Star Trek: DS9 Notes - S6, Vol. 5
Hello hello Tarra Treks is BACK! Read ‘em and weep, I sure did by the end.
6x20 ‘His Way’
- Netflix: “Bashir shows off his new holosuite character, a 1960s Las Vegas singer who performs in a lounge full of martini-swilling customers.”
me out loud: “Why are you like this.”
- what is this boozy Mad Men fantasy
- it’s actually SO STRANGE to see them all in here in their uniforms!
- “pretty sweet pipes for a lightbulb” oh I like this, I like that he knows?? weird, weird and fun!
Julian is criminally pleased with himself and his preternaturally astute holographic lounge singer
- wait are Kira and Shakaar an on-again-off-again? since when?
- Julian: “He knows about love, life, women!”
Miles: “Three things you know nothing about.”
Julian: “Now that’s a little unfair.”
hey if you knew about life you wouldn’t have walked right into that one
- hold up, I just realized I’m watching Quark give Odo relationship advice. QUARK AND ODO. TALKING ABOUT ♡
- Odo: “Who asked for your opinion?”
Quark: “You did. I came here to talk about a missing shipment of groat clusters.”
- please tell me what is in a Warp Core Breach
- I SAID THAT AND THEN QUARK PULLED OUT A LITERAL FISHBOWL
this is incredible