The New Mutants, the long anticipated X-Men spinoff movie, is going to be a comic book film that goes in an unusual direction. “We are making a full-fledged horror movie set within the X-Men universe,” director Josh Boone says. “There are no costumes. There are no supervillains. We’re trying to do something very, very different.”
The New Mutants, which was created by Chris Claremont in the early ’80s, is about a group of teenage mutants, a kind of superheroes-in-training, who must learn to control their powers. When artist Bill Sienkiewicz — whom Boone calls “one of the most amazing comic book artists ever” — came aboard for No. 18 in 1984, the series took a turn for what Boone describes as, “a darker and more surreal and impressionistic X-Men series than we’d ever seen before. It felt like Stephen King meets John Hughes.”
It’s this run of the comic that inspired what we’ll see in The New Mutants which is currently scheduled for a spring 2018 release (and shooting for a PG-13 rating). Boone is keeping mum on actual plot details, but a source close to the project explained how mutants are at their most dangerous (both to themselves and others) when their powers are new. (Like, say, their teenage years!) Says the source: “Held in a secret facility against their will, five new mutants have to battle the dangers of their powers, as well as the sins of their past. They aren’t out to save the world — they’re just trying to save themselves.”
“We love that Fox wants to make all these different X-Men spinoffs as drastically different as they can.”
Boone wants to assure fellow fans that he’s one of them and that he’s taking this responsibility very, very seriously. “You can’t have a bigger nerd or fan making this. It’s so important to me. I’m not the 12-year-old who decided to write Stephen King a letter and loved Marvel Comics anymore, but I try to hold myself accountable to that kid. Because that kid is what keeps me from becoming a Hollywood whore,” he says with a laugh.
The One Where Marcus Loves A Cheerleader (Jeff Atkins)
Request: Maybe a smut where you’re a nerd dating Marcus and you walk in on him having sex with a cheerleader. He says that he cheated because you’re a prude who didn’t want to have sex with him. Jeff Atkins comforts you, admits his feelings and smut ensues. Later in the locker room, everyone teases Jeff asking where all his hickeys and scratches on his back came from and he looks straight into Marcus’s eyes and goes Y/N and Marcus doesn’t believe it until he sees you guys kissing in the hallway later.
“I just don’t understand why you can’t come out tonight. It’s just Bryce’s place, we’ll be there an hour, two hours max.” Marcus argues, rubbing his hand over his head in pure, unadulterated annoyance.
You take a special kind of pleasure in annoying him, and you can’t help it. He’s your boyfriend, but he’s clingy. He’s annoying.
“And I just don’t understand why you can’t go by yourself.” You retort, dry and humorless. “You keep asking, and I keep saying no. This is getting repetitive.”
“I just –” Marcus stops himself for a second, breathing in slowly. “I don’t get why you can’t study for Heitzman’s exam tomorrow night. It’s not like you’re gonna spontaneously combust if you relax for one fucking hour.”
“That’s literally – no, Marcus, that’s literally rich coming from you. ‘Relax,’ what the fuck?” You bite out with a sharp laugh. Marcus Cooley, telling you to relax. That’s a fucking joke.
“Jesus, fine. Fine, I’ll stop asking you, annoying you, whatever. It doesn’t matter, I’ll just go with the guys.” He relents, sitting himself on your couch, a thick layer of ice building between the two of you. He’s taken to acting like a petulant, whiny kid lately, and it’s exhausting.
“I’ll go to the next one Bryce has, okay?” You sigh, and Marcus gives you a curt nod. You feel your eye twitch in annoyance. “Seriously, I’ll go to the next one,” you persist, genuine this time, twisting yourself on the couch until you can lay your head on his lap. You nudge his knee. “Bitch, if you don’t answer …”
A smile cracks on his face.
“All right – but I’m holding you to that, understand?” He says, mockingly stern. “I’m gonna make you have fun if it’s the last thing I do.”
“I don’t doubt it.”
You grin when he kisses your forehead, laughing as he makes his way down to your lips. His own lips are chapped against yours, but you think you might like it.
Well, you think glumly. There are worse boyfriends to have.
It’s hours later and you’re in your room, two textbooks and three notebooks spread messily across your bed. You’re neck-deep in calculus when your phone vibrates for the umpteenth time for the night. You almost ignore it. Marcus and Sheri have been blowing up your phone for the the past hour, ranging from “bitch I know you didn’t make Marcus come by himself” to “bitch I can’t believe you actually made me come by myself.”
Tough love, you shrug to yourself. Only when your phone buzzes again do you look at it.
From: Mulholland Drive U should seriously come I’m begging. Watch ur boy make a fool outta himself he’s tryna play beer pong rn lmao
You snort. Of course he is.
To: Mulholland Drive pics or it didn’t happen
You look at your next message. The smile that slaps on your face is big enough to make you feel almost guilty.
