- Magnus: *opening the door*
- Alec, shoving something behind his back: Hi, Magnus! Lovely to see you!
- Magnus, narrowing his eyes: Alexander, what's behind your back?
- Alec: Back? Nothing. Just me and my shirt.
- Magnus, grabbing the thing: What do we have-oh *sees a drawing of him and Alec*
- Alec: Why do you have that in your room?
- Magnus: Darling-
- Alec: Without making me aware of it? I can't believe you wouldn't let me see something as nice as that!
- Magnus, sighing in relief: There's more. Mostly from Clary but...not all of them. Would you like to see them?
- Alec: Yes, of course!
- Magnus, pulling out a large stash: So-
PLEASE DO NOT THINK about sun around a bunch of puppies or kitties or baby animals it will be the death of you i am made a mistake and now i can't stop smiling