Sometimes when Kara is exhausted she sleep flies. It’s so rare that she doesn’t even think much about it until she has a particularly trying month that just pushes her to her absolute limit, like she falls into bed in her supergirl outfit covered in soot and just conks out. She doesn’t wake up for a good 11 hours, and when she does wake up its to find she’s in a different bed. A much nicer bed, based on the silkiness of the sheets she’s getting filth all over, and she sheepishly makes her way out when she hears soft humming from the kitchen, and there standing over a skillet is Lena Luthor. She didn’t even know where Lena lived, let alone how to find her and climb into bed with her. Sleep-Kara must have just heard her heartbeat and followed it.
“Good morning, Supergirl,” Lena says with a smile. “You were a surprising thing to wake up to.”
“I am so sorry, Miss Luthor. I don’t even know how I got here.”
“Lena, please. When you wake up in bed with another woman wrapped around you I think it best to be on a first name basis.”
“Lena,” Supergirl says sheepishly, her face red, “I’m really sorry about your sheets. I’ll replace them for you, if you want.” Lena waves it off.
“I’m fairly confident I make more money than the government pays you, Supergirl. Don’t even worry about it.”
“Okay. Well! I promise you, this will never happen again!”
It happens every night for the next week. Even when the exhaustion starts to fade, Kara still falls asleep in her apartment and wakes up wrapped around Lena Luthor. Her subconscious is betraying her, and these morning afters are getting increasingly more confusing. Especially when Kara has a dream she’s eating the best tasting ice cream she’s ever had only to wake up realizing she might be mouthing at a very awake, clinging, heart-racing Lena.
My most recent ex girlfriends have told me detailed stories about their secret fun. A few years ago I was dating a 18f that had been fooling around with her real dad since she was 11. She had big boobs at 10 and she said her dad and friends took notice as she developed. Her parents spilt when she was 11 and she went and stayed with her dad for a bit. She said she tried to take her moms role, she would take care of him and then she started catching him jerk off. She said she would masturbate a lot thinking about taking him and him having his way with her. One day she walked in on him jerking off and she walked up to him as he was still stroking it and asked if she could watch. He agreed and jerked off for her as she started to get aroused she asked if she could help. He took her hand and guided it on to his thick curved cock and she said she was hooked from then on. She said she stroked it and they made out and she had her tits played with and sucked on. She was so wet and turned on that she wanted to do more. So she got on her knees and without asking she took her dads thick rock hard cock into her young warm wet mouth. She said that was her first cock and her daddy showed her how to suck it and stroke it (she deff had good dick handling abilities). She said he came in her mouth and she spit it up because it was so much. A few times of her catching him or him walking in on her in the shower and playing with each other she was ready to take let her dad take her virginity. She had plans on doing it on his bed and making it hot and romantic, but she ended up catching him jerk off to a dirty mag in his garage while he was working on his car. She went right up to him and dropped to her knees and told him “I thought we discussed this is my job” as she took his cock into her mouth. He let her suck on it and make it nice and wet. Then she got up and pulled her pants down and started rubbing and showing him her tight wet pussy. He picked her up and laid her back on the hood of his car and started licking her pussy and fucking her with his tongue. She said she came from his mouth and started begging for him to fuck her, he was on the fence about it. He teased her by rubbing his big thick head around her smooth wet pussy, then rubbing in out her clit. She said she couldn’t take the teasing anymore and pushed herself into him, forcing half his cock straight up into her. They both let out big moans and embraced each other and started making out as he slowly slide it all the way in. She just laid there while he filled her pussy up with all his cock. She said it was painful but the way he touched her and the way his cock curved it felt good really quick. He pumped her a few times slowly making her gasp and moan. Then she told him “harder daddy”, and he just stated pumping harder and faster into her. She said she was so wet from everything that it really diluted her blood from breaking her hymen, but looking down at her dads thick curved cock going in and out of her all shiny and wet made her his little slut right then and there. She said they went at it for about 10 mins or so and he pulled out and came all over her bit tits. 11 yrs old with almost size D bra, big perky tits cover in her dads cum. God I would of loved to seen that. I guess I’m lucky though, I did get to catch them when she was with me 18 at the time. We were stopping by her dad’s house where she was living at the time. She was going in to change and be right back out. Well I noticed the light on in her dad’s office/studio from out in the car. I seen this shadow blur across the curtains, realizing it was my girlfriend popping in to say hi to