On the misty fall night, Tangie sat on a bench and wrote in her diary. She wrote of her day, the people she saw passing by, and how much she dreaded going to work the next morning.
The woman took out a piece of gum from her pocket, and began to unravel the paper around it, but was startled by a peculiar and alarming sound. “What the heck is that?” She whispered, turning around in her seat searching for where the noise could have came from.
Mollyandherjumper very kindly tagged me for this. So there we go :
Rule 1: Post the rules Rule 2: Answer questions the tagged set for you in their post then make 11 new ones Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1) Are you a back, side or stomach sleeper?
Side. Can’t breathe on stomach and can’t fall asleep on back. And when I’m on m side, I like to imagine someone spooning me. ( hehehe)
2) What did you learn to do first: ride a bike or swim?
Swim. My mom said I swam naturally around 4. And I really liked swimming under water for a really long time and give her frights. Then my father bought me a yellow swimming suit and started calling me his yellow submarine ( FYI, my name is Marine)
3) A song that reminds you of your OTP?
Sooooo many. Probably “I won’t say I’m in love” from Disney!Hercules. BECAUSE THEY ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY
4) Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch have both just asked you to marry them. Whose proposal do you accept?
Tom Hiddleston because 17 years gap between BC and I is far too much IMO. Also, BC is rubbish at cooking and so am I. And Tom Hiddleston. Need I say more ? ( however, I’d bed them both :D )
5) How old were you when you found out the truth about Santa? The Easter Bunny? The Tooth Fairy?
All of them the same day when I was six and having lunch with my mother and I asked her to tell me the “true” truth about them. Which she did.
6) What’s your favorite trope in fanfiction?
I love AUs and genderswaps and magical realism. And domestic bliss. I’m cheesy like that :)
7) Do you prefer to wear fruity or floral perfumes/body sprays?
Floral. Fruity is usually too sugary for my tastes and the acidity of my skin doesn’t wear them very well. Plus, I’m a honeysuckle kind of girl.
8) If you could travel anywhere in time and space (like the Doctor), where would you go?
That F******* question. Every time I meet a whovian it pops up and every time I give a different answer. Today, I’d like to go in the future to visit my great grand kids. Just to see if they look like me.
9) Name a food that makes you gag.
Er, I’m French and therefore, a foody. So everything. But I have a very soft spot for fraisiers and religieuses ( french pastries)
10) What’s your favorite Disney movie?
I adored Sleeping Beauty when I was a kid. Now I love Tangled and Enchanted.
11) What do you do for exercise? (if you don’t exercise then yay let’s be lazy together
Well I practice fencing ( with a foil) and I go to the gym.
now for the questions :
1) Sherlock Holmes ask you to be his flatmate and the Doctor his companion. Who would you agree to go with ?
2) Party animal or good book with a cuppa ?
3) Paris or London ?
4) Musical or play ?
5) Over-bearing older sibling or uncontrolable younger sibling ?
6) If you could choose between a high IQ or your dream body, which would you choose ? ( no judgement, I ask myself the same question every day)
7) Are you an artist of any kind ( and yes, fanfic is art, even PWP crack :D)
8) Make a wish
9) Dog or cat ?
10) That book you can’t put down even though you read it 10 times already
Author’s Note: Dedicated to the nonny who requested 12/Clara smut with a unique scenario. I may have gotten distracted by like ten tonnes of fluff along the way… Oops? It’s not extremely smutty, I’m afraid… I tried but I don’t think I was in an extremely smutty place. Oops, again. I hope you still enjoy!
- - - -
“I feel like a prostitute.”
The Doctor was fiddling with his tie when he glanced to where Clara was standing in the doorway. He did a double-take when he saw how much of her skin was showing. “Blimey.”
Summary: After the Maitland kids outgrow their need for a nanny, Clara Oswald lands a job at TARDIS Industries, the world’s leading company for technological research. It is there that she meets a man they call ‘The Doctor’, and the next chapter of their lives begins.
Author: Rebecca (whoufflepuffsanonymous)
Rating (so far): T
Author’s Notes: Sorry for the gap between updates. Life, man. Just… life. Thanks once again to everyone who has sent encouraging comments! They mean a lot.
Author’s Notes: I hope this isn’t a terrible mess, but I needed to write this because of reasons.
- - - -
You know that feeling you get whenever months seem to fly by in the blink of an eye and hours stretch on for what feels like days? That’s what it’s like when when you return to your life after travelling with the Doctor. Clara had never wanted to abandon her life on Earth or disrupt her own timeline, which was why she had restricted their travels to certain days of the week. Granted, her Wednesdays sometimes lasted a month or longer, but she really tried to keep in sync with her life. Her travels with the Doctor were a part of her life, not the other way around, and she liked it like that. She wished it had never changed.