Every time I see a ~nature X~ moodboard, it’s just a houseplant in a white room and someone wearing a green sweater. Like is that what you fuckin city slickers think nature is?
Where’s the bugs? Where’s the tall weeds that stick to your pants as you walk through them? Where’s the mud that’s just deep enough to fuck up your shoes? Where’s that strange feeling that you’re being watched but you know that if you turn around and look, you won’t be able to stop? Where are the spider webs that you don’t notice until you’ve walked into them? Have yall ever been outside?
bowling alleys are so good? the weird carpeting. the weird backdrops usually involving pictures of bowling pins/bowling balls + bright colors behind the lanes. the arcades that always include an air hockey table, claw machine, & galaga/pac-man. the little areas where you sit and wait your turn. the bowling lanes themselves. the shoes bunches of other people have worn. the snack bars w/ shitty curly fries
This is Part One in my new Jensen x Reader x Jared series called “Together.”
Pairing: Jensen x Reader x Jared Words: 1076
A/N: The “Our Girl” series will be back after the first 6 parts of “Together,” so feel free to continue submitting ideas for it. A/N2: If you want to be tagged in anything, just let me know.
called them both out of habit. When you needed someone, you knew who you could
count on. There was already a group chat that had been going on between the
three of you for months. So, it was just easy to text them and ask them to come
over to help you. You needed them.
arrived first, letting himself into your apartment with his key, coming
straight to your bedroom where you were curled up under your covers. He kicked
his shoes off and climbed onto the bed in front of you, pulling you into his
arms, “I’m right here. And Jared’s on his way,” he said, kissing the top of
curled up more, pushing yourself against him, getting as close as you possibly
could. And he just continued to hold you, rubbing your back.
You heard Jared
come into the apartment as well. Letting them have keys was a decision you were
definitely happy about.
him kick off his shoes like Jensen had. And then Jared was at your back,
pressing himself close, arms wrapping around you, “I’m here now,” he said,
“We’ve got you, Y/N.”
ask if you wanted to talk. You never wanted to. But they knew you would when
you were ready. They would wait until that moment, just lying there with you
until you initiated conversation.
You climbed out of bed and put your shoes on unaware of where you were going, but knowing that you wanted to go somewhere. There was an overwhelming urge in you to leave the bunker, to leave Sam and Dean, to leave everything. Today, your depression hit you like a brick, knocking the air out of your lungs.
Dean walked down the hall of the bunker with two glasses of hot chocolate in hand and your favorite movie. He thought you seemed extra sad this morning and wanted to do everything he could to cheer up the girl of his dreams, you.
“Y/N?” Dean knocked on your door. When you didn’t answer, Dean knocked again. “Y/N?”
Dean gently pushed your door open and dropped the hot chocolate he was holding onto the floor before running off to find his brother.
“Sam!” He called out frantically. “Sam!”
“What’s wrong?” Sam pushed his laptop aside and stood up, rushing over to Dean.
“Y/N’s gone.” Dean ran his hands through his hair. “She seemed sad this morning so I made her hot chocolate to cheer her up and when I went to go look in her room she wasn’t there. What if something happened to her? God, how could I be so stupid?” Dean hit the chair in front of him and took a seat at the table, scared for the first time in a long time.
Sam warily took a seat next to his brother, offering him a sympathetic smile. He knew how much you meant to Dean. “We’ll find her. She couldn’t have gone far. Come on.”
Dean nodded in reply and grabbed the keys to Baby, rushing out into the garage.
After a day of nonstop searching, Dean finally found you wandering in the forest. “Y/N! Oh, thank God, Y/N.”
Dean ran up to you and pulled you into his protective embrace, letting his guard down for the first time since he lost you.
“Hey.” You mumbled, standing still.
“Let’s get you home.” Dean picked you up bridal style and began carrying you back to Baby. “You must be starving.”
You shrugged. “I’m okay.”
Dean let out a deep sigh and handed Sammy his keys, sitting with you in the back seat. When the three of you returned to the bunker, Dean carried you into the kitchen and placed you down on a chair.
“Alright, Y/N, what can I make you?” He asked you. “Your wish is my command. Except for lasagna. I can’t make lasagna.”
“I’m not hungry.” You told him.
