Tree bros body swap au?
(Ive seen one of these already and I’ve been dying to have a take at it)
- They are both in the nurses office, Evan just having his head flushed down a toilet and Connor being just beaten up. They don’t talk to each other at first but make a lot of eye contact, wondering what happen to the other boy.
- When Connor does say something, he asks why the hell is he in here? He doesn’t seem beaten up.. Was he faking a head injury or something?
- Evan doesn’t respond, but nods because he kind of just wanted to go home.
- Connor wishes he could go home too, but he knows a black eye and a bloody nose isn’t even enough for anyone in his family to even notice him.
- Evan wishes he was tough like Connor, he wished he wasn’t such a baby and had to fake injury to get out of school.
- A silent agreement happens that they wish they had each others lives, Then they switch
- Connor just feels really short, his head hurts a bit but he feels great.. Evan however…
- Evan feels like he going to throw up, he’s never felt this much pain in his life, his face stings his hands sting. He feels like he’s deep thrown in a garbage disposal.
“Connor what the heck!”
“I dont know!? I guess we switched or something.. Come to think of it this isn’t half bad..”
“what? My life sucks! Personally i won’t mind staying like this..”
- Connor and Evan have to meet up after school to get to know everything about each other.
- Evan tells him about his mom, how she’s the best person in the whole world and if Connor throws a printer at her he won’t hesitate to shave Connors head
- Connor agrees because he loves his floof
- Connor is totally fine with Evan in his body, But he makes one rule clear..
- “Dont talk to Zoe… Don’t even look at her Hansen.. You hear me?”
- (He knows about the note)
- P R O T E C T I V E C O N N E R
- They get sent on their own ways, Connor heading home with Mrs Hansen, and Evan attending a few more classes before having a panic attack in the bathroom because ‘Jesus christ Connor murphy is a horrible person what is his life at home going to be like’
- Evan starts to look around the parking lot for something that says “Im edgy! Connor Murphy’s car!” Or something like that..
- Z O E A L E R T
- She goes up to Evan and there is never a more awkward conversation
- “Connor! Where the hell are you going?”
“Im giving you a ride you idiot.. Or are you too high to remember that mom and dad took your car?”
“Uh… Right.. Um.. thanks the.”
“How high are you?”
“High…like.. drugs high? Oh shoot i do drugs right”
- Zoe thinks “Connor” is just reeeally high so she tries not to talk to him on the car ride home.
- She almost crashes when Evan tries to starts up a friendly conversation about her day.
- Evan listens to Connor and immediately goes to his room, only to be disgusted when he realizes theres gotta be a dead thing in here because Damn it reeks
- Evan cants take it any longer and he goes downstairs to request frebreze from Cynthia to spray around the room.
- FAMILY DINNER TIME
- Evan is so shook he has no idea what the hell he’s supposed to say/do because he’s never eaten dinner at a table with a group of people before.
- He actually ends up talking at the table because someone asked him how his day went, he talks about His day (Evan) and Cynthia is just so surprised that he answered.
- Zoe is so confused “What the hell is wrong with my brother..”
- Of course Larry thinks he’s high and sends him away to him room.
- Evan has a fit in the room and ends up falling asleep and missing a planned call from Connor to talk about the next day.
- Connor on the other hand…
- Connor waits for Evans mom but starts to get seriously hungry, he makes pasta and waits for Evans mom still… She never shows up..
- Connor gives up waiting and goes outside to smoke, Then stops..
- He can’t hurt Evans body like that.. Evan wouldn’t want it.. So he doesn’t smoke.
- Connor calls Evan like 8 times and Zoe ends up finally picking up the phone.
- “Evan? Why are you calling my brother?”
“Zoe! shi-.. Give Connor the phone i need to talk to him..”
“Um.. He’s asleep.. Why are you calling him?”
“I um.. We um.. I just need to..”
- Reaaaal smooth Connor
- The next day, Evan and Connor meet up before school to trade schedules and go to each others classes, its doesn’t go well..
- Evan ends up getting lost (How? idk) And just panics in the bathroom once more.
- Connor just skips like.. all of the classes, Only to find Jared skipping as well..
- A BO RT A B OR T JA RE D IS APP ROA C HIN G
- Jared is just a concerned boi for his family friend.. Evan never misses classes unless he’s having a panic attack.. But if he is he’s usually not walking around the school…
- He goes up to Connor (as Evan) and asks if he’s okay.
