Some harmless April fool's day pranks
Here is a list of some harmless pranks I have collected for you :)
- rick rolling, always good.
- putting skitles, M&M’s AND reeses pieses in a bowl in a common room.
- putting a small, but usefull office tool in jellow. ie a stapiler
- fill your shower with toast
- put a poster under the toilet seat, instead of saran wrap
- wrap your friend/parent/cowrker’s laptop/phone in elastic bands
- collect all the chairs in your school and build a giant pyramid
- cover a blackboard/whiteboad or car in stickeynotes
- set all the clocks in your hose to a different time
- hide all the lest shoes.
- replace or tape over pictures in your hose with different ones
- move everything one foot to the left
- label everything on someones desk, but be creative. Instead of scissors write “paper decapitators”
- paint pens/markers/pencils/chalk with clear nail polish. this works with bar soap as well.
- mix soy sauce and sprite in a coke bottle (this one is a tad mean)
- put a drop of food die on a toothbrush
- and finally, set alarms on someones phone or laptop to go off periodically during the day
Have a safe, fun and happy April Fool’s!