how to tell if you are fetishizing lgbt+ characters: a quick guide by tumblr user isakvaltrsens
chapter one: why am i a fan of this content?
- only because i find it hot when the lgbt+ characters make out
- only because i find it hot when the lgbt+ characters have sex
- because i want to seem like i care about lgbt+ issues
- if you answered yes then you are fetishizing lgbt+ characters!
chapter two: can i be part of the lgbt+ community and still fetishize other members of the community itself?
- refer to chapter one if you have doubts!
chapter three: how can i check to make sure i’m not fetishizing this content?
- make sure that you actually value the lgbt+ characters
- make sure you actually care about the plot
- do not leave comments on the actors/writers social media about how you want the two lgbt+ characters to have sex/kiss/etc.
chapter four: can i still write fanfiction about these two characters?
- literally, i love a smut fic just as much as the next person!
- be sure your works don’t rely heavily on stereotypes!
- refer to chapter one