Here’s a gentle reminder to people who hate Sanscest and think it’s okay to go and hate on people for shipping two Sanses together.
1. It’s none of your business.
2. Yeh two Sanses are from different universes and even though they are Sanses they are very different people.
3. It’s not your blog and the owners of said blog can ship Sanscest however much they please.
4. At least it’s Sanscest and not you know what.
5. If people shipping two Sanses from different universes upsets you then I have no words for you. Really it upsets you that much? Like why? What’s wrong with loving yourself? It’s not like the two Sanses are related or anything. Yeah they are Sanses but they’re different. So different they have their own pesonalities and unique designs and back stories. So much so they are completely different characters and the only thing that ties them in with being the same is their title as a Sans.
6. If this is what upsets you the most out of the fandom.to the point you feel like it’s okay to go on anon to harass Sanscest shippers I don’t want to know what other little things in the fandom that could set you off.
7. The same applies to Papcest.
8. In conclusion stop bullying Sanscest or Papcest shippers or selfcest shippers of two characters. Like how people find selfcest so upsetting is beyond my comprehensive knowledge. Let the selfcest shippers ship and leave them alone. Two people who ship their Sanses together can do so. It is their characters, their blogs and their stories and rps. Just leave them alone thank you.
About the ship wars on this fandom (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫･*:.｡. .｡.:*･
Seriously guys, why don’t you just use your energy and love to create content to your OWN ship(s) and characters you like instead of using it to HATE and talk shit about the others??!!! Please??!! Thank you!!!??
Here’s to the people suffering from conditions that primarily affect women and people designated female at birth. There probably could have been a cure or more effective and humane treatment discovered 80 years ago, but sexism happened and people threw up their hands and said “what do
Keep fighting the good fight for awareness and recognition. Your struggle matters and is deserving of more than a brush-off of “that’s how life is.”
<b></b> Twinkle twinkle OTP<p/><b></b> What the fuck you've done to me<p/><b></b> Why can't you just be alright<p/><b></b> Stop my crying late at night<p/><b></b> Twinkle twinkle OTP<p/><b></b> Get your shit together please<p/></p>