As 2016 draws to a close...
Let us acknowledge and commemorate some of the people that deserve praise.
- the Mystic Messenger fandom, for honestly everything they’ve been through.
- the Harry Potter fandom, for having to deal with Cursed Child and Fantastic Beasts (and all the feels that came along with them)
- the people who stuck by Pokemon Go after it wasn’t cool any more
- whoever believed that rumour that MCR was getting back together
- the phandom, for having to deal with not only TATINOF, but DAPGO, DAPGOOSE, and all the extremely gay and almost suggestive tweets both Dan and Phil have been releasing (thanks guys)
- the Supernatural family, for not only season twelve and Dean’s leather jacket announcement for 12x07, but for the news of the new babies in the Padalecki and Ackles families!- those who are or will be affected by the 2016 US presidential elections, whether you are against or for the president elect, it’s been a wild (and kinda scary) ride.
- the memelords of the internet, for all the truly wonderful memes that distract your audiences from their existential crises and looming thoughts of the inevitable.
- and lastly (that I can think of), the Yuri on Ice fandom, because episode twelve dropped this afternoon and every social media site has blown up- I’m not even in this fandom (yet!) and I’m crying.