A/N: Everything That is bolded and in Italics are Dick’s Thoughts. Everything in Italics are Lydia’s. Like normal.. Prepare for fluff.
It was date night for you and Dick. The two of you are walking along the beach at night. You made a home made meal for the picnic Dick asked you to make. He had a blanket and tiki torches ready on the beach waiting for you. You put the food down and the two of you start eating. Suddenly Dick’s thoughts invade your thoughts.
She be my queen,Since we were sixteen,We want the same things,.We dream the same dreams.
You raise your eyebrow at Dick and give him a smile. He smiles back at you. Sadly your evening was disrupted by Ra’s and Assassins attacking you. You look at Dick and give him a smirk. You are both in civilian clothes so the fighting is going to be constricted. You’re both in blue jeans and nice t-shirts. This should be fun.
Important messages from “Yuri!!! on Ice” to an athlete
1. You don’t have an expiration date. Yuuri is a “late bloomer”, you can be that too.
2. To succeed in your sport, you don’t have to be born with talent - hard work and dedication will bring you far.
3. Rivalry doesn’t exclude the possibility of a friendship.
4. What works for others might not work for you. You’re an individual and there’s not one correct answer to what will help you improve your athletic performance. Celestino wasn’t the right coach for Yuuri, ballet didn’t work for Otabek.
5. Some days - maybe weeks or months, even - you won’t perform the way you want to and know you can. That’s okay. You’ll figure it out. Everyone falls into a slump sometimes.
6. At the end of the day, the most important thing is that you enjoy your sport. It’s supposed to be fun, even though it might seem to be all work and no fun.
7. You don’t have to fight alone . Don’t be afraid to ask for help - it might help you to develop your skills and help you out of a rough patch