him. Then I noticed she dropped straight down instead of back out to the side like she came in view of the window. Then it hit me, she just dropped to her knees in front of him. Well I knew there was only one reason for her to do that, so I opened my door softly and then didn’t even close it just so they wouldn’t hear me trying to close my door and stop. I slowly snuck up to the window to his office and luckily there was a bit of the curtain open. When I looked in I was shocked! There was my gf on her knees holding her dads cock with one hand and cupping his balls with the other and licking up and down his shaft! I almost came in my pants right then and there, needless to say I had a rock hard cock then. She licked his shaft and then put it back in her naughty mouth and slide it all the way down with ease. You could deff tell she had been sucking that cock for a long time and knew how to work it. She was just gagging on it and then he stood up real quick took it out of her mouth and jerked it until he came all over her face. I was grabbing my rock hard cock through my pants not even realizing that I look like a big creep peeping in their window at night rubbing my cock. I watched as he took a shirt near by and gave it to her to clean her face off and decided to go back to the car before I’m spotted. I got back in the car and almost ripped my jeans because my cock was so hard. I took it out and started jerking off thinking about what I just seen with my own two eyes. Then I start thinking about all the stories she shared with me from the first time the had each other in the garage to that night she just sucked her dad off real quick while her bf waits out in the car. Never got to witness anything with any of my other ex girlfriends, but hopefully I can see something like that again. Still is the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced. BTW I never said anything to my ex gf about what I saw with her dad, she was open about telling me but I knew that she would of felt embarrassed if she knew I saw and knew it was absolutely real.
so alya told her to start flirting with adrien if she liked him so much, and the magazines give her step-by-step guides with 15 ~Chill~ Ways to Flirt With Your Crush Without Totally Embarrassing Yourself, so there’s no way this can go horribly wrong, right?
okay but marinette has to be realistic, when has anything ever gone right for her?
1. like their instagram and watch their snapchat: okay but marinette already does this, she follows all of adrien’s social media and collects his takes from photoshoots and knows his schedule, and honestly, there’s really nothing he does that she doesn’t know about it? the whole point of watching his snapchat and liking his instagram would be for him to notice her, but it’s not like she can tell him that she does this, because that would be creepy right? but for the most part she thinks she has this part down pat.
2. make eye contact: and this one is damn near impossible. every time she looks at adrien, and he looks back, her heart turns into a puddle and she wants to melt. but okay, the magazine said to make eye contact, so that’s maintain eye contact, right? don’t look away as soon as he catches her looking. okay, she tells herself. i can do this.
adrien and marinette spend the rest of the week in multiple staring contests. alya and nino are extremely confused, but the game catches on, and soon the whole class spends Madame Bustier’s lectures in staring contests with the rest of their classmates. there’s a running scoreboard, and chloe and alya are surprisingly good at the game, which isn’t that surprisingly at all considering how many glare-showdowns they’ve had throughout the year.
adrien just wants to beat marinette once, and how is it fair she’s so good at this??? marinette just wants to know why it’s not working; she hasn’t gone through dry eyes, blurry vision, and headaches for nothing. at this point, she’s read to pour Johnson’s No More Tears shampoo directly in her eyes to get them back to normal.
3. let your emojis do the talking: 🍆😛:eggplant: :yum:
alya sent it from marinette’s phone, and marinette is too busy dying to say anything about it. adrien still buys her eggplants for a month because he thinks they’re her favorite.
4. wave and say “hi” when they walk by: marinette had to quit when her over-aggressive wave nailed nino in the nose and broke it. alya called him “raccoon eyes” for weeks. it didn’t matter though, adrien didn’t even wave back (though it might have been because his best friend was bleeding on the school steps).
5. invite your crush to hang out as a group: seems easy enough, right? she invites alya, nino, and adrien over for a study group at her house, but alya and nino cancel at the last minute to give her “some alone time with adrien”. only it doesn’t work out that way because she’s forced to actually learn physics when adrien notices she had some troubles with it and tutors her for the rest of the night.
6. say something simple, then keep the conversation going: marinette had trouble talking to adrien in the first place, so it was a miracle if she even got something simple out. adrien saves her the trouble anyway when he complicates her cat sweater, but it doesn’t go the way she imagined because it devolves into a heated argument over whether chat noir or ladybug was better, and oh my god, how could she be arguing with her crush over how much she sucked?
