Why am I so obsessed with the ‘tall, dark, and handsome’ characters? The ones I’m supposed to hate? The ‘bad boy’s? The ones with shaggy and/or messy dark hair with a brooding personality. The more angsty the backstory the better. Give them to me. I mean just
7 times Victor Nikiforov was extremely gay for his fiance and it showed on his face
7. The “my boyfriend just made puppy eyes at me so I decided to give him my soul, my body, and the whole world” look.
6. The “this boy is so cute and perfect I want to squeeze his cute little body and kiss his face but since I can’t kiss his face I’m going to settle with squeezing his perfect body everytime I get while I scream internally” look.
5. The “ZOMFG DID HE JUST BLEW A KISS AT ME?? DID YOU SEE THAT??? OMG I THINK I JUST DIED A LITTLE” look.
4. The “I’m at the point of no return nobody save me i’ll die happily in the arms of this wonderful boy” look.
3. This one needs a gif. The “somebody hold me right now this boy is too cute for this world too beautiful omg what’s happening what is this feeling inside of me ***It Must Be Love playing in the background***” look.
2. The “I saw him already this morning we woke up in the same bed and everything but oh my god Yuuri there you are why did you took so long nevermind I’m so glad you are here I’m so happy to see you again run to my arms my beautiful fiance” look.
1. The “literally dying from proud I am, how much I love this wonderful, perfect boy, how happy I am to see him triumph and how unbelievably lucky I am to be engaged to him” look.
Rating Of Every Raichu Sprite From Main Series Pokemon Games
Detailed for what limited pallets the gameboy had back than, slightly minamalist and simplistic in design as all gen 1 Pokemon are. I respect this elder regardless for his original design. 9/10
A PERFECT BOY!! Look at that expression full of excitement! I wish we could have seen more of this quality Raichu in this game. 10/10
Designers, c’mon now. This isn’t fair. You can’t just make me choose between TWO sprites to rate!! But if I have to choose, than I prefer 1st sprite. He’s fat, powerful and that expression on his face just screams of smugness. The second Raichu, however, seems to have more mischievous expression rather than aggression. Both receive a 7/10.
Not as fat, but I do like his “PUT EM UP, SCRUB” pose. 9/10
He’s finally relaxed, he’s no longer in constant attack mode! I’m so proud of him of his comfort around others! 11/10
I am concerned for his sudden shift in weight gain, but as long as he feels comfortable with his weight however, than so do I. Now there’s just more of this big boy to hug. 9/10
What a joyful expression! An improvement to the previous 2nd gen sprites. I trust him. 10/10.
Another quality sprite! This one takes inspiration from the mid animation frame from 4th gen, I see! I appreciate the reference. Also, look at the those LEGS! 9/10
Not much detail, and I miss his expressions and pose. He’s happy with his transcendence to 3D but I miss the little details. :( 5/10
NOW THAT’S MORE LIKE IT!! The happiest boy I’ve ever seen. Unratable, to put a number on his perfection would be a crime. He’s not quite as chubby however, but he must be light enough to fit on his tail. Still enjoys a Malasada every now and than. Finally gets his time in spotlight with his new found psychic powers away from the popularity of Pikachu. He’s even got his own Z-move! Good job, little buddy on your rise to stardom!
You do threaten me though. Your existence threatens my world because you exist in a grey area. You dye your hair unnatural colours and stretch out your earlobes to show that you do not conform, but all I feel when I see pictures of you is fear. Because you pretend to be tiny and cute but who you truly are...well, it doesn't exist, so you are not supposed to be who you are, and I am terrified by that. Do you think you are so important that people must pluralize your pronoun?
Okay, I hear you. So I don’t think you have any reason to be afraid of me– you can’t really control how you feel, but you can control how you think, so I’m going to try to reason with you point by point and let you know why I don’t think you should be afraid of me. All that I ask is that you read this with an open mind.
- I don’t dye my hair or stretch my ears as some sort of exercise of non-conformity– I just like the way it looks. It isn’t even really an act of non-conformity because the society, that I live in permits that type of self-expression– it’s allowed. I’m not breaking the law or anything.
