A bunch of information on the Klance Spirits AUThe Spirits:
- 99% of them are completely harmless and unable to interact with the physical world.
- Most of them are about the size of a hand, their shapes can vary, some can fly, some can walk.
- None of them can talk but they can project strong
emotions (especially if they are evil spirits)
- People who can see them feel like they are touching warm empty air when they try touch them.
was actually able to see spirits at a young age, which is why he believes in
Lance. He interacted with them a lot so he was considered odd by other
- He once
got into contact with the one of spirits that are not as kind as others, which
gave him a sort of ‘curse’ which is attracting spirits whether he wants it or
not and he lost his abilities to see them shortly after.
then he has always felt an uncomfortable weight on his shoulders, sleeps badly
and has headaches often, which is why he prefers to not speak to people if
possible and listen to music to get drain away the buzzing in his head.
- He is
unaware that he is chased by spirits until Lance tells him. They clung mostly
to his shoulders and hair but sometimes are around his feet as well, or just
Spirits have really bad memory which is why they keep coming back to Keith even though Lance drives them away.
- Even though Lance tells the spirits to leave Keith alone, there is always a small flame spirit that clings to Keith shoulder, when Lance asks about it Keith tells him that it was his best friend when he was a kid, with a sad smile.
- Since young Lance realized that people couldn’t see spirits so he only interacts with them when he is aware he is alone.
- Hunk is the only friend who knows about them but it’s a topic they never talk about.
- The only reason why he spoke to them while
around Keith when they met was because Keith was being a jackass and he didn’t
care if he thought he was crazy or not.
- Lance doesn’t hate spirits, he finds them pretty actually, but he doesn’t love them either, because they make him feel different. Basically he treats them like flowers, appreciating their beauty from afar.
- Lance offers Keith to hang around with him and his friends, to be easier to shoosh the spirits that bother Keith away more easily.
- Keith tells Lance that he actually doesn’t feel tired while jogging. One morning Lance tags along on Keith morning jogs and he almost passes out laughing when he realizes that most of the spirits fall off while Keith runs and they are just trying to catch up to Keith.
- One day, when Lance sees Keith coming to university surrounded by spirits with eye bags he realizes that the spirits probably bug him during sleep too, which is how they ends up inviting Keith over for a sleepover, hoping he could ask the spirits not to bother him for the night.
- Lance won’t admit it but Keith looks really pretty with spirits around him, once a spirit that has a head of a flower was sitting on Keith’s head and Lance felt his heart skip a bit.
- Lance is the one who confesses to Keith, when Keith admits that he feels like he is a burden to Lance to which Lance replies by saying that taking care of the person he loves would never be a burden.