From: JoJo The Fool where u at?
To: JoJo The Fool At my humble abode
From: JoJo The Fool I see ur boyfriend here, lookin lonely. U should stop by and join him
To: JoJo The Fool Lemme take a wild guess and say
To: JoJo The Fool u at Walker’s place
From: JoJo The Fool ding ding!! u right
From: JoJo The Fool seriously come over. bored without u. everyone’s left me
From: JoJo The Fool acknowledge me or face the consequences
You laugh, typing out a quick reply before you can help yourself. And you literally can’t help yourself. Jeff is unnaturally kind. The type of kind that makes you feel bad for not being just as kind, if not more. Disappointing him is like metaphorically kicking a dog: it’s unforgivable and you’re probably going to hate yourself afterwards.
To: JoJo The Fool needy bitch!! leave me alone lmao I’m studying for Heitzman
From: JoJo The Fool ew stop. come over and I’ll help you study later. I actually have an A in his class
You lay your phone down. You’re not going to go, you tell yourself. You need to study. You need good grades. Good grades matter in life, parties hosted by an asshole don’t.
From: JoJo The Fool guarantee I can get u white girl wasted in 30 minutes
Well, fuck it. There’s always tomorrow.
To: What’s Cooler Than Being Cool? moi petite fromage I’m coming to bryce’s now. Sheri and Jeff wore me down
To: What’s Cooler Than Being Cool? be excited I’m coming to play beer pong wit ya ass
To: What’s Cooler Than Being Cool? hullo¿
The drive to Bryce’s house is quick and fast, your temporary lust for shitty beer getting the better of you. You park relatively close, and when you arrive past the gate, you’re greeted with shouts.
It’s ridiculously crowded. The lights are bright and glimmering off of the pools, filled to the brim with over-exposed bodies. You can practically smell the over-sexed teenagers.
“You came!” Sheri shouts, and you grin, taking her extended hand and letting yourself be pulled past the pool. You stop at one of many tables piled with beer.
“Well, you missed beer pong,” she exclaims over the music, grabbing a beer bottle and setting it in your hand. “But I know Marcus went in the house about fifteen minutes ago. Probably throwing up on Bryce’s rug right about now.” She titters, and you groan.
“Jesus, maybe I shouldn’t have come after all,” you snicker, taking a heavy sip. “Designated driver, once again.”
“What happened to getting white girl wasted?” A voice comes from behind you, and you roll your eyes as Sheri quirks her brows expectantly.
“Another night, Atkins.” You say. “Tonight, I’m stone-cold sober.”
He’s smiling at you when you turn around, and you feel something in your chest tighten by about twelve notches. He leans against your shoulder and grins, sparkling and bright, like the lights against the pool.
“I thought you came for me, now I’m just dissapointed.”
“Came for the beer, stayed for the boyfriend.“ You shrug, batting your lashes playfully. “Speaking of, I have to track him down before he blows all over Bryce’s house.” You take a mournful last sip from your bottle, giving it back to Sheri.
Jeff perks from next to you. “I’ll come with you,” he sets his own bottle down. “If he’s too faded then I’ll just drive you two lovebirds home myself.”
You raise your brows. “Sober enough for that, Atkins?”
“Three beers, max. I’m a sloppy drunk, can’t have people from school seeing that.” The smile he gives you is almost infuriatingly sweet, like he’s smiling just for you, and you want – god, for a second, you wish – that you could live in this moment for just awhile longer.
If you weren’t dating Marcus, the thought pops in your head before you realize what you’re thinking. If you weren’t dating Marcus, Jeff would –
“Let’s go in the house,” you shout suddenly, almost shoving yourself out of Jeff’s reach. “To find Marcus. My boyfriend. My boyfriend, Marcus.”
“Sorry, who’s Marcus again?” Jeff looks amused, and you roll your eyes. You ignore the part of you that wants to scrub away every part of your skin that’s come into contact with him.
You say your goodbye to Sheri and march across the lawn, Jeff following behind you, close enough that you can feel the heat radiating off of him. It feels like it’s boiling you from the inside out, and you decide to ignore that part of yourself, too.
You’re two steps into Bryce’s ridiculously large house when he takes your hand.
“Here, pretty sure he went into one of the guest rooms.” He pulls you to the left, and you try your best to ignore how sweaty your hand is. You try even harder to ignore that Jeff’s the reason why it is.
You just try to ignore.
It’s nearly empty in the house, most of the crowd outside, save for the few people lounging on the sofas and hanging at the kitchen bar. Those that are still conscious stare as you and Jeff make your way down the hall, smirks and sneers twisting their faces. You’re not entirely sure you want to know why.
The first door you knock on goes unanswered, the room empty when you open it. The next two consist of – surprise – hormonal teenage sex, which you’re only too glad to close the door on. The third isn’t any different, and you and Jeff stutter out the same apologies as the previous ones.
