Could you do some headcanons for America and so as well as England and so? Just like you did with Spain.
America and S/O Headcanons
- Did you say arcade?! Too bad, cause that’s where you’re headed right now! Think you can beat Alfred in classic Street Fighter? Well…you’re right. The guy can’t focus with you nudging him away from the game with your butt.
- He loves candy. He’ll dedicate a whole day to going to candy stores. At the end, you both are sick for at least week. Well, at least he is.
- Fall is one of his favorite times. “Let’s make leaf piles, (Y/N)!” How can you say no to that? It was finally a warm enough day to go outside, so why not? Just make sure you don’t make too much of a mess, or that one neighbor will complain about him again. And you really don’t want to deal with that again.
- Speaking of fall, Halloween! You make sure he plans a party instead of going out and Trick or Treating. Last time, he got uncomfortable because of the old lady on that one street who kept asking him why he was so tall for a child. Just plan a party, give him a costume and candy, then he’ll be alright.
- Wash the boy’s hair, please. He does a terrible job with focusing on washing his hair. He doesn’t even use the right shampoo. He uses that ‘man shampoo’, but when you use just normal shampoo, Alfie will be asking everyone to touch his extremely soft hair.
England and S/O Headcanons
- He doesn’t really like going out. He’s a more inside guy. Unless you pull out the puppy eyes, then you can get him to go anywhere. Or a promise for something in ‘return’ later, then you’ll be out the door immediately.
- He does like going on walks with you! Especially on a sunny day, even if his face is as bright as the sun. Why? Because you’re holding his hand, of course.
- If you don’t like soap operas, you’re in luck! Arthur loves them and will bribe you with whatever you want if it means he gets to watch them with you.
- Play chess with him! Even if you can’t, he’ll still appreciate the fact you attempted. He’ll teach you all the ways to beat your opponent and eventually, the games will start to take all day.
- Occasionally, he’ll pull out the old Disney movies. VHS and all. It always brings a smile to his face hearing you quietly hum a song you particularly like from the movie. He won’t admit it, though.
- Tea time! You may not be able to see his fantasy friends, but you still go to the little tea parties he has whenever they come over. You suppose if he would do something like this for you, then you can return the favor.