England React to Canada Still Recognising the British Monarch
- England: well... *sighs* Canada, you deserved this. I'm sad to say that we won't be connected anymore, but at least we can still visit each other as equals.
- Canada: Thank you, England~ I'll do my best and beat America!
- England: u-uh... that's not the first thing you should do, Canada! A-Anyways, I don't think you need the face of my King anymore-
- Canada: no wait, I... um... I wanted to tell you that I'll still recognize your monarch, England~
- England: h-huh?
- Canada: It means that I'll still keep the 'Monarchy of Canada'! Oh, Australia and New Zealand said they would too, we talked about it~ I don't mind, I think the monarchs in your home are pretty cool-
- England: *hugs Canada* this is why you're my favourite, poppet!!
- America, in the distance: Ow! Why do I feel that an older sibling figure of mine is playing favorites again???