- Jughead: I worked on your construction project today.
- Fred Andrews: Yes, I saw. Nice work.
- Jughead: Alright, cool. Thanks, dad.
- Archie: Oh my God.
- Jughead: What? Why is everyone staring at me?
- Betty: You just called Fred Andrews "dad". You said, "thanks, dad."
- Jughead: What? No, I didn't. I said, "thanks, man."
- Fred Andrews: Do you see me as a father figure, Jughead?
- Jughead: No, I see you as a bother figure! Because you're always bothering me!
- Archie: Hey, show your father some respect!
Hello🙌 I'm a lover of your writing and your works and was wondering if you had the time or interest if you could do a fic where Betty is stranded on the side of the road and has no one else to call except her Serpent ex boyfreind Jughead you can do whatever you like with it I just liked the concept Thank you very much ✌