“You haven’t eaten in a day.” Dean took a seat next to you. His heart broke into a million pieces seeing you like this. “What’s wrong? Please, talk to me, Y/N, tell me what you’re thinking.”
“I’m just,” You paused, looking for the right words. “Not okay, I guess. It’s hard to explain, but it’s sort of like being out of air when everyone else around you is breathing easily.”
Dean placed his hand over yours. You looked up at him, noticing his sad, tired eyes for the first time. “Then how do we put the air back in your lungs?”
You smiled and leaned into Dean’s side, feeling a small amount of air back where it should be. “We already are.”
A/N: Here’s the prologue for my new series!! Thanks again to @xoxomimo for the idea!!
“See you tomorrow!” You waved over your shoulder as you walked out of the office, your heels clicking on the shiny floor of the hall. You checked your phone as you waited for the elevator to arrive, carefully stepping inside when it came so you wouldn’t get either of your heels stuck in the crack between the elevator and the side of the shaft. You took the bus back to your apartment building, riding the elevator up to your floor, where you finally slipped off your shoes with relief, padding down the hall in bare feet.
Fifteen minutes later you were sitting down on your couch with a bowl of ramen, dressed in sweatpants and a loose hoodie. You tucked your feet under you, flipping on the TV before digging into your food. Friday nights always were exciting for you…
You’d just taken your first bite of food when your phone buzzed. Your brow furrowed as you read the message on the screen. You didn’t recognize the number on the screen, and the message wasn’t in English, although you certainly recognized the language, since you’d been studying it for just over two years now. You managed to make out a couple of the words on the screen though. Hyung… That word you knew. You tried to decipher the next part… I want to study? You unlocked your phone, poring over the message for a few moments before you decided you weren’t going to be able to figure out any more. Did the person who had texted you speak English? It seemed like you should respond… You could at least give it a shot.
I’m sorry, you’ve got a wrong number, you texted back.
Intrigued, you paused the show you were watching, your eyes remaining on your phone screen as the ‘seen’ notification popped up, followed by the typing bubble. It pulsed moment after moment, and finally after a whole minute had passed, a response came. sorry.
Well, considering how long that took, the person probably really didn’t speak much English. You considered. Maybe they needed help? do you have the number you need? Maybe I can help.
Summary: Your friend Sam turns up injured on your doorstep, and accidentally makes you a target.
You stumbled through your front door, barely managing to shed your coat and bag before you were collapsing onto the sofa. Tiredly, you rubbed your hand over your face. You’d had to pull a double shift at the hospital today and now you wanted nothing more than your bed.
It hadn’t been an easy shift, either. One of your patients, a teenage girl, had died despite your best efforts. Maybe in the morning you’d be alert enough to push the memory of her mother’s scream to the back of your mind.
Briefly, you considered just lying down there in your living room and crashing like that. You weren’t a teenager anymore, though, and you’d hate yourself for it in the morning.
Leaving the coat and bag where they were, you took your shoes off and left them in your bedroom doorway. You were too exhausted even to consider changing. You simply stripped down to your underwear and crawled between the sheets. Before you could even reach the pillow, you were out.
I SCREAMED OH MY GOD AMANAI KANOKA IS SO GORGEOUS AND KAGEYAMA TALKED TO KOMORI AND EVEN ASKED FOR SAKUSA AND SAKUSA HATING CROWDS AND FUKUROUDANI AND NEKOMA AND ALL THEIR LITTLE INTERACTIONS AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND WTF HINATA WHERE ARE YOUR SHOES but the most important question is… where are miya and hoshiumi??? ? ? ? ?
1. What’s your name? 2. How old are you? 3. Where are you from? 4. What’s your blood type? 5. Shoe size? 6. Favourite number? 7. Favourite animal? 8. Favourite subject? 9. Favourite food? 10. Hugs or kisses? 11. Had sex? 12. Broken someone’s heart? 13. Favourite sport? 14. Favourite movie? 15. Have you ever had a surprise party? 16. Who was your first crush? 17. What was your first job? 18. How many languages do you speak? 19. Do you smoke? 20. Do you drink? 21. Top 5 things you couldn’t live without 22. Top 5 favorite countries 23. Do you like the way you look? 24. Do you miss anyone? 25. Have you ever been given flowers? 26. Have you ever been drunk? 27. Favourite book? 28. Do you remember your last dream? 29. Motto 30. How many months until your birthday? 31. City or sea side? 32. Favourite blog? 33. What’s your lucky number? 34. Do you talk to yourself? 35. Sunrise or sunset? 36. Are you from a broken marriage? 37. What’s something you really want right now? 38. Are you afraid of falling in love? 39. Who are you texting? 40. Were you single on Valentine’s Day? 41. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? 42. What is your ringtone? 43. Do you have a favourite pair of shoes? 44. What were you doing at 8 this morning? 45. Does sex mean love? 46. What was the last dream you had? 47. Does age necessarily equal maturity? 48. Have you ever broken a bone before? 49. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? 50. Is there someone you will never forget?