“God! Sorry, I’ll just, uh, leave. I’ll close the door–”
Jeff grabs your arm. “Uh,” he stops you, eyes wide and staring into the room. His face pinches in disgust seconds later, and you stop yourself from shutting the door when you realize exactly who’s in the room.
“Dude, get the hell out!” Nina Burbank shouts from the bed, breathless and moaning, but you stand there, watching your boyfriend plow into Liberty High’s head cheerleader.
“Get out! What the fu –” Marcus begins to shout. To his credit, he manages to stop himself when he looks at you.
You’re staring at them – at him, and you don’t know what to do. You’re stunned. You’re disgusted. You’re vividly imagining him being run over with your car.
You decide to settle with just staring. It’s less embarrassing than trying to stutter out your shock and anger. Luckily, Marcus manages to do that for you.
“Shit – shit! This isn’t – no, baby, I swear I didn’t mean –”
“You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me.” You say suddenly, and he shuts his mouth with a tight, audible snap. You don’t stutter when you speak. “You have got to be fucking kidding me.”
Jeff is ramrod straight from behind you, and you refuse to be embarrassed that someone else is here to witness this – this entire fucking mess.
You refuse to be embarrassed for something that isn’t your fault.
“Baby, baby – this isn’t anything, I swear to God. This is nothing –” Marcus practically throws himself off of the bed, and you throw your arms out when he makes a move towards you.
“Don’t!” You shout, and he jerks back at the sound of your voice. You ignore the sharp burn of tears in your eyes, how hot they feel against your cheeks. “Seriously, get the fuck away from me. Get the fuck away from me, Marcus.”
“Baby,” he steps towards you again, his hands held out and his voice near pleading. “Let me explain. I can explain this.”
“Explain this?” You scoff, and the laugh you give is manic and empty. “What the fuck? How do you explain having sex with someone else? Are you even listening to yourself?”
“This – just listen to me. This,” Marcus gestures around the room, and he’s shouting back now. “This happened because we have nothing. You’re my girlfriend, and I love you, and we have nothing.”
You nearly choke.
“We have nothing? What – what does that even mean? Are you … oh, my god. Are you seriously using us not having sex as an excuse? What are you going to say next, that I’m a – a what? A fucking prude?”
The answer you get is silence, and you feel your face burn.
“Jesus,” you bark out. “I don’t even know what to say to that.”
“You don’t have to listen to this,” Jeff says coldly and quietly from behind you, the first he’s spoken since opening the door. Marcus turns to him and spits venom.
“Stay the fuck out of this, Atkins!” He practically hisses, and you round on him. He doesn’t get to talk to Jeff. He doesn’t get to say anything.
“Don’t talk to him like that!” You shout just as Jeff says, “Calm down, man.”
“No, seriously, why the fuck are you even here, Jeff?” Marcus questions. “Just leave! Get the fuck out, this doesn’t involve you, man!” He screams and throws his hands towards the both of you, and you jut your head back in disgust.
“I’m not listening to this,” you turn and grab Jeff by the arm. “We’re fucking leaving.”
You still hear Marcus shouting even as you walk down the hall, practically dragging Jeff with each hurried step. The last things you can manage to make out are two simple words.
“Are you okay?” Jeff asks as he pulls into your driveway, and you shake your head with a scoff.
“That can’t be a serious question right now, dude.”
“I’ll go back there and kick his ass, if you want me to.” He suggests, and you snort. You could do that yourself, if you wanted to. But you know he’s being painfully genuine now, and you can’t bring yourself to say yes, please hurt him, bring one of your baseball bats if you have to.
You can’t bring yourself to say it, because you want to do it yourself.
“I appreciate the offer, but I think I’ll just wait until Monday to run him over at school.” You half-joke, but it’s empty. There’s silence again for a few minutes before you decide to speak. “I just – I know I didn’t do anything wrong, but … what did I do wrong?”
“Nothing,” Jeff says quickly, and god, you can hear the pity in his voice. “There was nothing you did that led to this. Marcus is just a – he’s just a dick.” He finishes lamely, and you laugh.
“Yeah, well, he’s definitely that. It’s just … I mean, Nina Burbank?” You question, incredulous. “I’m worth more than fucking Nina Burbank.”
Jeff’s laugh is one of surprise.
You shake your head. “No, Jeff, I’m serious. He could’ve picked anyone and he chose Nina Burbank. God knows if I ever cheated on him, I would’ve chosen someone better than her.”
“Like who?” The questions is light and airy, a joke, but that doesn’t stop you from looking at him, eyes narrowed in contemplation.
“You mind being a rebound for the night?” You ask, your laugh mirthless and dry and god, you’re such an asshole. You shouldn’t even be joking about something like that.
You expect anything but the laugh he gives back to you, his eyes bright and his smile sweet.
