Asking you about STONY! What are your favorite Stony moments in each of the universes?
1) Avengers Assemble: asking for a favourite Stony moment in AA is LIFE’S GREATEST CHALLENGE because AA stony is the definition of PURE with all the bridal carrying and extra saving but of course we have the legendary smol Tony ep because it shows that Steve loves Tony for his heart and his courage and Tony looks up to Steve for being compassionate and believing in him
LOOK AT THIS I BET STEVE EVEN SMELLED HIS HAIR HE SEEMS LIKE A HUG AND SNIFF KIND OF GUY (THAT SOUNDS WRONG BUT)
And of course this scene + all the protective Steve are just… lmao
2) EMH: Extra Large Steve is having to casually “exercise” aka show off his huge ass biceps to Tony while he’s having breakfast lmao I SEE THROUGH U CAP
This scene from Young Avengers #1 was the first time my eyes witnessed the gay SuperHusbands and SuperDads so it always holds a special place in my heart
But I have to say, the romantic and dramatic art of Tony giving life to Steve with a kiss from Red Zone is also an all-time favourite.
It’s currently all over my twitter but Steve holding the small of Tony’s back after an argument LMAO
and this is the most happy genuine smile Chris Evans has given in the MCU in the future honestly
5) Avengers Academy: SOOO MANY but the latest one where Steve is speechless and staring at Tony’s bod omg WHERE ARE YOUR EYES STEVE
5) 1872′s “Not tonight, Stark!” and protective Sheriff Steve; Natasha Stark marrying Steve singlehandedly preventing Civil War;
6) Ults: America’s Hottest President: Captain Handsome
I’m sure I missed a LOT MORE moments which other Stony experts know very well, but these are the ones I can think of so far!
Ask Me Anything Stony!