- I really don’t know what to make of you suggesting that who I am doesn’t exist, or that I am something that I am not supposed to be. I don’t particularly believe in any sort of creator so I don’t know who exactly would be the authority on what I’m “supposed to be,” but I really don’t think that you’re the authority on who I should or shouldn’t be, because we’ve never met. Also, you claim that what I am doesn’t exist, but I really think you should tell that to all of the terrifying, like-minded people in my inbox that are asking me if it’s okay to express themselves the way that they want to. They’re afraid to act on their feelings, or in other words: they’re afraid to be themselves. I personally don’t think that there’s anything scary about them.
- Self-importance is kind of tough for any individual to avoid, because we can only really experience life in our own shoes. We have to prioritize ourselves to some extent or else we won’t take care of ourselves– which is exactly what I’m trying to do. So yeah, I guess I do think I’m kind of important… at least important enough to try and give myself as good of a life as I can, but I don’t really think that’s abnormal. I like to be referred to a specific way, because that’s what’s most comfortable for me. You wouldn’t want someone to call you the wrong name; I don’t want someone to refer to me using the wrong pronouns (Quick sidenote: when referring to a shadowy figure whose identity is concealed by a cloak and a mask you would describe their actions by saying something like “they reached for the doorknob,” because their gender is indeterminate; therefore, singular they/them pronouns exist).
Look, the main thing to focus on is that I really don’t mean you any harm– I truly don’t! I hope that you can go on to live a happy life. I just couldn’t leave this, because historically, nothing good ever comes from this kind of fear.
So, I just thought to make the list of the cheek symbols of the Queens of Mewni for my next analysis (the significance of these cheek symbols). The first column were the image of the queens, second is their cheek symbols, third is symbolism’s meaning I got from the internet, and fourth is what traits I think you needed to get that symbol in the SVTFOE universe (in short, what the symbol signifies).
SVTFOE Card Suite Symbolism speculation:
Heart - people with this symbol are very lovable and has a distinguishing “charm” that naturally attracts people and come to her side. They prioritize their relationship with others compared to anything else and usually let their heart dictates their action (emotional). They are often found as center of the group
Spade - people with this symbol wields strong and fearsome power, even more powerful than normal and typical queens.
Diamond - people with this symbol have the tendency to take the center of command and shoulder the burden and responsibility by their selves. They dress in jewelry and finery, conducting their selves as befitting of nobility.
Club - people with this symbol have the “common” mindset. They appreciate the values that works for the greater whole of society and hates anything that could destroy the social order they are comfortable and grew up in already.
Color symbolism speculation:
Shades of purple - elegance, nobility, regal
Yellow - bright, lively
Pink - lovely, feminine,
White - harmony, power, everything (as it is combination of all colors of light. That’s why Moon said you must give everything if you want to “dip down”)
This time zone difference has me so confused lol but I guess that’s the good thing because then he can celebrate it again “tomorrow” with us fans on the other side of the world right? ^^ Anyways Happy Birthday to the world’s cutest, fluffiest, and kindest rapper £2 Love you to the moon & back 😘 😘 Please stay healthy & always be happy!! Let’s celebrate again next year!! ♥♥♥
Could you please write a Peterxreader where reader is the youngest
member of the team. One day they have a movie date in the tower and the
team spies on them?Could it be in the point of view of the team?[bonus
points if deadpool is in it] thanks <3
Wade has created a chatroom.
Wade has added Natasha, Tony, Thor, Bruce, Steve, Clint, Vision.
Clint: What, Wade?!
Tony: Can we text later? You’re going to distract me!
Bruce: I need to
ask, but is it not weird that us, adults, are spying on Y/N and Peter,
our youngest and most loved members movie date in a very cramped up
Natasha: If you
don’t like it, then you can leave, Banner. It’s not weird. We are just
being protective parental units/uncles/adopted android sibling.
Steve: Should they be sitting so close? Natasha, should they? Maybe I should go in and sit between them.
Tony: I will kick your ass, Rogers! Don’t you dare ruin their date!
Thor: Grab him, Stark! I shall lay Mjolnir upon him so he may not move.
Steve: Try it and I will run off with Mjolnir!
Thor: You? Worthy? HA! Do not fight us!