“Well,” he begins, and the smile on his face turns even sweeter. “If it’s any consolation, you’d be my rebound, too. You’re …” He stops. His eyes soften, and you feel your heart stutter and stop in your chest. “You’re everything.”
“Stop.” You laugh, and you’re blushing, but Jeff shakes his head.
“No, seriously, you’re … god, I shouldn’t even be saying this right now.” He pinches the bridge of his nose. “You’re someone I’ve wanted to be with for … a while. And I mean, like, a while, and I –” He forces himself to stop, swallowing heavily. “I’m just gonna stop talking now.”
Silence, again. The heat you feel in the car is sudden and rising, and you’re sure your heartbeat is audible.
“Do you want to come inside?” You ask, breathless, and no. No, you shouldn’t be doing this. It’s wrong, it’s too fast, it’s dirty, but you don’t care.
When Jeff says yes, you get the feeling that he doesn’t care too much either.
Your parents aren’t home, you tell Jeff, and you close your front door with a heavy bang and grab him by the collar of his shirt. Your kisses are blind and fleeting, traveling from his lips to his neck, and he stumbles to hold you against the wall leading to your kitchen.
It’s only when his hands rub over your chest do you truly realize you’re about have sex.
It’s nothing to be nervous about, you tell yourself in the midst of Jeff’s rough hands quite literally tearing your clothes off. This isn’t the first time you’ve had sex, it won’t be the last. It doesn’t even have to feel good right now, you just have to feel.
None of that stops you from literally gaping in shock when you feel him against you, because oh.
Oh, holy fuck.
You know Jeff’s big – you know. But god, he’s bigger than anything you’ve ever had in your goddamn life and – holy shit. You can’t breathe, your chest heaving as he grinds himself against you, wanton and hot and excited. He whines. The heavy pressure against you is enough to have you feeling the beginning of the end, every nerve on fire and waiting for that wave of ecstasy to extinguish it.
You only burn hotter when he whispers in your ear, “I want you. Oh, my god, I want you.”
He’s smooth and hard compared to the rough wall behind you, his skin burning with every touch, coaxing himself between your legs. He get what he wants, which is exactly what you want, and he doesn’t waste time.
He pushes himself into you, slow and delicious because god, god, god, he’s thick and long and fucking perfect. It hurts you, realizing how perfect he is, and you love it.
He’s breathing just as hard as you are, teeth nipping at your shoulder, and he bites down – hard – once he’s finally balls deep.
You’re almost positive that he’s licking the bruised skin, sucking harshly as he pulls out and thrusts back in, his exhales shakey and fast. He’s got one hand pulling your hair and another hand grabbing your hip, meshing yourselves together.
The slap of skin against skin is all you can hear, all you can feel, and god, it feels unbelievable.
There’s something almost violent in the way he grabs your hips, his fingers digging into your flesh. He’s going to leave bruises, you think faintly, and you smile lazily while he thrusts into you, each rough movement of his hips pushing you up and down the wall in small jolts.
You can leave bruises too.
It’s Monday and Jeff feels the scratches on his back sting as he takes his shirt off. They only vaguely hurt now, most of the cuts scabbing over and healing over the weekend. The bruises are different, though, he thinks with a smile. They’re like faded ink splotches against his skin, and he feels a twisted sort of satisfaction every time he thinks about it.
“Atkins, Jesus.” Bryce whistles once he catches a glance at Jeff’s back. “Who the hell attacked you?”
“It’s, uh, nobody.” He smiles faintly. He’s not about to say anything. Not now, when the locker room’s jam packed with every single male in Liberty High.
“Come on, Jeff,” he gets a nudge from Monty, and Zach grins from behind him. “Looks like one hell of a lay.”
“No, seriously. I’m not about to tell you guys –”
“Why not, Atkins?” Marcus’ voice overlaps his, cool and harsh, and Jeff feels his jaw lock.
He turns to look at Marcus and feels nothing but a heavy weight of disgust and anger in the pit of his belly. For a second – just a second, he swears – he fantasizes about landing a hard one right on his nose. The break would be clean and nobody would hold him back. He would probably get away with it.
He snaps out of his fantasy and sighs to himself. No. No, he wouldn’t.
So he settles for the next best thing.
“You really wanna know? Your girlfriend, Cooley.” He says, his voice loud and harsh in the locker room. It’s suddenly quiet. “Don’t tell me you didn’t recognize her handiwork.”
He slips his shirt on quickly and grabs his bag, shouldering Marcus roughly as he leaves. He ignores the sudden onslaught of jeers coming from the locker room as he walks out.
He finds you in the hallways soon enough, and he feels the smile take over his face before he can do anything to stop it. He doesn’t really want to stop it.
He grabs you by the waist and grins. “You know, I think I might have mentioned something about having an A in Heitzman’s class.”
You hum thoughtfully, pressing against him. It makes him feel warm inside. “That’s right. I think you also mentioned something about helping me study for his exam.”
