WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT BARKIngredients1 block white chocolate
1 lg. or 25 sm. red, white, green striped candy cane, crushed into sm. pieces
- Heat white chocolate in double boiler over low heat until all is melted.
- Add crushed candy cane to white chocolate. Make sure white chocolate stays warm.
- Pour mixture onto wax paper-lined cookie sheet, spreading very thinly with spatula.
- Place cookie sheet in freezer until the mixture has hardened.
- Take out of freezer and crack bark into small pieces.
- Remove from wax paper and store at room temperature. Do not refreeze.