Steve: I know you
have your doubts. I know deep down you know that I was faking not being
able to lift Mjolnir. Would you like to test me?
I get it. Sometimes when you’re writing a Kpop fanfic, you want to make the experience as authentic for the reader as possible. And what better way to do that than to throw the occasional Korean in here and there?
Romanized Korean is great; there are certain colloquial things in Korean that you just can’t translate into English. So yes, all the power to you writers out there using romanized Korean - kudos to you for trying to incorporate another language into your writing in a way that makes your story flow more naturally in a certain cultural setting. But are you doing it correctly?
I can’t tell you how much I cringe when I find a well-written fic and am enjoying it… when the author drops some misused romanized Korean smack in the middle. For those of you scrunching their noses at this post and thinking, “What’s the big deal? It’s just a fic. Just ignore it.” I’d like to point out that yes it is slightly insulting when someone misuses your language, acts like it’s not a big deal, and continues to misuse your language even if they may or may not know that they are misusing it.
So to spread awareness on using proper romanized Korean, I am uploading this post to share several common mistakes that fanfic writers tend to make.
Hope you find this helpful!
- “Jongin-yah”x “Hwasa-ah”×
- Can you tell me why these are wrong?
- If these sound right to you, you are probably not using these suffixes correctly.
- RULE: -ah is used with names that end in a consonant sound while -yah is used with names that end in a vowel sound.
- RULE: you should only use -ah/-yah when directly addressing someone.
- “Jungkook-ah, we really need to hang out sometime!“
- “Hani-yah, let’s go study at the library later today.”
- NEVER use these suffixes in the object form/to refer to someone.
- “Did our Sungmin-ah sleep well last night?”x
- "I was with Sunny-yah at the club yesterday.“x
- Personally, I dislike seeing ‘jagi’ in fanfics because it does translate into ‘Honey’ or ‘Sweetheart’ and other similar terms of endearment. But if you must use it for whatever reason, make sure you’re using it correctly!
- “Our jagi-yah looks so cute today!”x
- “Is our jagi-yah sick?”x
- This is such a common mistake.
- As in the previous lesson, ‘jagi’ ends with a vowel sound, therefore the appropriate ending is? Yup. -Yah.
- So why is the above example wrong?
- As in the previous lesson, you should ONLY use -yah after ‘jagi’ when you are directly addressing someone and not commenting on their appearance/condition/etc.
- “Jagi-yah, let’s go eat something yummy today~”
- “I bought a pretty necklace for our jagi.”
- “I went on a date with Suhoie-ah yesterday.”x
- That actually killed me to type.
- RULE: Unlike -ah/-yah, you can use -ie in the object form/to refer to someone and to comment on someone’s appearance/condition/etc.
- RULE: Only use -ie if the name ends with a consonant sound.
- “Have I ever introduced you to Sebomie?”
- “Jiminie performed so well on stage today.”
- “Did you get Youngjaeie’s number?”x
- NEVER use -ie and -ah/-yah together
- “Kim Soohyunie-yah is my kdrama crush!”x
- Just. No.
- NEVER use the suffixes -ah/-yah outside of Kpop fanfics. -ie is okay.
- For example, when commenting on a music video:
- “Sehunie is so good looking” is perfectly fine.
- “Kihyun-ah sings so well!” is not since you’re commenting on a quality of his and not directly addressing him.
- “Annyeong! Jeoneun Irene ibnida!”x
- Lit. Translated: “Hello! I am Irene!”
- Bottom line is, if you can translate directly into English, I implore you to stay away from romanized Korean.
- You might as well just type your whole story in Korean if you’re going to use romanized Korean so heavily.
- “Umma, how have you been?“x
- Lit. Translated: “Mom, how have you been?”
- PLEASE DON’T USE SARANGHAEYO IN YOUR FIC OR I WILL FIND YOU AND-
- Sorry. It needed to be said.
- Honestly speaking, using romanized Korean in your fics isn’t completely necessary. If your story setting is in Korea and the majority of your characters are Korean, then it’s assumed that they are speaking Korean even though you’re writing in English. You don’t see professional Dramafever subtitles using -ah/-yah or oppa in their subs do you?
Anywaaaaaays happy fanfic writing and I hope this wasn’t too confusing :)