3, 7, 18 and 28 for mad whale 8, 17 and 20 for sea monster 5, 10 and 24 for red kansas Thanks :)
3. Most common argument?
Pre relationship, it’s usually about Jeff distracting Vic from his work. After the curse, it tends to be about Victor refusing to listen to Jefferson’s reasons as to why he isn’t complete trash.
7. What’s the first thing that changes when they realise they have feelings for the other?
Jefferson starts to take Victor to places that he’s sure that he will like, because he loves seeing Victor smile. Victor is really lame, and he tends to blush and get embarrassed a lot when Jefferson teases him.
18. Who leaves little notes in the other’s one lunch? (Bonus: what does it usually say?)
JEFFERSON. He totally leaves really over the top, sappy notes in Vic’s lunch, for the sole purpose of embarrassing him. Even if the notes are really silly, Victor thinks they’re kind of cute.
28. What do they do when they’re away from each other?
It’s not like either of them are able to leave town, so they’re never away from each other for too long. They just get on with their daily lives, but they’ll occasionally text each other to see how the other is doing <3
8. Nicknames? & if so, how did they originate?
I can’t actually think of any nicknames that would work for either of their names?? Idk.
17. Who says I love you first?
20. What do their family/friends think of their relationship?
Victor and Killian are ecstatic. They’re overjoyed that their beloved brothers are happy.
5. Who is most likely to carry the other?
In wolf form, Ruby can, of course, carry Dorothy on her back. In human form, Dorothy can carry Ruby. I headcanon Dorothy as being pretty strong.
10. Who remembers what the other one always orders at a restaurant?
Ruby. Thanks to working at Granny’s, she’s got a pretty good memory for that kind of stuff.
24. Who whispers inappropriate things in the other’s ear during inappropriate times?
Ruby. I kind of think Dorothy would be pretty, idk… not used to sexual talk and stuff like that, and she would be pretty easily flustered. Ruby thinks it’s really cute.