Thank you for the tag @chom-raaa
some ppl i know irl follow my main and don’t know i write so imma answer stuff here LOL
1. How did you come up with your username and what does it mean?
so this was completely random. i was picturing two people sitting under a meteor shower; one of them turns to their companion and says “darling, we’re like shining.”
2. Which fanfic of yours has the most feedback? (bookmarks/subscriptions/hits/kudos)
cough let’s pretend i don’t write smu- on ao3 it’s A Spring Without You is Coming
3. What is your AO3 profile icon, and why did you choose it?
it’s cute uwu
4. Do you have any regular/favourite commenters?
YES I DO. I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH THANK YOU. *CRIES ON THE FLOOR* i’m sorry i take so long to respond. it’s cause i go back to read them to respond and die on the floor each time…
5. Is there a fanfic that you keep going back to read again and again?
yes for SKK it’s actually Of Mourning Brides and Marigolds
And for the other fandom i was deep in it’s the jacket you ever returned
6. How many stories are you subscribed to? How many do you have bookmarked?
Since I read mostly one-shots, I’m not subscribed to any stories. I have 27 bookmarked.
7. Which AU do you find yourself writing the most?
…..does major character death count as an AU
8. How many people are subscribed and bookmarked to you in total? (you can view this on the stats page)
i had this up but decided i really didn’t want to have it posted so i’m sorry :>
9. Is there something you’d like to write about but are afraid of people judging you for it? (Feeling brave? If so, share it!)
hmm not really. if there was, i’d probably end up writing it anyway… > >
10. Is there anything you would like to be better at? Writing certain scenes or genres, replying to comments, updating better, etc.
writing longer fics. i don’t have the energy for it >< and replying to comments and updating omg. (for everyone subscribed to second chance- i’m so sorry orz)
11. Do you write rarepairs or popular ships more often?
popular ships since i’ve only written soukoku
12. How many stories have you posted on AO3 to this day (finished and unfinished)?
13. How many stories do you have saved in/with your writing program?
please do not ask. my brain needs to chill
14. Do you write down story ideas, or just keep them in your head?
jot them down into either my notebook or on the notes app on my mac
15. Have you ever co-authored a story?
16. How did you discover AO3?
friend gave me a bokuaka fic. probably the one i linked, and yah…it look over my life
17. Do you consider yourself to be a popular or famous author in your fandom(s) on AO3?
LOL nooo. maybe known for always killing one half of skk, but popular? nah
18. Do you have a nickname or fandom name for your readers?
nope. (what does this even mean)
19. Was there an author who inspired or encouraged you to write?
20. What writing advice would you give to a beginning author?
i think even if it’s scary, you should go for it and publish. gotta start somewhere
21. Do you plot out your stories, or do you just figure it out as you go?
really depends. longer fics like spring are normally plotted but most things posted on tumblr happen on a whim cause my brain doesn’t know how to chill
22. Have you ever gotten a bad comment on a story? If so, what did you do?
because all my readers are too good for me, i haven’t *cries in the corner over how much i love you guys all*
23. Is there a certain type of scene that you have a hard time writing? (action, smut, etc..)
action. it’s hard to flesh out stories AND INTRODUCTIONS
24. What story(s) are you working on now?
…. lol omg okay so
the fairytale zine fic (that i need to whip myself into doing. so behind…)
a christmas fic
a military/teacher au
a kitsune!dazai au (actually two of these)
second chance chapters
skk server secret santa fic
…wow this is a lot and this is only for ao3 and not my tumblr…. LOL (still gotta do two asks for tumblr in addition to my regular postings)
25. Do you plan your next project(s) before you finish your current ongoing story(s)?
26. Do you have a daily writing goal set for yourself?
nah. though i try to update my tumblr at least every other day. used to be every day but school ate me
27. Do you think you’ve improved as a writer since you first started?
28. What is your favorite story that you’ve written?
29. What is your least favorite story that you’ve written?
The Sky Burns Grey please save yourself and don’t open this-
30. Where do you see yourself (as a writer) in 5 years?
probably retired tbh
31. What is the easiest thing about writing?
coming up with the ending
32. What is the hardest thing about writing?
33. Why do you write?
some stuff happened and i used it to destress and now i do it because i love skk
tagging: @nugget-writes and i think everyone else i would tag already did…