it is unlike all(most) others 1: What is your character’s full name? 2: What is their birth? 3: What is/are your character’s favorite show(s)? 4: What kind of drug(s) does your character do? 5: Favorite brand when it comes to shoes? 6: Where does your OC buy most of their clothes? Who pays for them? 7: Can your character cook anything well? If so, what? 8: Would your character sacrifice a friend for $10,000,000
9: What song does your character always sing in the shower? 10: As a child, what did your OC wanna be when they grew up? 11: Favorite kind of alcohol? 12: Who is/are your OC’s best friend(s)? 13: Favorite store? 14: Favorite book? 15: Most visited website(s)? 16: If your OC was a character from King of the Hill who would they be? 17: Propane or charcoal? 18: Favorite troll from Homestuck? 19: Has your character ever complained about how Invader Zim got canceled? 20: Nintendo or Sony? 21: Favorite video game(s)? 22: What’s the password they use for everything? 23: What was their email in the 6th grade? 24: Does your character tan or burn? 25: What invisible illness does your OC live with? 26: If charged by a swarm of wild animals, what wild animal would scare your character the most? 27: Everybody Loves Raymond comes on but the batteries in the remote are dead. Does your character watch ELR or get up and change it? 28: What was their favorite disney show as a kid? 29: If your character is LGBT+, when and how did they realize? 30: Who are your OC’s celebrity crushes? 31: How does your character want to die? How do they actually die? 32: How does your OC deal with having a crush on someone? 33: Did your OC cry at the end of Balto? 34: What Bands does your character own merch to? 35: Emo, scene, goth, or punk? 36: Does your OC use words or fists to argue? 37: Did your OC read the book The Secret? Did it change their lives? 38: Did you character get deeper into My Little Pony than they let on? 39: Spotify or Pandora? 40: Do they pay for music or download it off the web? 41: iPhone or Android? 42: Most used emoji? 43: Do they get lost on IMDB for hours looking up random movie trivia? 44: Remember when Donnie Darko was about to jerk off in his therapists office that was fucked up 45: Does your character think Elijah Wood’s is hot? 46: Does your character believe in the Illuminati 47: What do you think youtube would recommend your character watch? 48: Your OC stops at a gas station to buy a drink. What did they buy? 49: Does your character have an enemy/rival? 50: What kind of blog would/does your character have?(ie: food, aesthetic, SJW, porn, b&w, anime, etc..)
EDIT: hey guys if you use this please tag me in it so i can check out your OCs!!!
51. Wear not your Cloths, foul, ripped or Dusty but See they be Brush’d once every day at least and take heed that you approach not to any Uncleaness.
52. In your Apparel be Modest and endeavour to accommodate Nature, rather than to procure Admiration keep to the Fashion of your equals Such as are Civil and orderly with respect to Times and Places.
53. Run not in the Streets, neither go too slowly nor with Mouth open go not Shaking your Arms kick not the earth with your feet, go not upon the Toes, nor in a Dancing fashion.
54. Play not the Peacock, looking every where about you, to See if you be well Deck’t, if your Shoes fit well, if your Stockings sit neatly, and Cloths handsomely.
55. Eat not in the Streets, nor in the House, out of Season.
56. Associate yourself with Men of good Quality if you Esteem your own Reputation; for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad Company. (Associate with good people. It is better to be alone than in bad company)
57. In walking up and Down in a House, only with One in Company if he be Greater than yourself, at the first give him the Right hand and Stop not till he does and be not the first that turns, and when you do turn let it be with your face towards him, if he be a Man of Great Quality, walk not with him Cheek by Joul but Somewhat behind him; but yet in Such a Manner that he may easily Speak to you.