You scoff. “Don’t be cute, Atkins. Doesn’t really suit you.” You lean towards him, lips soft and just barely grazing his own.
Jeff grins. He can only just barely see Marcus from the end of the hall, and he decides, yeah, the bruises covering both of your bodies are well worth the look on his face.
John and Sherlock trying weeks on end to teach Rosie to walk, but Rosie never working up the courage to leave go off John or Sherlock’s fingers even though the other is there arms outstretched waiting for her.
Until one day, both John is making tea in the kitchen and Sherlock pops his head in the kitchen and Rosie leaves go of the coffee table and toddles over to Sherlock, albeit a bit wobbly, just in time for both Sherlock and John to see her. She nearly tumbles, but grabs onto Sherlock’s pants leg before falling and both John and Sherlock are singing her praises telling her how fantastic and brilliant she is. Sherlock picking her up and raising her above his head and making her giggle loudly and then placing a raspberry on her stomach before passing her onto John who swings her back and forth and praises her effusively which causes her to clap.
okay so this post is wrong but what the heck it’s a Tumblr post, right, it’s mostly a joke, only it’s so perfectly echoing an idea I’ve seen elsewhere too, from actual paid critics and academic critiques, that Hugo “wasn’t writing for emotional teenagers”, that he’d be horrified by fandom, that he was too High and Erudite for the likes of screaming theater kids and emotional teenagers
Victor Hugo knew what fandom was. And he absolutely LOVED it.
* Dan and Phil were ringing in the new year the way they lived the past one: in their own little world, just the two of them. They were watching the rest of Planet Earth 2 since they’d both fallen asleep watching it last time.
* Phil suddenly thought of something and he hid his smirk with a casual rub of his nose, casually checking the time on his phone and then glancing over to Dan, who was intently studying the hummingbird currently onscreen. They were lying in Phil’s bed, close together, so Phil casually rolled over onto his side to face Dan, moving his hand underneath the covers to brush past Dan’s crotch as he “innocently” settled his hand on Dan’s hip, still looking at the TV so he wouldn’t raise suspicion. Dan shifted a little and looked at him, but quickly went back to looking at the TV.
* Phil nestled his head on Dan’s chest, making sure he was close enough to Dan’s neck. He started lightly stroking Dan’s cock through his pants, not giving enough stimulation to do anything other than get him worked up. He could feel Dan tense underneath him, and quickly tilted up to start licking at Dan’s neck. Dan gasped at the sudden feeling and immediately leaned his head back to give Phil better access, arching up into the touch.
* “Phil,” he said breathily, clenching a hand in the back of Phil’s shirt, which was all he could reach at the moment.
* “Hey, I have a fun idea,” Phil said huskily, purposely speaking into Dan’s neck so his warm breath would fan across the now-wet skin. He was rewarded by Dan shivering. “How about you don’t cum until midnight? It’ll be a fun start to 2017.”
* “What time is it now?” Dan asked, his voice jumping higher suddenly when Phil stroked his cock with more pressure.
* “Almost 11,” Phil said, cutting off Dan’s objection by continuing to lick Dan’s neck. He could feel Dan writhe under him, begging him to do more.
* Phil pushed back the covers a little so he could straddle Dan, but when they both shivered at the cold air, Phil pulled the blanket up again before holding down Dan’s arms and kissing him hard. Phil started grinding his hips against him as they started making out, and Dan moaned into his mouth.
* With Dan’s hands out of the way, Phil started kissing down Dan’s jaw and ended at his neck. He quickly looked up to make cheeky eye contact with him before sucking at Dan’s neck, using teeth a little to intensify the sensation. Dan bucked hard underneath him and a breathy, “Fuck,” slipped from his lips.
* Phil abruptly stopped and got off of Dan, reaching for something in his bedside drawer as he smirked at Dan’s protest.
* “Tell me when you’re about to cum or I’ll punish you,” Phil said, his cheerful tone totally at odds with what he was saying. He sat on top of Dan again and held up a vibrator; Dan wiggled under him as he whined, “Nooooo!”
* “Good boys only cum when Daddy says,” Phil said firmly. He held down Dan’s hands by putting his shins over them, before turning on the vibrator and pressing it to Dan’s crotch over his clothes. The stimulation was muted somewhat because of his clothes but it was still enough to get Dan to roll his hips against it. Phil stroked the vibrator over Dan’s cock since it was easily visible through the material after what they’d done already, and he could feel Dan’s hands flex. Phil watched Dan bite his lip and arch his back again, panting a little as Phil turned the vibration up.
* “No, Daddy, don’t stop,” Dan whined when Phil suddenly turned the vibrator off and put it on the bed next to them. Phil ran his finger along the outline of Dan’s cock teasingly before flicking his inner thigh. “Shhh, baby, be a good boy for Daddy.”
