Do you crave positive attention, but don’t want to wear pants or leave the house? Ask your doctor if Writing Fanfiction (tm) is right for you!
Side effects may include:
- Making friends all over the world and coming to terms with the fact that you might only meet half of them, ever, if you’re lucky
- Occasional-to-frequent sleep-deprivation because the words finally started flowing two hours after you were supposed to be asleep
- Getting into arguments with strangers about which fictional characters should kiss
- Realizing you are working through your own feelings about events from your own life by imagining your favorite fictional characters going through the same things
- Researching the sorts of things that make you worry you’ll end up on an FBI watchlist
- Watching pornography only to help yourself visualize specific positions/acts