Hello! Could you perchance write some stuff between a villain and the hero's significant other or something? Like the villain has feelings for the hero's beloved and uses this as a reason to hate the hero? (Sorry if this is worded so poorly, English isn't my first language)
1) “They’re not good enough for you,” the villain said.
“They’re not the ones who kidnapped me and tied me to a chair.”
“I’m not going to hurt you.” They had the audacity to look offended, as if being attacked or murdered for rejecting a man’s advances wasn’t all too real or common without putting a super-villain into the mix.
2) “You don’t get to use me as an excuse! I’m not a prize to be won.”
“I love you.”
“Oh, please. You don’t even care about me, you just want what [hero] has. At least have the guts to own up to that.”
The villain’s face closed off and they stepped closer. “What [hero] has? You say that is if you belong to them – does that not make you their prize?”
3) “I trusted you, and you fell for my enemy.” The villain spoke quietly, not looking over at them as their heart pounded in their chest and their mind raced through possible actions.
“I didn’t – I didn’t do it to hurt you.” They reached out to touch, to soothe, but a hand caught their wrist in an unforgiving grip. Their insides jolted.
4) “I will never forgive them for stealing you.”
“You can’t steal people.”
5) “What makes them so much better than me?”
“It’s not a fucking competition.”
“Of course it’s a competition, and I won’t lose you!”
The silence settled thick between them. “That’s why,” the beloved bit out. “Right there, that’s why.”
6) “When did you stop loving me?”