* Phil kept lightly running his finger back and forth; it wasn’t enough to anything other than frustrate Dan, who desperately wanted to be touched again. “Daddy,” Dan whined. “Stop teasing me.”
* “I told you already that you’re not cumming until midnight,” Phil said, moving his hand away completely. He got off of Dan and picked up the vibrator again, turning it up high before pressing it against him again, and Dan yelled at the sudden sensation, his fingers clenching the bedsheets tightly.
* “No touching, now,” Phil told him. “Keep your hands right there.” Dan moaned, his cheeks pink, and then Phil suddenly turned the vibrator off again. He sat there looking at Dan who was breathing hard, still clenching the bedsheets so that he could forcibly remind himself that he wasn’t allowed to touch himself.
* “Please, Daddy, touch me,” Dan begged, his eyes wide and imploring.
* “I don’t think I will,” Phil said, turning a little so he was looking away from Dan but could still see him out of the corner of his eye. “If you keep this up, maybe I won’t let you cum at all.” He glanced at Dan to see his reaction: Dan bit his lip and looked horrified. “I’ll be good, Daddy,” he said desperately.
* “Good boy.” Phil praised him as he hooked his fingers in Dan’s waistband. “Hips up so I can pull these down.” Dan immediately obeyed. Phil only pulled his pants and underwear down enough to access his cock and started softly stroking him, too light to really get Dan going.
* “Only about half an hour left, baby,” Phil said, rubbing Dan’s tip. Dan gasped at the feeling.
* Phil closed his mouth around the head of Dan’s cock, licking at the same spot he’d rubbed with his thumb just before. He also slipped a hand under Dan to squeeze his butt, purposely digging his nails in a little bit. When Dan thrust up into Phil’s mouth, Phil sat up and looked at him as a warning, before using his other hand to firmly hold Dan’s hips down. He licked a long stripe up the underside of Dan’s cock, his tongue flat, before licking with the tip of his tongue at Dan’s frenulum, then suddenly took all of Dan’s cock into his mouth. He made eye contact with Dan before bobbing his head up and down, barely using his tongue so he could tease Dan some more.
* “Daddy,” Dan moaned. Phil took the hint and drew away from Dan. “You’re such a good boy for me,” Phil said, caressing Dan’s face. “Suck.”
* Phil slipped two of his fingers into Dan’s mouth, and Dan licked at it like it was Phil’s cock. Phil pumped his fingers a little, letting them slide across Dan’s lips. Since Dan was occupied with Phil’s fingers, Phil took the opportunity to start stroking Dan in earnest, still not intending for him to cum but wanting to ramp up the teasing. Dan moaned around Phil’s fingers, sucking harder.
* Phil had only really intended to just tease Dan and then let him cum, but seeing Dan undone like that… Phil withdrew his fingers from Dan’s mouth and took his cock out of his pants. “Daddy wants you to suck him off, is that okay?”
* Dan nodded furiously, shifting a little so Phil could arrange himself. Kneeling over Dan, Phil guided his cock into Dan’s waiting mouth, holding himself up using the headboard. “Remember, no touching yourself.”
* Phil couldn’t help putting a hand on Dan’s head to feel the back-and-forth movement, tugging at his hair a little. Dan moaned at the slight pain and started going faster. “You’re so pretty like this, you’re such a good boy,” Phil groaned. “Can Daddy fuck your mouth?”
* Dan looked up at him and let his jaw go slack, an open invitation. Phil gripped Dan’s hair harder and maintained eye contact with him as he thrust into Dan’s mouth. “You feel so good,” Phil panted.
* Phil didn’t bother to let Dan know when he was about to cum, since Phil liked to surprise Dan with it and Dan didn’t mind.
* Tucking himself back into his pants, Phil checked the time again.
* “Looks like it’s time for you to get your reward,” Phil said. He kissed Dan, tasting himself on his lips, and nibbling at Dan’s bottom lip. They made out for a while, Phil grinding on Dan again. His pants rubbing against Dan’s bare cock caused slightly uncomfortable friction but at the same time Dan was relieved to have some stimulation again.
* Phil kissed and licked at Dan’s neck again, just to make sure Dan’s erection was fully present, and Dan moaned loudly, keyed up from all of the edging.
* Phil took Dan’s cock in hand, settling his mouth over whatever else he couldn’t hold, and started pumping his hand and bobbing his head at the same time, looking Dan right in the eyes. He loosely laced the fingers of his left hand with Dan’s right hand.
* When he felt Dan grasp his fingers tighter and heard him breathe harder, he took his mouth off of Dan and blew cold air at the wet skin, continuing to pump with his hand. “Cum for me, baby.”
* Cum splattered all over Dan’s shirt, and Phil stroked him through his orgasm before kissing him sweetly on the lips.
* “Happy New Year, Dan,” he said, smiling. “I love you.”
* “Happy New Year, Phil,” Dan replied, still breathing hard but grinning. “I love you too.”
