubled over, clutching their stomachs.
- “Related? My, if we were all related, we would be very ashamed of family ties to certain people!” one manages between laughs.
- The other wipes their face and exhales deeply to stop making a fool of themselves. “No, most humans aren’t related. The only relations are extended families, and some of those have never interacted with each other at all!”
- “B-But…you’re all of the same species! Don’t you share a common ancestor?” the alien asks, absolutely bewildered at these strange creatures.
- “Eh, who knows? All we know is we evolved from monkey kinda things, or something of the sort.” The human shrugs; the other scratches their head thoughtfully. They chuckle once more, thank the alien for saying hi and walk off to their rooms, leaving the poor thing really questioning its life decisions.
omg you guys my likes section is almost EXCLUSIVELY mad sweeney
i………………………………love him so much and AG was so satisfying BUT IT TOO IS OVER
that being said, i’m still going to spend most of the summer doing American Gods work, because it was so refreshing. after the wringer spn put me through, i really was trying to make mountains out of molehills. i do have a few spn comic ideas to get to, tho!
SO IN REGARDS TO SPN CONS I’M WORKING! my plans for the rest of the year (which are subject to change, but this is the basic overview!) are:
CHICAGO, IL JULY 14-16
MINNEAPOLIS, MN AUG. 25-27
PITTSBURGH, PA SEPT. 8-10
NEW ORLEANS, LA OCT. 27-29
WASHINGTON, DC NOV. 10-12
sanfran might still be on the table, but it’s a bit too far off to tell right now. i love seeing everyone’s faces with my traveling comic show HOWEVER i might need a month to get my bearings at some point :’)
anyway here’s that gif of me with my cat band again