Headcanons for Keith and pidge friendship <333 pleeaassee
Always!!! I love these two partners in crime and technically-not-illegal mischief.
- Obviously they both love aliens and cryptids and they can’t wait to get back to Earth so that they can show each other all of their conspiracy notebooks and boards.
- Pidge has a whole collection of notebooks dedicated to finding her brother but she doesn’t mention that.
- They both love really terrible horror/alien movies, like they thrive off of that stuff. It’s their lifeblood. When they do get back they marathon all of the ones they can think of and they’re holed up in the room for a week straight.
- Lance is #done. “None of you touch me until you take like three baths you guys are so dirty why would you do this to me.”
- Keith hugs him immediately and Lance screams.
- Pidge sleeps in his bed for like an hour but she doesn’t tell him and when he comes to her screaming about germs and personal space later that night she’s stunned, like, holy shit it’s the princess and the pea all over again.
- She calls him a prince for the next week and Lance knows she’s making fun of him but he doesn’t know why.
- One time they go on a mission together and Allura has to rescue them from the space cops. She has to do a lot of talking to get them out and even then the cops insist.
- “We could take them off of your hands.” “No, you don’t understand, they are our hands.”
- They never go on a mission together again because Allura is livid.
- They both like black licorice even though everyone else threatens to disown them.
- Every once in a while they get so excited that they’re meeting a bunch of aliens all the time and living their dreams.
- Keith’s just, “And they told me I couldn’t become an alien when I grew up.”
- When they arrive back to earth they hijack the castle’s speakers and scream “Fuck the Garrison” repeatedly until Shiro and Allura find them.
- They are both gay and trans and they bond over this and talk about how nice it is up in space where no one gives a fuck who you love or what you call yourself.
- They are such good friends and they always make plans to hang out when they’re living back on Earth.