- Person A: *crying*
- Person B: There's no reason to be sad.
- Person A: Why?
- Person B: Well, first of all, the world is 4.5 billion years old--
- Person A (interrupting): I don't know how that's supposed to make me feel better.
- Person B: Let me finish
- Person B: The world is 4.5 billion years old and you still happened to exist at the same time as me.
- Person A: ...
- Person B: ...
- Person A: Why won't you leave me alone
Louis did a big big denial of Larry today. The biggest one he has ever had (because it was on camera). So, I know we believe in Larry, but maybe we should look at his denial and analyze it. Have you done it? I think I am gonna do it, because the fact is that we don't know them and, although I believe in Larry, I have to keep in my mind that there is a chance I can be wrong. Lot of love for you, you are the best one! <3