58. Let your Conversation be without Malice or Envy, for 'tis a Sign of a Tractable and Commendable Nature: And in all Causes of Passion admit Reason to Govern. (Always allow reason to govern your actions.)
59. Never express anything unbecoming, nor Act against the Rules Moral before your inferiors. (Never break the rules in front of your subordinates.)
60. Be not immodest in urging your Friends to Discover a Secret. (Some things are better kept secret.)
61. Utter not base and frivolous things amongst grave and Learn’d Men nor very Difficult Questions or Subjects, among the Ignorant or things hard to be believed, Stuff not your Discourse with Sentences amongst your Betters nor Equals.
62. Speak not of doleful Things in a Time of Mirth or at the Table; Speak not of Melancholy Things as Death and Wounds, and if others Mention them Change if you can the Discourse tell not your Dreams, but to your intimate Friend.
63. A Man ought not to value himself of his Achievements, or rare Qualities of wit; much less of his riches Virtue or Kindred. (A person should not overly value their own accomplishments.)
64. Break not a Jest where none take pleasure in mirth Laugh not aloud, nor at all without Occasion, deride no mans Misfortune, tho’ there Seem to be Some cause.
65. Speak not injurious Words neither in Jest nor Earnest Scoff at none although they give Occasion.
66. Be not forward but friendly and Courteous; the first to Salute hear and answer & be not Pensive when it’s a time to Converse.
67. Detract not from others neither be excessive in Commanding. (Do not detract from others nor be overbearing in giving orders.)
68. Go not thither, where you know not, whether you Shall be Welcome or not. Give not Advice without being Ask’d & when desired do it briefly. (Do not go where you are not wanted. Do not give unasked-for advice.)
69. If two contend together take not the part of either unconstrained; and be not obstinate in your own Opinion, in Things indifferent be of the Major Side. (If two people disagree, do not take one side or the other. Be flexible in your own opinions and when you don’t care, take the majority opinion.)
70. Reprehend not the imperfections of others for that belongs to Parents Masters and Superiors. (Do not correct others when it is not your place to do so.)
71. Gaze not on the marks or blemishes of Others and ask not how they came. What you may Speak in Secret to your Friend deliver not before others.
72. Speak not in an unknown Tongue in Company but in your own Language and that as those of Quality do and not as the Vulgar; Sublime matters treat Seriously.
73. Think before you Speak pronounce not imperfectly nor bring out your Words too hastily but orderly & distinctly.
74. When Another Speaks be attentive your Self and disturb not the Audience if any hesitate in his Words help him not nor Prompt him without desired, Interrupt him not, nor Answer him till his Speech be ended.
75. In the midst of Discourse ask not of what one treateth but if you Perceive any Stop because of your coming you may well entreat him gently to Proceed: If a Person of Quality comes in while your Conversing it’s handsome to Repeat what was said before.
76. While you are talking, Point not with your Finger at him of Whom you Discourse nor Approach too near him to whom you talk especially to his face.
77. Treat with men at fit Times about Business & Whisper not in the Company of Others.
78. Make no Comparisons and if any of the Company be Commended for any brave act of Virtue, commend not another for the Same. (Don’t compare yourselves amongst yourselves.)
79. Be not apt to relate News if you know not the truth thereof. In Discoursing of things you Have heard Name not your Author always A Secret Discover not. (Do not be quick to talk about something when you don’t have all the facts.)
80. Be not Tedious in Discourse or in reading unless you find the Company pleased therewith.
81. Be not Curious to Know the Affairs of Others neither approach those that Speak in Private. (Do not be curious about the affairs of others.)
82. Undertake not what you cannot Perform but be Careful to keep your Promise. (Do not start what you cannot finish. Keep your promises.)
83. When you deliver a matter do it without Passion & with Discretion, however mean the Person be you do it too.
84. When your Superiors talk to any Body hearken not neither Speak nor Laugh.
85. In Company of these of Higher Quality than yourself Speak not 'til you are ask’d a Question then Stand upright put of your Hat & Answer in few words.
86. In Disputes, be not So Desirous to Overcome as not to give Liberty to each one to deliver his Opinion and Submit to the Judgment of the Major Part especially if they are Judges of the Dispute.
