"Zeldris" for the ask meme
- Why I like them: I like how he’s a really stoic, no-nonsense person, because it makes for excellent teasing material, hehe. But on a more serious note, he gives off the vibes that he’s the leader of the TC or could at least easily lead them, despite being so young, and I find it interesting that he has the highest (?) Power Level so far (I like OP/confident characters). He’s quite mysterious, so that makes me curious. He cares a lot about his brother and respects him, despite him being Esta, so that’s also a bonus imo.
- Why I don’t: His hair defies physics. It’s impossible to understand and therefore to draw asdgjkfd.
- Favorite scene: Where he sits on the throne of Camelot with that smug smile being all like ‘I own this shit’. I also like the scene where he comes in to save Esta while he’s being fried by Escanor’s hot ball. It shows how much he cares about his brother.
- Favorite line: I don’t really have one. The only thing I can come up with is the one he said to Mel: ‘There’s nothing to talk about. The only things that exist are our rage towards you and desire for revenge against the four clans.’ (calm down there edgelord)
- Favorite outfit: Well, he only has one so far, but I like it when it’s coloured black, haha.
- OTP: It’s not really an OTP, but I do like Zeldris/Gelda. It seems like he cared a lot about her, and I really want to know what the nature of their relationship was.
- Brotp: Estarossa and him are the best pair of bro’s (though they’re literally bro’s lol).
- Head Canon: He likes to sleep in, as it’s the only time he lets himself unwind. He’s also a fairly deep sleeper, so Estarossa sometimes kicks him out of his bed to wake him up.
- Unpopular opinion: I don’t think that there is one? So I’ll go with that he doesn’t show off his knees for some weird fetish, guys. He has fabulous knees, leave him and his
poorfashion choice alone.
- A wish: For him to reconcile with Mel.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: For him to die. That he gets defeated as easily as Esta, and that his supposed strenght is just hype. That the manga ends without ever going too deeply into his history (with Gelda)/motives.
- 5 words to best describe them: Collected, serious, brutal, edgy, caring (somewhat)
- My nickname for them: Tomato, Zelrawr, Tigrr, Edgelord *gets killed*