The 80s losers could watch their own movie.
- You know the way Georgie says “That’s disgusting!” in the first scene?
- He learned that from Stan and even though Stan is aware of what is about to happen in the next minutes, he smiles watching that moment
- Remembering that whenever Georgie wanted to scold Bill, the little boy would use anything he had previously heard Stan saying when annoyed
- Bill watches the entire opening sequence squeezing Stan’s fingers, it hurts but Stan knows Bill is hurting more, so Stan holds his breath and forbids himself from moving
- Mike values his grandfather’s advice a million times more now than the first time he heard those words that were almost a prophecy
- Beverly never told the boys about that incident at school in the girls’ bathroom, it just wasn’t worth it to bring it back
- But when Richie sees that he gets up in the darkness of the cinema and he is about to go find Gretta wherever she is in the world and break her nose or something, but Eddie pulls Richie down to his seat
- Stenbrough and Reddie all cringe watching the moment when they threw the entire content of their backpacks in the trash
- Because not long after that, each one of them realized they lost at least one irreplaceable belonging when they gave in to that childish impulse
- Richie keeps whispering “cute cute cute” every second Eddie is talking during that scene; because Eddie was smol and wearing pink
(this HC ended up being really long so I had to add a “read more” link,
also, I’ll take the opportunity to tag @smol-and-annoying
now, do go on and enjoy the rest, people :D)