7. remember what they tell you, and bring it up later: so adrien refuses to speak to her since she said ladybug sucked, and marinette is panicking internally 24/7. she makes him a hat to apologize because it’s summer and it’s blue, and when he asks her how she knew blue was his favorite color, she just smiles and tells him she read it in a magazine article.
adrien looks touched either way while marinette wishes she could sink through the floor because she’d gone nearly a whole year without adrien knowing she read magazine articles about him.
8. give them a sincere compliment:
adrien: “so what do we know about penguins already for this biology presentation?” marinette: “penguins are inefficient walkers…. they’re cute…. but not cuter than you.” adrien: “…thanks, marinette.”
adrien: “thanks, marinette. you’re so helpful.” marinette: “that’s me. i’m always helpful. i’ll always try to help you. you know, like… i’d totally hold a revolving door for you. i know that’s counterproductive, but you’re worth it.”
adrien: “god, they never get all the makeup off after a shoot.” marinette: “you know, i would really be okay with seeing you without makeup. that’s how much i like you.” adrien: “what?” marinette: “what?”
9. casually touch their arm when you’re talking: marinette casually strokes adrien’s arm during their next study session. adrien: “… why are you touching my arm?” marinette: “i’m checking the seam work.” adrien: “….that’s my skin though.” marinette: “shh, don’t disrupt a designer at work.”
10. offer them a fry: okay, but marinette doesn’t particularly like fries, so she figured she’d find another way to work this in. it happens one morning while she’s about to go to town on her croissant when she overhears adrien mentioning to nino that he’d forgot his breakfast, so she shoves the food in front of him and rushes away. alya can’t stop laughing at agreste’s startled expression when marinette shoved a croissant in his face without prompt. regardless, alya shares her own breakfast when marinette admits she didn’t have anything else to eat.
11. give them something thoughtful: marinette buys adrien a ladybug-spotted scarf because she knows he likes the superhero. he protests when she gives it to him, but she just shrugs and said she owed him one anyway after dissing his favorite superhero before.
the next day he gives her a matching chat noir one.
12. tease them: she can barely keep a straight face when she teases adrien in front of nino and alya about always smelling like camembert. she even buys him three cheese wheels one day, but he only flushes darkly as he shoves them in his bag. she wants to apologize in case she hurt his feelings, but later that day, she notices that the cheese is gone.
man, he must really like his cheese, she thinks in awe, and spends the rest of the day trying to figure out why adrien kept glaring at his bag during class.
13. steal their hat and put it on your head: adrien doesn’t wear hats, so she stole nino’s instead. adrien spent the rest of the day trying to set her up with his best friend.
14. ruffle their hair: marinette ruffles adrien’s hair when she walks into the classroom one morning. some strands end up tangled in her bracelet, and the two spend the remainder of class in the nurse’s office as she tries to cut them loose.
15. sit in their lap: marinette is a little hesitant to try this one, but alya ends up taking matters into her own hands and pushes marinette into adrien’s lap one day while the three of them and nino were visiting a cafe for lunch. marinette is flustered and apologizes profusely, and she finally finds the courage to look into his eyes. but instead of angry!agreste, she seems wide, shocked green eyes as adrien begins to laugh uncontrollably. marinette starts to giggle and shakes her head and it’s not until she looks at him again that she realizes… this whole situation seems really familiar…
“…chat noir?” she asks suddenly.
“what?” adrien asks.
“what?” alya asks.
“what?” nino asks.
“oh my god,” marinette says and dies.
Needless to say, flirting was not her forte. But hey, she still got the man in the end, right? …. alright, it’s a work and progress, but still.
And why I love her so much and she deserves the world.
First, let’s keep in mind that canonically Lena’sonly 24 years old, according to the show’s timeline.
Now, in season 2 Lena was in 12 episodes. During those episodes, she was in danger/manipulated/hurt (physically and emotionally) 37 times. Specifically, she almost died 8 times and in 5 of those times she was the target. She was hit once and knocked down and kidnapped twice.
Her own bother was the one behind the attempts against her life at the beginning . She was also constantly manipulated and lied to by her mother and later by her new mother figure/mentor. So it’s usually people close to her and people that she cares about who end up hurting her.