* Dan stripped his shirt off, turning it inside out before throwing it on the floor and grabbing one of Phil’s shirts to put on. He settled next to Phil, who threw an arm around his shoulders and pulling him in close. Dan rested his head on Phil’s chest.
* “Can we rewind to the part with the hummingbirds? When you started touching me I got distracted and I really want to appreciate their aesthetic.”
* “You’re such a nerd… But okay, I do want to see them too. Flying backwards is so cool.”
hey buddies hope you all had a nice holiday and the start of 2017 has been good to you!
just as a heads up I probably won’t write another hc until after next week as my grandma just passed away this week, so I have to write a speech (apparently not a eulogy because someone else is doing that…) for her funeral.
Sherlock trying to teach Rosie to stack her blocks - they start with five -and Rosie is not quite getting the hang of it. They’ve been at it all morning and she can get the first two to three perfectly straight and then after that they’re misaligned and fall over and bring delight to Rosie over the noise the make when they tumble on her highchair tray. She claps her hand and gurgles like she’s accomplished some big feat and Sherlock just picks her blocks up and sets them on her tray to start over.
He’s frustrated so he takes a break and turns and clicks the kettle on for tea. It’s awfully quiet as the kettle clicks off and he pours his tea, finishing it with milk and sugar and when he turns around he sees that Rosie has stacked all five perfectly.
Sherlock nearly drops his tea but sets it back on the counter and rushes over to Rosie and exclaims how brilliant she is and at this point she knocks them all down again, gurgling because it makes her squeal with laughter and Sherlock joins in and so does John who has been standing in the kitchen door watching for the past fifteen minutes.
tiny fic for @jacesdaylighter, who i’ve been wanting to write something for for AGES because kelsey is amazing and always sends me amazing things about jimon and even tolerates my love for carrots (not the vegetable) :’)
y’all null path length is a programming thing found in data structures so if you want to nerd it up message me and i’ll tell you why it fits perfectly with this fic. disclaimer in case anyone actually knows what npl is and gets on my case: the definition below is super romanticized and npl in reality has a few more restrictions.
null path length: the length of the shortest node path between a parent and a child
Jace rarely gets sick, so it’s not really his fault that he doesn’t notice the slight discomfort in his throat. In the grand scheme of daily bruises he endures, a tiny little sore throat isn’t a big deal.
When he collapses on the floor of the Institute in the middle of talking to Maryse, however, it sort of becomes a big deal.
300 + FOLLOW FOREVER . i moved kate over from my multi glorysoaked about three — almost four months ago . i was hella nervous because the caslte fandom is basically nonexistent and i didn’t know if anybody had watched or even seen the show and i was so worried nobody would want to write with kate and that making her would be a waste of time . but now there’s over three hundred of you following her and still genuinely interested in writing with her and i’m just ?? i feel so happy and loved on this blog because you’ve all welcomed kate and have been keen to write / plot with her and that has made my heart v happy . kate’s a character that means so , so much to me and even though the show has now finished i still get to write her because of you guys wanting to write with her and i . so thank you all so much for following me and wanting to write with me and just loving this badass ray of sunshine .
Hello everyone! Lotte here, this time i’m looking for a study buddy (or even study buddies) 😁
I’ve been super unproductive this summer and there are three weeks left before school starts so aah~
I wanted to atleast read through the topics for next school year and/or make flashcards on Quizlet but sadly things haven’t gone to plan. I even tried to bujo but got lazy halfway 😂
I’ll try the study buddy technique then! I want someone to tell my agenda then ask me if I accomplished them, I could also do the same for them of course~
preferably the study buddy is:
-a mutual or mbf me
-a small bean who posts a lot
-supportive; giving tips on how to be focused etc
-open to conversations and rants whether deep or nonsensical ahaha
-studying over the break or just studying daily
If you want to be my studybuddy then you must know these stuff about me:
-im more productive/active in the morning because i have appointments in the afternoon (it just makes sense this way)
-im a novelist, so not only studying but also writing haha
-most probably a huge science nerd because science is the only subject im willing to study
So not to be a big fat sappy nerd or anything, but…
I just wanted to say Congratulations to anyone who participated in and finished some pretty damn good work for the DGHDA Beginner Bang, from the writers like me to betas and artists alike. It was an incredible experience and it has been mind-blowing to see all of the amazing works that everyone created!
MOM HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!Please excuse the fact that the thing above looks like it was made in 2 minutes (because it was) I’m still pretty flustered about this all jfdks
Anyway, lordy jesus, its been nearly two years since this blog has been up??? Time flies. I can remember when I first decided to dive headfirst into the Indie scene with this blog and with Riku as a character in general. NGL I was legit a nervous wreck, because I’ve always just been apart of fandoms specifically and I didn’t???? Know what to do lol. But slowly, I branched out. Gained lots of amazing friends, lost some, saw some amazing characters that still hold themselves near and dear to my heart. I as well as Ri have experienced many things, many feelings, and none of which is regretted.
