I love your blog so much! Could you do some Silas and Corrin head cannons please?
Why, thank you, but I’ve never done headcanons before. I like this ship though so I guess I can try as an exception?
- Unless their respective duties prevent them to, they spend every evening talking at Kamui’s tea table, with Silas telling him all the memories of their time spent together before the “picnic incident”. While Kamui definitely enjoys these discussions, deep down it saddens him to realize just how much he forgot about his best friend (especially since Silas probably remembers small details like what kind of tea he likes and his favorite colors). Of course Silas, being Silas, doesn’t mind and tries his best to bring the prince’s memories back. Even if that doesn’t work, they have a whole list of stuff to do together once the war is over, so Kamui can make new memories with him.
- When he realized Silas’s strength increases greatly whenever Kamui is injured in battle (Vow of Friendship), Leo skillfully suggested his brother could get wounded on purpose just so the enemies would end up obliterated in record time by the knight. The answer was no.
- (Birthright route) When Silas betrayed King Garon to join the Hoshidan army, Kamui and his siblings made sure to help the knight’s family out of Nohr to avoid any… violent reprisal. Thanks to this, no one died but their home was burnt to the ground. To say the least, Silas’s family was not very happy about his decision… He has no regret though.
- When the whole army is on the march and it’s pouring down, Kamui will turn into a dragon and put one of his wing above Silas’s head to shelter him… The first time he did that though, Silas’s horse freaked out, kicked and reared up before unseating the poor guy and running away. Silas fell and almost broke his arm. Healers came running. Ryouma and Xander thought they were under attack. Kamui was mortified.
- Now, if Kamui’s exhausted and they have no time to rest, Silas will let him ride his horse just behind him so he doesn’t have to walk.
The horse still very much remembers this red-eyed dude turned into a giant motherfreaking dragon one day and is not very happy about it.