Let’s also remember that the events of season two happened in less than a year! I wonder how she seems so unfazed by all of her trauma. You would think she would at least have some kind of PTSD by now. Then again, this show hasn’t been great at tackling this subject.
Also, from what we’ve seen of season three this trend of her almost dying and getting hurt isn’t going to stop. What does she have to do to get a break?! I think it’s fair to say that Lena seriously needs a therapist and a bodyguard. Also all the love.
Let’s break down everything she’s been through (that we know) and who she is despite all of that. With gifs!
Before National City.
- Her biological mother died when she was four.
- Lionel lied to her and never told her he was her biological father.
- Was given the cold shoulder by Lillian and was
manipulated and reminded that she wasn’t a real Luthor.
- The brother she loved turned out to be evil.
- After her brother went to jail and she took over Luthor Corp her boyfriend at the time made her choose between him and her family’s company.
Some thoughts I’ve been mulling over for a while...
SJM Haters: “No diversity!” *Shoving aside canonically black High Lords Tarquin and the bisexual Helion, Thesan, Nesryn, all of the Southern Continent, etc*
SJM Haters: “Everyone is white!” *Punching the non-white Illyrian races, not to mention about 90% of the Summer Court*
SJM Haters: “They’re all heterosexual!” *Throws Thesan, Mor, Aedion, the Blackbeak Matron, Thea and Kaya off of a cliff* (Actually, feel free to throw the Matron off a cliff lmao)
SJM Haters: “Rowan is abusive” *blatantly ignores the fact that Rowan was literally tied to a queen who forced him to do terrible things, and he still found it in himself to love Aelin unconditionally*
SJM Haters: “She doesn’t tackle any important issues!” *Stepping on Rhysand’s history of sexual abuse, not to mention Lysandra’s history of sexual abuse, oh and also Aedion, whose nickname was literally ‘Adarlan’s Whore,’ and the slave trade, and the treatment of ‘lesser faeries’ in comparison to ‘High Fae.’*
I’m not trying to say that the ACOTAR/TOG books aren’t without their flaws. Every book, every movie, every song, every piece of artwork that has ever been created has a flaw in some way. Often, there are multiple flaws. It is okay to acknowledge these flaws. It is okay to even criticize them. What is not okay is discrediting the immense amount of work that SJM puts into these books. She released two (2) fantasy novels longer than 200,000 words in a single year. I don’t pretend to know everything that goes on at Bloomsbury Publishing, but I honestly believe that she did that for her fans. She started writing Throne of Glass when she was 16; she got it published 11 years later. Books take time; lots of it. Ask George RR Martin, who also tackles the heavy genre of fantasy, but he’s been working on Winds of Winter for six years. Do you think SJM would have wanted to go over these books for another year or combed through them just one more time before she published them? Yeah, probably. Every author, writer, fanfiction writer, artist, or whomever, wants just a bit more time to add those final details, to keep chipping away (because let me tell you, even when it’s done, we don’t feel like it’s done). But you know what else? She’s probably damn proud of them, too. As well she should be. The amount of times I find myself laughing with these characters and crying and screeching, it says enough.
The 1948 abduction that inspired Vladimir Nabokov’s “Lolita”
Florence “Sally” Horner was 11 years old when she stole a 5 cent notebook in her town of Camden, New Jersey after some friends dared her to. A fifty year old man with the name of Frank La Salle caught her stealing and posed as a FBI agent, but he let her go. However, as Sally was leaving school the next day, La Salle instructed the child to convince her mother that he was the father of some school friends and he would take them to a seashore vacation. But in reality he was going to abduct her and said he was going to take her to Atlantic City.
During the 2 year long journey across the United States, La Salle molested and raped her and said if she did not comply, he would turn her in for stealing. He sent her to school, where he claimed to be Sally’s father. After she confided in a friend who he was, she managed to escape and was finally able to call her sister from San Jose, California in March 1950, telling her, “Send the FBI!”
Frank La Salle was convicted to 30 to 35 years in prison under the Mann Act. Florence Horner died in a tragic car accident in New Jersey on August 18th, 1952. She was 15 years old.
