Can you do pretty pretty please RFA and MC the floor is lava game? Like, MC would out of nowhere be saying the floor is lava and the guys would have to find something to jump on so the lava wont get them
Hell yeah I can
Edit: V and Saeran added
“The Floor is Lava, RFA!”
- This game reminded him so much of his childhood and he was ecstatic when you brought it up
- The poor boy is a disaster.
- He is falling in fountains, out of trees, knocking over stands, it’s… bad.
- But the smile on his face when he plays is worth it and you guys are having way too much fun to ever quit anyways
- He is usually the one who is frantically running around since you get more of a reaction.
- Yoosungs is always shocked and completely off guard.
- He doesn’t give his athletic skill enough credit. He is fast
- Which could also explain why he is always crashing and falling
- One day you were walking with him in the halls of his college.
- You just stopped by to pick him up and maybe get lunch after. Innocent, right?
- “Yoosung, the floor is-”
- “Wait- Hold on-”
- Yoosung panicked since there was like no where to go since the halls were all empty and clean
- So he leaped and grabbed a hold of the exit sign and it broke
- You guys don’t talk about it.
- “Hyun the floor is lava.”
- “You are so cute. It’s just warm because the sun is finally out!”
- Zen has seen a couple of videos about it on social media but he didn’t really think too much of it. He thought the trend was dead.
- But after telling him a couple of times, he finally realizes that you actually want to play and he is excited.
- Out of everyone in the RFA, he is ranked 2nd on the extra scale
- He wants to show off to you and impress you with how fast he gets onto things.
- Constantly wanting to beat his previous time
- So he kinda forgets the innocence and fun of the game but at least doesn’t go anywhere illegal
- Zen likes making you jump around instead since you find the most creative spots
- He sometimes panics because he doesn’t want you to accidentally get hurt so he avoids playing it in busy public places if possible
- You got stuck on top of his fridge once and he couldn’t help you because he was too busy laughing
- It’s payback for the time you laughed when his hair got caught on some tree branches. It was so tangled he thought he would have to cut it off.
- Luckily that wasn’t the case
- Have you seen a grown woman in a pencil skirt and 6in heels climb a tree to impress her sweetheart? Now you have.
- You would think she would be all flustered and embarrassed but no.
- She is so competitive and badass no one wants to stop her
- After working for Jumin, she has gone through many stressful / humiliating moments and learned to just be professional and confident in anything
- The only rule is you can’t play at the coffee shop. Other than that it’s free game.
- Jaehee just gets such a thrill trying to find something to climb something under 5 seconds.
- She feels like a child and she loves it.
- If she has to climb to the top of that playground with 2 seconds remaining she will.
- When you guys go to shopping to restock or decorate the coffee shop, that’s when it gets rough.
- She doesn’t aim to get kicked out, but if she so happens to climb on the aisle, it gets a little risky.
- You guys have only been escorted out in one store because you accidentally knocked everything off it’s shelf.
- Jaehee still giggles about it to this day.
- Oh dear God.
- Everyone knows that Jumin would do literally anything for you and if swallowing his pride to play this jungle gym game every time you leave the house then so be it.
- “Jumin! The floor is lava~!”
- Straight face, red cheeks, he is pushing people, and boy he is on top of that table in 5 seconds flat.
- He holds enough power and confidence where people do not question him. That doesn’t stop all the pictures taking though.
- Save him.
- Jumin mostly likes it when you are the one that’s forced to run around. You look so cute with your shocked face and panicked moving.
- This game is so fun for him. Jumin loves it because he is connecting to that inner child that never got to play ridiculous games.
- Once he’s got the hang of it though, he is kinda brutal.
- One time you two went to a classic party at the workplace and it was all going well until your phone alerted you with a text.
- “I would get off the tile if I were you. It’s made out of lava.”
- He had such a big smirk on his face when you started running towards one of the tables full of wine and champagne.
- Sure, it was a big commotion and shocked a lot of people seeing you knock over all the drinks as you stood on the table but Jumin was silently giddy.
- He’s proud.
Saeyoung Choi ( 707 )
- “The floor is Lava game? This isn’t a fucking a game.” - From the man that can’t get down from a flagpole
- Seven doesn’t play around. He goes all out and over the top.
- You are pretty sure some of the things he does is bending the laws a little… but all is fair when the ground is lava,
- Playing with Seven is fun for the first couple of times but then it gets a little too intense.
- He counts in a different language each time so you don’t truly know how long you have to find higher ground.
- You bet your ass he uses the skills from the agency.
- “This was the true purpose of all those wall climbs, ___!”
- Seven’s sadist side shows during these times. You could be in the most inappropriate times and he would just lean down and whisper in your ear
- “The floor is lava, _____~.”
- Every time you guys play he is recording you. For the internet? Just the RFA? Blackmail? Who knows.
- He won’t let you live out the time when you guys were stuck in an elevator with Jumin and he gave you only five seconds to think of a way to get off the ground.
- You climbed onto Jumin.
- Save Jumin pt. 2
- What the fuck are you doing???
- Why are you and Saeyoung climbing onto everything??
- He doesn’t get it and he doesn’t want to play. He is too embarrassed.
- One time Saeran went along with it when you announced the floor is lava and he thought it would be creative if he climbed the fence
- His foot got caught on one of the holes and he fell right back down onto the sidewalk
- He w i l l ne v er p l a y ag a in
- Saeran likes to watch vines and videos of people doing it though.
- Then they could look like an idiot and he could laugh at them instead of the other way around.
- You look too cute when you do it though and he will tell you the floor is lava util the game becomes dead to you
- No joke, he might be more brutal than everyone in the RFA
- When you just wake up with a bowl is cereal?
- “Hey ___…”
- Right after sex?
- “..The floor is ..”
- At a friend’s wedding?
- Right before checkout?
- At a funeral?
- “SAERAN CHOI!”
Jihyun Kim ( V )
- He tries he really really does
- Because he loves you so and you are having so much fun doing it with your friends
- But V is like that dad that is trying too hard to fit in with his teenager, y’know?
- He can’t go over the top or else he would accidentally hurt himself but he is all laughing and having fun so you don’t really wanna tell him to stop.
- When V accidentally hits someone while running he will apologize and forget all about the game
- “Haha ____! I made it right?” He says, standing on top of a low bench
- V gets worried if you go somewhere too high and he would suggest taking it down a few notches
“I was just on a tree branch, V-”
- You guys definitely do not play to the point where you would get kicked out of places or get in trouble.
- It’s more sweet and innocent compared to how others play
- You guys are giggling and jumping around
- He is too sweet