for all of my poc kpop fans, lets make a list on what non poc kpop fans need to leave back in 2016, shall we?
- silencing poc kpop fans when a idol appropriates or slanders our cultures
- using the excuse of “they didn’t know because of where they grew up” when a kpop idol messes up
- using hashtags such as #justicefor_ that are made for serious issues in other cultures to support a kpop group
- getting mad at poc kpop pages because for once, you’re not included
- trying to speak for other pocs when you aren’t of that ethnicity
UPDATE: aye 2017 started only 2 and a half weeks ago and there’s already more to add.
- getting offended when called out about the behaviors stated above
- saying “poc kpop fans get triggered over everything!!1!1!” when these idols will literally shame, slander, and then romanticize the struggles of our cultures for their own pleasure and they do it cause they can. not cause “they didn’t know”
- make pages for wwam (white women, asian male) because of the uprising of poc kpop pages and feeling as if “white women aren’t praised enough” when literally every fanfic, scenario, reaction, and even idols themselves praise white features and use them in everything which makes the reading material in kpop not relatable to most poc’s
this is all I came up with but I’m probably missing some. feel free to reblog and continue.
As a builder, I always search for new inspiration to improve my skills
and my map. There’s no secrets : to be a good builder, you first need to outdo yourself with ambitious projects ! I know most of you
don’t really now how and where to start so we’ll do it together if you want to
Bungalows usually have the simplest look but may be the hardest to reproduce in-game… Good luck to everyone and don’t forget to use the hashtag “ts4 replica challenge” when you submit your screenshots ! You can also DM me or send me ask during the whole process !
You can use custom contents or try to do it cc-free
You can use all packs and share your lot to any platform
You cannot use another texture than bricks for the exterior
Your lot should be in Willow Creek, Newcrest, Granite Falls or Forgotten Hollow only
You must do a backyard with a vegetable garden
Money limit : 205 000$
This house is made for a multi-generational family : 1 single mother, 1 grandfather and 1 kid or toodler. It’s the grandfather’s house
You must furnish at least one bedroom of your choice
You must name this house after one of your grandfathers and write a small thing about him in the description
At the end, your final lot should looks like this picture
You have until April 30th to submit your screenshots with the hashtag “ts4 replica challenge”
Because I’ve been really busy with life recently, and I had to take a step back from tumblr, I’ve kind of lost touch with Marauders and Jily characterization etc etc. I do want to start making Marauder Notes and writing drabbles again, because they and all of you guys made/make me very happy.
Sooooooo I was wondering if I could ask you a small favour.
If you’ve read any (not too long) marauder fics recently, or if you’ve written any yourself, could you please send them my way? I would love to get reading again, and I’ll do my best myself to re-read the HP books, and maybe just maybe I could start making new stuff again. I would appreciate it very much.
Also, my inbox is always open to you if anyone ever wanted to talk about anything, be friends, or complain about your study workload (I have an essay due today and an essay due tomorrow, and also a test tomorrow night hahahahahahahahahahalp)!
In about 13 hours, my friends Matthew, Christina, and I will be folding a thousand cranes, in 24 hours! We’re doing it on a livestream to raise money($10,000!) for low income immigrants and refugees in NYC! You can learn more at resistancecranes.com.
Here’s how you can help.
1. Purchase a limited edition handfolded crane! They’re $10 each(plus shipping and handling), and all of those proceeds will be going to the NYC chapters of the International Rescue Center and the National Immigration Law Center. You can buy these cranes at resistancecranes.com starting 12noon EST on Feb 25th(tomorrow!).
2. Tune in to our livestream, and cheer us on on Twitter or Facebook. Especially during the later hours, when we are exhausted and loopy and weird. You can use the hashtag #resistancecranes or @ one of us; we’ll be checking it regularly(I am @sawdustbear on Twitter).
3. Fold a paper crane in solidarity with our endurance art project. Post it on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, and/or Twitter with the hashtag #resistancecranes, and link to our website(resistancecranes.com)!
How do I get involved in the Menhera community on Twitter?
Besides following the Twitter profiles of the various artists and brands, make sure to use the accurate hashtags when posting your own content! If you want to reach a wide audience, your best bet is using both the english as well as the japanese spellings of the words in the right combination.
#メンヘラ=Menhera - don’t look into the JP hashtag tho as it got the same stereotype as Emo - meaning some people think you
need to self-harm to be ~truly~ into it, thus it sometimes contains selfies where people proudly show off their latest self-harm cuts…
#病みかわいい=Yamikawaii/Dark Stuff #ゆめかわいい=Yumekawaii/Pastel Stuff #ハンドメイド=Handmade #コーデ=Coord/Outfit #ファッション=Fashion #アート=Art #相互フォロー=Follow for Follow #RTした人全員フォローする=Retweet for Follow
This is my first time hosting the Castle Ficathon. I’m just doing my small part to help keep Castle Fanfiction alive and going. For those familiar with my Castle Halloween Bash, this Ficathon will be pretty similar to that.
This “contest” isn’t a competition against others, merely a fun way for the Castle fandom and its talented fanfiction writers to generation some awesome stories over the summer.
Participating stories should be posted on Fanfiction.net. Stories will be included in the “favorites” list on the CastleFicPromoter FFN account. Links will also be tweeted through our twitter account and blogged/reblogged on tumblr.
Rules: Since we’re start later than usual all you need to do is break 30,000 words to achieve the Ficathon. To achieve the Mini-Ficathon you’ll need to break 15,000 words. To achieve the Maxi-Ficathon, aim for the standard Ficathon word count of 50,000 words.
Submissions will be accepted starting Monday, June 12, 2017 and ending at midnight on Friday, September 1, 2017. You can start writing/posting on June 12th. Before then, plot and plan away. Anyone can join, experience and new fanfiction writers alike. The main point is to have fun!
Stories are to be posted on your own FFN account, but should have “Castle Ficathon 2017” somewhere in the summary, so that readers can know that the story is a participant. Also, if you post a link to the story on Twitter, make sure you tag @CFPromoter in your post, so that I can easily retweet it. We’ll be using the hashtag “CastleFicathon2017” on Twitter when we tweet. Also on tumblr, please use the tag “CastleFicathon2017” for ease of reblogging.
Every participant will receive an individualized digital badge of participation at the end of the challenge. Participants will receive an additional badge for the word count level achieved at the end of Ficathon. Those who break 50k will also receive a personalized wallpaper based off the Castle Ficathon 2017 key art.
Don’t stress if you have trouble with updating regularly, the main point is to have fun, so… no pressure.
When Sam posts from places that says where he is, are we not looking too much into it. Hes probably just giving his fans a look at where he is, i.e. interacting. People know hes in SA so whats the problem with saying hes in Stellenbosch?
Um no. When does Sam ever tell us his location let alone hashtag it? Come on now…
Please watch out for the twitter hashtag you use when voting for bts.
A lot of people write the incorrect hashtag #BTSBBAMs
The correct one is #BTSBBMAs
The M and A are misplaced
PLEASE SPREAD THIS !!! 💕