87. Let thy carriage be such as becomes a Man Grave Settled and attentive to that which is spoken. Contradict not at every turn what others Say.
88. Be not tedious in Discourse, make not many Digressions, nor repeat often the Same manner of Discourse.
89. Speak not Evil of the absent for it is unjust. (Do not speak badly of those who are not present.)
90. Being Set at meat Scratch not neither Spit Cough or blow your Nose except there’s a Necessity for it.
91. Make no Shew of taking great Delight in your Victuals, Feed not with Greediness; cut your Bread with a Knife, lean not on the Table, neither find fault with what you Eat.
92. Take no Salt or cut Bread with your Knife Greasy.
93. Entertaining any one at table it is decent to present him with meat, Undertake not to help others undesired by the Master.
94. If you Soak bread in the Sauce let it be no more than what you put in your Mouth at a time and blow not your broth at Table but Stay till Cools of it’s Self.
95. Put not your meat to your Mouth with your Knife in your hand, neither Spit forth the Stones of any fruit Pye upon a Dish nor Cast anything under the table.
96. It’s unbecoming to Stoop much to ones Meat Keep your Fingers clean & when foul wipe them on a Corner of your Table Napkin.
97. Put not another bit into your Mouth 'til the former be Swallowed let not your Morsels be too big for the Jowls. (Don’t take so big a bite that you must chew with your mouth open.)
98. Drink not nor talk with your mouth full neither Gaze about you while you are a Drinking.
99. Drink not too leisurely nor yet too hastily. Before and after Drinking wipe your Lips breath not then or Ever with too Great a Noise, for its uncivil.
100. Cleanse not your teeth with the Table Cloth Napkin Fork or Knife but if Others do it let it be done with a Pick Tooth.
101. Rinse not your Mouth in the Presence of Others.
102. It is out of use to call upon the Company often to Eat nor need you Drink to others every Time you Drink.
103. In Company of your Betters be not longer in eating than they are lay not your Arm but only your hand upon the table.
104 It belongs to the Chiefest in Company to unfold his Napkin and fall to Meat first, But he ought then to Begin in time & to Dispatch with Dexterity that the Slowest may have time allowed him.
105. Be not Angry at Table whatever happens & if you have reason to be so, Shew it not but on a Cheerful Countenance especially if there be Strangers for Good Humour makes one Dish of Meat a Feast.
106. Set not yourself at the upper of the Table but if it Be your Due or that the Master of the house will have it So, Contend not, least you Should Trouble the Company.
107. If others talk at Table be attentive but talk not with Meat in your Mouth. (Show interest in others conversation, but don’t talk with your mouth full.)
108. When you Speak of God or his Attributes, let it be Seriously & with Reverence. Honour & Obey your Natural Parents although they be Poor.
109. Let your Recreations be Manful not Sinful.
110. Labour to keep alive in your Breast that Little Spark of Celestial fire Called Conscience. (Don’t allow yourself to become jaded, cynical or calloused.)
Anyway, where are my headcanons about baby werewolves turning into tiny adorable puppies and wrecking havoc in the Jade Wolf. They always want to play, switch forms whenever it pleases them, and will destroy your shoes. Where are my little warlocks with toddling around and catching themselves with magic when they fall, little half grown horns and crumpled still forming wings, chubby baby cheeks in every colour of the rainbow. Baby mermaids making faces from the water at passersby, little selkies with big dark eyes and soft downy hair no matter what form they’re in. Teething in fangs and tripping over their own tails. So young and innocent and enthusiastic about the world. Baby Downworlders.
Warnings: I curse a lil bit and also there’s a bit a slutshaming in this (just so everyone knows, I don’t agree with slutshaming and I think it’s a rude and wrong thing to do because the amount of people a person does or doesn’t sleep with has nothing to do with who they are as a person)
“Hey, turn around, bend over: I’ll show you where my shoe fits!”
