I love you, Riverdale, but
- Why did everyone just congregate around Jason Blossom’s body? Like, was there a group text, “Meet at Sweetwater River, dead ginger on the shore”?
- On that note, why wasn’t Sheriff Keller like, “Hey, all citizens of Riverdale, GTFO, this is a crime scene?”
- How did Archie literally not get in trouble, like, at all when his dad found out he was sleeping with his teacher?
- When does Pop Tate sleep/go home? Does Pop Tate sleep/go home?
- Why does Betty just randomly have a ladder at her window? If she doesn’t, how did she not hear Jughead placing said ladder at her window? (on that note: I hope Hal never notices his ladder is missing because we need 10,000 more Jughead-climbing-into-Betty’s-room-scenes in S2, thanks.)
- You’re telling me that Polly was holed up in a convent and probably getting at least some maternity care from the Sisters and obviously super pregnant and no one had figured out she was having twins yet? Is the convent’s prenatal equipment from 1960?
- If Hal was really so disturbed by the idea of his daughter getting frisky with someone in her bloodline and was completely unable to sway her, why didn’t he just tell her she was doing incest? I just feel like that’s a thing I’d 100% for sure tell my kid.
- Jughead has probably lived in Riverdale for pretty much ever, right? And Sheriff Keller has probably been around a while, too? And it’s not like, a booming metropolis. So why was he so super shocked to find out about Jughead’s ~insidious criminal past~?