- Hufflepuff (angrily): You know what slytherin you're not as important as you think of yourself! You're like the triangle!
- Slytherin: Excuse me?
- Hufflepuff: Yeah. The instrument! I mean who cares about that stupid triangle? It might as well not be there!
- Slytherin: Hurtful.
- Hufflepuff: Oh my god I'm so sorry...
- Slytherin (Smirks): I'm surprised you even know about orchestra.
- Hufflepuff (gasps): Rude!
- Slytherin: Oh, give it a rest. We could do this all day.
- Hufflepuff: Where's gryffindor? Let's stuff his pillows with dead batteries...
- Slytherin: And beat him with it?
- Hufflepuff: No!
- Slytherin: Fine!
Can I request headcanons of the rfa learning that mc is a professional pianist? And optional: mc kept it a secret but the s/o found out at some point