You rolled your eyes at Hamilton’s words, knowing that they would probably cost him the debate. “He is so childish!” Your friend murmured in your ear. “Thomas would never lash out like that!” You turned your head and grinned at her. “Are you sure you’re not just blinded by loooove?” She turned red and shoved your arm. “Whatever, speaking of love, I heard that James Madison has a thing for you, (Y/N),” she said, grinning. “Did you actually hear this or are you just assuming things and hoping that it’s true so you can get closer to Jefferson?” You teased her more, not wanting to talk about James Madison’s obvious, but terrible flirting. “What about me, (Y/N)?” You turned around quickly, slightly startled. In front of you stood Jefferson himself. “If I wanted you to know, I would have told you.” His eyebrows raised at your words. “Well, I have to admit, that’s not the usual attitude women greet me with,” he winked at (Y/F), “most of them swoon at the sight of me.” You could have sworn (Y/F) was going to melt. “I’m sorry, it must have mortally wounded your ego when I was the exception,” you replied. “You know, it probably would have if you weren’t known to respond like this to anyone who’s flirting with you.” It was your turn to raise your eyebrows.
“I heard about your little confrontation with Alexander Hamilton, (Y/N), it must have broken his heart to be rejected by someone so beautiful.”
“He wasn’t flirting, he was just being annoying.”
“As easy as it is to believe that Hamilton was being annoying, I doubt that was all he was trying to do.”
“Since when have you been an expert on feelings, Mr. Never-The-Same-Girl-Twice?”
Your little argument was interrupted by (Y/F) tugging on your sleeve and nodding her head to the right of you. You and Jefferson both turned your heads to see Alexander and his group approaching you. “Well, (Y/N), I wasn’t aware that you knew Jefferson,” Hamilton spoke, not even glancing at the man who you were previously arguing with. “More than I know you, Hamilton,” was all you said before you spun around and walked away, dragging your friend behind you despite her protests. As he watched you get farther away, Alex spoke to Thomas. “What exactly do you think you’re doing, talking to her?” Thomas only smirked at the amount of venom in Alex’s words. “Well, I was trying to be a wingman for James before you butted in, Hamilton,” he replied. Alex scoffed. “As if a woman of her caliber would go for James Madison. And I doubt you would do something like that unless you were getting something out of it, so what are you really up to?” Thomas raised an eyebrow, and his smirk only widened, much to the anger of Alex. “To be honest, I was originally hoping I could get her friend to have a little fun with me, but now I’m thinking it might be too easy. (Y/N) would definitely be a challenge I’m not used to.” Alex’s jaw clenched and he stepped closer to Thomas, their chests practically touching. “You’ll leave her alone. She doesn’t deserve to be played by you like all your other ‘dates’. And stay away from (Y/F) too unless you want (Y/N) to kick your ass.”
Thomas didn’t feel threatened in the slightest. “Please, she may be smart, but she’s still a woman. If, and when, I break her heart, she’d probably just cry,” Thomas replied. He could sense how angry he was making Alex and just to push him over the edge, he leant down and whispered in his ear, “Besides, you don’t really think she’s innocent do you? I bet she’s a freak in bed. I bet I could have her screaming my name, if you just got out of my way.” “You disgust me, Jefferson,” Alex spat out. “What, you mean you don’t like the thought of (Y/N) being my little slut-” Thomas barely had time to register the fist before it connected with his face. He fell back, clutching his now-bleeding nose. If his friends hadn’t pulled him away, Alex had no doubt that he would have thrown more punches. He was absolutely seething, and despite the fact that he knew you could defend yourself, he couldn’t stand by and let anyone talk about you like that. “Alex, man, you can’t be lashin’ out like that!” John Laurens tried to reason with his friend. “(Y/N) would be pissed if she found out you punched another student because you were trying to defend her.” As much as he knew his friend was right, Alex didn’t regret doing what he did. “Thomas Jefferson deserved it, all he does is hurt women and I’ll be damned if he tries to hurt (Y/N).”
Word travelled pretty fast around campus: Alexander Hamilton had punch Thomas Jefferson in the face over a girl. Rumor had it that girl was you, and because of this rumor, people kept coming up to you and asking what connection you had with the two men. When you responded that you couldn’t stand either of them, whoever has asked you would either walk away dejectedly or scoff in disbelief and call you a liar. Either way, you were sick of everyone and everything. Even a couple of your friends were mad at you. “Look, I don’t know what you did to make both of them want you, but it was kind of a slutty move, (Y/N),” one of them, Nicoletta, told you in the campus cafe. It was two days after the ‘incident’ and the questions were getting on your last nerves. “Oh yeah? Why don’t you go ask one of the three guys you’ve slept with this week to look up the definition of slutty?” You had enough of everyone’s bullshit. She scoffed offendedly, grabbed her purse, and stormed out. You rolled your eyes. “Wow, don’t you think that was a little harsh?” (Y/F) asked you. “Look, I don’t really believe she’s a slut. I don’t think anyone is a slut, let people be free to express their sexuality or lack of sexuality, I couldn’t care less how many people someone sleeps with. But if she’s going to dish it out and ‘insult’ me over something I don’t even have anything to do with, she’s going to have to learn how to take it when I respond.” (Y/F), although still slightly uncomfortable from the argument, understood where you were coming from.
