My look for my friend malediction13 ’s event last night. Had so much fun dancing with wherbeckiv and seeing old friends. For this look, I decided to do deathrock ’s bat wing eyeliner look again paired with a gorgeous dark lip. I wore lime crime’s venus palette for the eyes and kat von d’s everlasting liquid lipstick in the shade vampira for the lips.
My makeup yesterday. Went to a goth/deathrock event with my bestie wherbeckiv last night and had an awesome time. Used sugarpill and an inglot gel liner for the eyes, tarte and nyx for the cheeks, and lime crime’s red velvet for the lips
My makeup yesterday. Hung out with my coworker wherbeckiv and had a jolly old time with him dealing with ugly stares and getting asked stupid questions at wal-mart hahaha. Used Sugarpill and Kat Von D for the eyes, Tarte for the cheeks, and Lime Crime’s Black Velvet for the lips
My little project today. Made a cute little pumpkaboo pendant (with some added candy corn) for my best friend wherbeckiv . This is one of his favorite ghost type pokemon so I decided to make this for him. Made out of polymer clay and painted with acrylics
wherbeckiv and I looking so on point at Sparky’s Pub. I had such an amazing time with my best ghoulfriend, his wonderful boyfriend and everyone else I got to spend time with last night. And man were the drinks delicious too! Hope to do it again soon
I was watching itsblackfriday ’s video she did of this tag and thought it would be fun to do it myself :D
1. I really, really don’t like clove cigarettes. I know it’s a really big cliche to smoke them in the goth community but they make me feel really ill even just smelling them.
2. My very first concert was actually ‘N Sync, I was obsessed with them when I was a child and still do listen to them every now and then haha.
3. I am very proud of my polly pocket collection
4. I don’t always like wearing monochromatic makeup, I really love wearing bright colored eyeshadows and lipsticks (don’t get me wrong, I love looking like a queen of darkness when it comes to my face, just not all the time)
5. I didn’t actually start listening to goth music until my older teen years (with the exception of depeche mode and a little bit of the cure) and I have to give all the credit to wherbeckiv for introducing most of it to me
6. I really enjoy watchng Disney films and cry every time I watch one
7. I was in Girl Scouts until I was almost 16 years old (started dressing the way I did when I was 13) and thoroughly enjoyed it and would probably still do it to this day if given the opportunity
8. Spiders scare me, they’re pretty to look at, but I don’t want one near me
9. I own a lot of bright, colorful cupcake decorations including signs, dishware, jewelry boxes, etc. I really think cupcakes are cute
10. I don’t like wine in the least bit, I just can’t get used to the taste (please don’t shoot me haha)