Some Questions to Ask When Things Go Wrong
1. Is this something I should take seriously and try to put right; is it something that is worth working on, and investing more energy on?
2. How much is my fault? Is it something I can change further down the road?
3. How much is outside my control; will anything I do really alter the situation or make a lasting difference?
5. Have I done everything I possibly can? Have I tried and exhausted all possible options?
6. Is it something I should put behind me, and decide to walk away from?
7. Who else has gone through a similar experience, or had this happen to them? Who can I talk to who will understand, and give me valuable help and advice?
8. What can I learn from this experience?
9. How can I build myself up again, so I have the needed strength to go forward in my life?
10. What small steps can I take to enhance my self-esteem?