Well, lets keep rolling with tendou feelings: kissing headcanons!
- His first kiss was a delightful mess. He was a nervous wreck, that was for sure, and he really had no idea what he was doing. It started off sweet, a gentle brush of their lips, then after a while when Tendou regained his confidence, it all went to shit. His teeth would knock up against his s/o’s and their noses would bump occasionally. He didn’t know where to put his hands so he opted for tugging at his s/o’s hair. It was awkward, but it was endearing. It was a little exchange of, “I love you so much, please never leave me” tied with shaky hands and rosy cheeks. Although, looking back on it now, the negative nostalgia makes him want to die in a hole.
- His usual kisses are lingering pecks on his s/o’s forehead or nose. He’ll grab his s/o by the cheeks and kiss them, softly, staying there longer than he should and breaking it with an over exaggerated smack.
- Kisses on the lips with him are like a rush. They’re like a peppermint chill that lingers in your tastebuds for hours afterwards. When he’s feeling casual, his kisses on the lips are just like the ones he places on the forehead or nose. When he’s sad or feeling absolutely in love, they’re deeper, steadier, holding his s/o’s head close to his and hoping they don’t move. His hands will wander down to the small of his s/o’s back, and pull them even closer. He wants them so, so close in times like these and it’s a wonder if he ever even lets go. Happy kisses are over the top, they’re rough, quick, and just a bit messy. Its his hands on their cheeks again keeping them close, his tongue in their mouth and balled fists around the fabric of his s/o’s t-shirt. When he’s mad, he bites, gnaws at his s/o’s bottom lip and borderline manhandles them up against a wall or a couch or somewhere, caging them in and making sure they never let go.
- The first thing he’ll do every morning is kiss his s/o. It happens before good mornings and coffee and brushing their teeth. He’ll kiss them, no matter how wrecked and tired they look. In the morning they’re always a bit sloppy, his mouth a bit open and his sense of direction a bit fuzzy. At night, he’ll do this too. He’ll turn off the lights and grab them, laying down against the pillows and pull them close. His hands will draw circles on their back and he’ll kiss their neck softly, until either him or his s/o fall asleep.
- He’s definitely one to kiss his friends platonically. He’ll throw his arms around their neck and place one dramatic, over the top, wet kiss on their cheek and he’ll laugh at the disgusted face they make afterwards. So far, Kawanishi, Ushijima and Goshiki are all victims (although Goshiki wouldn’t call himself a victim of senpai affection) Semi has yet to be attacked, but he’s gone all three years of highschool without it, so he might just luck out.