I hope you continue to follow my progression with this nerd child and make you totes not regret having her on your dash jkds;
Summary: Dan finds a weird art major lying on the floor of a practice room. Oddly enough, he finds that he enjoys this guy’s company while he sings.
Prompt: “Oh, good, an empty practice roo–holy shit! Why are you lying on the ground in the dark?!”
Genre: College AU, Humor, Different First Meeting, Music Major!Dan, Art Major!Arin
Warnings: slight blood mention, swearing
A/N: I don’t even have an explanation. I wrote this in half an hour after working nonstop on a British Lit paper and astronomy homework. I want to try writing more AUs based on these two nerds, so this was more the ease me into it and fend off writer’s block than anything. Also I’m sorry for the abrupt ending and how unsatisfying it is. I KNOW. If I had more energy I’d punch myself. But whatever, take it. Also, the choir song “Danny Boy” is beautiful. Listen to it sometime. Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!
Sgt. Nerd asked: I write a blog for people who design and run tabletop roleplaying games, Sgt Nerd. I’d like to write an article on avoiding racism. The main idea is that they should include representation of non-European people and cultures, while not doing so in a racist way. Some things I’ve thought about are to avoid racist stereotypes, don’t try to put on accents, and to actually do some research on other cultures, but I want to make sure I at least get some of the basics down. I know “how do you not be racist when portraying another culture” is kind of broad, but I was hoping you might know some good sources for that sort of thing.
Always… nice to get a question from a military man???
Anyway, Sarge, thanks for your donation, and NO THANKS for making me get into your role-playing game shit (kidding, I don’t care).
So, you asked a very general question, about tips for portraying other cultures, that really goes back to a much more general thing you (and ALL OF US) should start to ask ourselves: why do we think it’s easy to find fluency in a new culture? Because the real thing is, particularly when you’re part of a dominant or powerful or privileged culture, there’s no substitute for time and admitting that you don’t know shit. So the real tip is, use your hobby as a bridge to make friends of all types (except racists), and slowly, slowly, slowly, you’ll find that there isn’t some magic “oh, I get it” moment or pass that someone gives you, but rather, the feeling of panic and unfamiliarity slowly erodes away. You’ll fuck up lots, but, apologize and change. Listen to your new friends and keep trying.
If you’d like a guaranteed question answered (or, some other weird-ass perks), head on over to the Patreon, and for any donation, you can force me to answer a question I don’t want to learn about!
A/N: Hello everyone! Here is just a little something I wrote and I hope you like it! It is not my favorite, but I love their conversation. :) For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you all have a good holiday! Christina and I are still open to taking any requests you guys may have (just as long as there is no smut involved) so feel free to message us suggestions you may have! Thank you! :)
You wake up to the sound of your alarm which is way too loud for your liking. Since the seasons have been changing and it’s becoming colder and colder, there is no way you want to get up from the warm cocoon you’ve made in your bed. You groan when you look outside and see it is pitch black. All of these factors add up to absolutely no motivation to get up. You didn’t get much sleep last night and don’t really want to go to your morning art class. You aren’t a huge fan of art, but you were taking it to get elective credits, and it was better than some of the other options. The only reason you really enjoyed the class was because it meant you got to see him.
So a few people wanted an Auguste Survives AU so here’s a little snippet an ever growing ficlet I might continue it if you guys like it. (sorry for the grammar and what not I wrote this real quick before work.)
Thanks to @myanchorandyourcompass@theorathanatos and all you amazing nerds who left “PLEASE WRITE THIS” in my tags, for getting me inspired to get this actually written down . It’s not great but hey here goes nothing
The golden prince lets out a silent plea as he falls.
Keep him safe
He doesn’t scream in pain as the sharp-swift blade cuts through him. Instead he looks upward. Between him and the heavens is the face of the man who killed him. Between him and the heavens is the man he should hate. It takes another life time to fall and in that time all he can think of is that Laurent will be alone now. Sweet, shy bookish and pure little Laurent was going to be alone now. This war wasn’t worth it if it left Laurent alone like this.
Please keep him safe.
He’s gone before he hits the ground, a smile on his lips.
And the golden prince sleeps.
The border palace is nowhere near complete, but spirits are high, and already people remark at the beauty of it, a harmonious mix of the Akielon and Veretian styles. Miles south it seemed like half the kingdom was gathering at the gates of Ios. They were a mix of Akielons and Veretians, and travelers from Patras and Vask. Among them is a group of people from beyond Ellosean sea, traveling like distinguished guests among the crowd. They draw looks from the those around them as they make port and a messenger is sent out at once to the palace.
At the head is a woman dressed in a robe like the sea at midnight with a collar of feathers like a corset sitting weightless on her chest.