1. What is your favourite song right now?
Oh gosh. I’ve so many favourite songs that it’s hard to pick. I’ll go with “It’s my life” by Cezar the Voice, because it’s stuck in my head right now. #eurovision
2. What was the last dream you had about?
The last dream I can remember (I remember dreaming today but not what about), was about my old dog - In the dream for some reason we had left him behind at our old house and I felt so awful, and then I woke up and remembered that we didn’t and we had to put him down when he was getting old and in a lot of pain and I was sad, but less awful feeling.
3. If you could make it so that you could master any skill in five minutes what would you choose and why?
Being generally savvy about what i need to do to be successful. What is that, research maybe? Good at research? Mastering kicking depression’s arse would be a nice skill to have, though I don’t think it works that way. Art is a constant learning process, so I don’t think I can master it in five minutes anyway.
4. What do you like best about where you live?
Mm. Quiet, on the North Side of town where I used to live, I have my own space. Closer to train station. Lake around the corner.
5. What is your myers briggs personality type? (test here)
6. What is something that you are passionate about?
Art. Feminism. LGBTQIA* rights. Invisible illnesses. Gaming. Comics. (Though it’s hard to actually have passion about things when you’re depressed. Am trying.)
7. What is your favourite kind of person?
I don’t know, a lot of my favourite people are different sorts of people. I guess i like people I can share interests with, feel at ease with, etc.
8. What do you like to do to relax?
Hrm. This is hard. As I am sedentary by nature, I’d be relaxing from mental stresses more than anything, so I don’t know. Sleep? Eat? Going to fencing always makes me feel physically better for a bit. I don’t know what counts as relaxing in my life.
9. What makes you happy?
I really don’t know. Little things. Improving in art. Hanging out with friends without feeling exhausted or uncomfortable. Feeling like everything will be okay. Feeling like I’ve achieved something. Fencing, sometimes. Getting complimented on something I’m proud of.
10. What accents do you like best?
HRRRMM. French accents can be cute (I saw a video of this french toddler telling a story and it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen). There are some eastern european accents that are adorable. Often it’s a regional accent with a weird twang. Everyone loves British accents (well, again, different regional twangs can be nicer than others). … Lumpy Space Princess has given me a new appreciation for the Valley Girl accent though. Which is unexpected. Actually, there’s a particular accent that a lot of Israeli english speakers seem to have, I’ve noticed. Which is nice.
I don’t know, I like a lot of accents.
11. What is your favourite subject to talk about?
Anything that I feel I can actually engage in a conversation about. Some times I feel like I know nothing, and end up sitting on the sidelines of a conversation. Not always a bad thing if it is a topic that still interests me, but other times you want to start planning escape routes so you can put your head down on a desk somewhere instead of having to stare blankly at two other people.
Okay, 11 questions…
1. Favourite hot beverage?
2. Do you collect anything?
3. Night owl or morning person?
4. How are you today? Do you need a hug? Hang in there.
5. How often do you wash your hair? Do you have any ritual for it? Or are you fairly casual in regards to your head fur?
6. Tell me about your favourite plush toy. Does it have a story? Why is it your favourite? (Er, if you don’t have a plush toy, tell me about any item you have that is a comfort item for you)
7. Team Summer or Winter? And why?
8. Do you prefer to dress up? Or would you rather lounge around in fuzzy PJs all day?
9. What is your favourite dinosaur?
10. Do you have trouble sleeping? Or could you fall asleep in a hurricane?
11. What is best in life?
Sorry, the questions kind of got away from me. I’m not very good at this, and I’ve only had one coffee.