The bell on the cafe door rang and all of a sudden, there were murmurs and whispers throughout the little shop. “(Y/N).” You sighed and swung your chair to face Jefferson. His nose was bruised and his eyes were slightly swollen. “Look what your boyfriend did to me,” he said to you, although his void was filled with smugness rather than accusation. “He’s not my boyfriend,” you shot back. “Oh really, you would have thought he was, the way he was defending your ‘honor’. How’d you even get him to be so interested in you anyways?”
“I wish I knew.”
He ignored you. “It’s like you’re off-limits to everyone but him and frankly, it pisses me off.”
“Excuse me? I’m allowed to be with whoever I want to be with. He has no control over that, and I don’t appreciate you insinuating that he does!” You were thoroughly angry by then.
“I’m not saying he does, I’m telling you what he thinks!”
Maybe if you had known Thomas a little better, and maybe if you weren’t so angry at that moment, you would have caught the mischievous gleam in his eye before you stormed away to find Alex and confront him. He knew that this would most likely ruin any and all chances Alexander had with you, and once he was out of the way, Thomas could sweep in and seduce you. That was his plan, and he was confident it would work. Alexander Hamilton had a reputation for fucking himself over in situations like these.
He was in the campus park when you finally managed to track him down. “Alexander Hamilton!” You yelled, catching his attention. “(Y/N)?” He looked at you and noticed how angry you were. “What did Jefferson say to you?” You narrowed your eyes. “How did you know it was Thomas?” Thomas, you called him Thomas. That didn’t ease Alex’s nerves. “Because he wants to sleep with you and considers me a threat. Now, what did he say?” He answered bluntly. You knew Alex always spoke his mind, but you never thought he would be that crude about it. “He said you’ve been telling people I’m off-limits and to back off!”
“Is that what he told you?”
“Don’t act stupid, Hamilton!”
“I’m not! Why would I tell people that?”
“Because you think I belong to you, obviously!”
“Don’t be ridiculous! I know you’re not mine, no matter how much I want you to be!”
You stared at him in surprise. Did he actually just admit to wanting you to be his? “You’ve got a funny way of showing women that you like them, Hamilton.” He let out a dry laugh, looking down at his feet. “Yeah, well, the women I’m usually into aren’t nearly as beautiful as you are.” Am I actually blushing, you scolded yourself, get over it, he’s a douchebag. “I know that we got off on the wrong foot, okay? And I know that I’m a pain in the ass, believe me, I know,” he looked up and into your eyes, “but I wouldn’t lie to you. Jefferson just wants to sleep with you because he wants a challenge, he told me himself! He said he wanted to make you…” He couldn’t finish his sentence, but you understood the gist of what he was saying. “How do I know I can trust you? How do I know that you don’t want the same thing, and that you aren’t just using the very technique you accused him of using to get him out of the way so you can ‘have your way’ with me?” You quickly backtracked when he rose his eyebrows. “Not that he’s even competition. Neither of you are, really. It’s not a competition at all, I’m not going to just sleep with you.”
You had heard of the power Hamilton’s words had, but you hadn’t actually realized how good was with them until he handed it to you. His own journal, tattered and worn down like your own. “What is this?” You asked as he handed it to you. “Just read it, okay? It’s proof that I’m not just trying to sleep with you.” You looked down at the book and tightened your grip on it. “I’ll read it tonight and return it tomorrow. Meet me here after your debate.” And with his heart in your hands, you walked away.
A/N: Sooooo it’s longer than I expected, and I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to do a part 3 in order to get everything wrapped up neatly! Anyways, here are the tags for the people who wanted to be tagged in this: @rottwat@aria-16 and @the-best-of-the-geeks! I hope you enjoy!