- “EVAN” CURSES HIM OUT AND HE ALMOST THROWS UP IN THE HALLWAY BECAUSE WHO KNEW LITTLE EVAN COULD SAY SUCH THINGS.
- Evan finds Connor and Jared and asks whats wrong, Connor says what happened.
- Evan starts to cry because his only friend will never want to talk to him again.
- Connor starts to freak out and tell Evan to “Shut the hell up” But Jared is watching at this point.
- CONFUSED B O I
- Jared doesn’t believe them at first after they tell him but then he gives in as Connor (Evan) Starts talking about how they met in preschool and there is no way he told that to Connor Murphy
- Jared starts to research how to fix it while Evan and Connor go over some ground rules for each other
- CONNOR’S RULES:
- “Don't talk to anyone in the family, and if you absolutely have, talk in one word sentences and responses.”
- “Don't you dare ever come to school wearing a dorky blue color without having the hoodie over it.”
- “Just… Avoid Zoe…”
- “If Larry asks if your high say yes because its an easy excuse.”
- “Be careful around my mom… shell know something is up..”
- “If she asks you about refills.. say you’re fine.. um, they’re for my anxiety.. Im not sure if you need them but-”
- “Dont shower”
“I don’t want you to.. um, yknow..”
“Jesus christ Evan I won’t look..”
“Just don’t do it ok-”
4.” I have therapy this weekend.. So.. Don’t like, be super open to questions and stuff.. he’ll know something is w-wrong..”
5. “P-please don’t smoke.. i just.. i don’t-”
- And off they go, Evan riding home with Zoe once more and Connor walking to Evans house. praying that they’ll switch back..
- Jared ends up telling Alana what happened, she just rolls with it because who knows maybe Jared is right?
- Connor has almost fallen asleep when Evan comes bursting into his room.
- He doesn’t have his hoodie on…. so he can see the scars…
- Connor spends the next hour or so trying to explain why he did it and confirming over and over that he won’t do it again anytime soon.
- Evan just ends up staying the night there as they have a-lot to talk about..
- Connor explains to Evan why he’s so mad and angry all the time.. And he wouldn’t be surprised if Evan started to act like the because he’s hanging out with his family..
- Evan explains why he broke his arm.. Connor then immediately feels bad for pushing him over..
- As the night goes on… They come closer and closer.. revealing things to each other that they never shared with anyone..
- Connor kisses Evan and Evan is just straight up shocked
“Don’t think of it as a personal thing.. I just.. is it weird that I’ve always wanted to make out with myself?”
“Y-ye-s? No? i dont kn-…”
- They hang out a lot more after that.. Not because of the kiss.. no.. right?
- Zoe thinks they’re dating, and starts to question Evan (as Connor) about it.
- “Have you kissed yet?”
“Wha- I um…”
“Omg you have! I never thought id see the day.. You have seemed different now that you started to date him..”
“We’re not dating..!”
- Cynthia starts to like her new acting son.. He’s a little anxious but something about that Evan boy is definitely changing him.
- Larry is super suspicious, but Zoe protects her brother and says he hasn’t done drugs in like.. months.
- LA RRY GETS CONNOR TO PLAY BASEBALL WITH HIM SO HES HAPPY
- Connor loves mrs Hansen… Enough said.
- They have movie nights, late night eating junk food, He takes her out on a walk one day.. Its just So pure
- One time, Connor and Evan are hanging out in Evans house and Mrs Hansen shows up to ask if they want something to eat And Evan starts to C RY
- HE MISSES HIS MOM SO MUCH AH
- Zoe shows up to pick up Evan… and Connor realizes he Misses her
- They both just… miss their lives so much… Its been a month.. Like,, bring the bois home.
- JARED BURSTS IN AND HE H A S A C U R E
- They switch back, both sobbing with happiness as Jared stands in the back kinda awkwardly..
- Of course they thank Jared what kind of monster do you think i am
- Finally, they go back to their homes, Connor literally hugs Zoe which is new.. But she rolls with it.
- Evan is just sobbing in his mothers arm saying how much he missed her
- They both agree that they should date because they know each other better then anyone else.
- SO MA NY INSI DE J OK ES
- Evan is just so comfortable around the Murphy’s, same thing with Connor and Mrs Hansen.
- A pure duo
(Add on if you like!)