If he wakes up early he’ll just walk around making loads of noise
He puts his cigarettes out on the bed
Man spreading to the max. He sleeps like a fucking windmill. He’s also a sleep kicker
S N O R E S
He whistles in his sleep too because of his teeth
Screams quietly in his sleep too
Dances while he makes tea/cereal
Never turns the fucking radio off
Doesn’t wash the sink out after shaving
It’s impossible to keep up with him when he’s walking because he takes massive fucking steps
He’s that arsehole who taps the glass on fish tanks
Lights up a fag the second he wakes up and just starts chatting to his s/o even if they’re asleep
Blasts music at random times
He’ll scream whenever he sees Gorillaz on TV or hears them on the radio
Or he’ll be like “oh! I know this song! Where do I know this song from?” and he’s not even joking
Like he’ll genuinely forget his own fucking songs
Steals other people’s clothes. Like EVERYONE’S. He’ll just trot around London in one of Noodle’s crop tops that’s way too small and way too short
He leaves the fucking windows open, both in the house and in the car
He still has all the gaming consoles from when he was a kid
He has a picture of Noodle when she was 11 and had a really bad hair day in his wallet and he’ll pull it out and show it to her and be like “look how ugly you were, Noods”
He has the worst pet names (“you’re my angel…dust”)
He steals make-up from Noodle
Lowkey kleptomaniac but unintentionally
He’ll pick up a pair of sunglasses and try them on in a shop and then he’ll forget he’s wearing them and you’ll get halfway down the street with him and you’ll go “did you pay for those” and he’ll go “dunno”
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you my crack pot theory.
There are Demi-fae in ACOMAF. I am not sure how I missed
this, over and over and over again. Actually I do, I just finished the TOG series,
so the connection never lite up in my brain until @propshophannah pointed it
I’m going to start with Mama Archeron. I have the hardest
time believing that she died of typhus. The idea never settled with me from my
first read. I just cannot see this lady of the house slumming in camps or
hanging out with wildlife where she would have been infected by louse. If the
house was infested the family would have been infected. I will admit that I
could be reading too much into this, but it has always nagged in the back of my
mind. (313, TAR)
Mama Archeron died when Feyre was 8, Nesta is 11. Let’s say
she had Nesta in her mid-twenties. She should have been about 35 when she
“died”. What if she faked her death?
What if it came to her attention that she was not aging as a human should be. With that said, what if Mama Archeron decided it was a good
time to fake her death?
Stay with me here. If Mama Archeron is a Demi-fae, that
means the girls are. Which would solve so many of the thoughts tugging in the
back of my mind, such as:
1. Nesta is immune to glamour because of her strong
will? She is somehow immune to both
Tamlin and Cassian’s glamour? Sorry, no. Tamlin was able to Glamour his entire
supporting household from Feyre, Tamlin was able to keep Feyre hidden from Rhys
until he noticed the third place setting at the table.
2. Feyre’s Prescience.
I have a whole post that you can read about it but to sum it up Feyre has a bit
of foresight. This is a girl that painted the Attor, although she had never
seen him (182, TAR). Her visions of the moonstone palace (375, TAR). Those two
little faeries in the garden (76, TAR), the bad feeling she gets from the
queens (389, MAF). Feyre can also taste magic, since we only have Feyre’s view
this could be something or nothing (45, TAR).
3. Elain, now I have comb these damn books and the only
thing that came up Elain can talk anyone into anything it seems. It does not
seem like much of a power to me, but it could lead to something greater.
4. The three sisters are mated to not just any fae, but
4a. Feyre was mated to Rhys, two years before UtM. She was a
half-starved girl painting flowers on a table and her equal is the most
powerful high lord in Prythian. I’m sorry, what?! Unless there was something
more to the Feyre.
4b. Elain is Lucien’s mate. I know some of you will disagree
with me, but I do not believe Lucien is as weak as he appears. He is a son of a
high lord and I have a feeling that his family sensed that he was going to be
4c. Wings and Embers hints that Nesta is mated with the
strongest Illyrian, the commander of the Night Court armies. In this scene I
also think that Nesta feels it too, when she accuses him of using some sort of
5. The mortal queens. The sixth queen did not even show
herself in Hybern. The sixth queen seems connected to the sisters. She is not
ill and also not present to gain immortality from the Cauldron. What if the
sixth queen is of a demi-fae realm?
7. The Suriel has one hell of an interest in Feyre.