how can I study smarter for an important exam I have tomorrow about four subject? It's about all we have done in this year... sorry if I bother it's just that I need some tips... thank you if you answer 🌌
Heyy there, lovely anon!
And no, you didn`t bother me, sweetie <3
1. Break the info down into smaller parts! Don`t be very hard on yourself. Divide the whole info into smaller pieces. Take a break every time you`ve finished another part of studying, it will help your brain unwind and get some needed rest ~
Also, you might use a special reminder or timer to remind you about the break, so you won`t overload your mind (check out Pomodoro or some other app for it!).
2. Plan it out! It also might be useful to make yourself a to-do list with all the stuff you need to learn and tick each of them when you`re done. It actually makes you feel more organized and productive.
3. Learn the most important things! Sometimes it might seem like you need to memorise literally everything, but the truth is - nope, you don`t. Highlight the most important stuff and don`t try to fit the whole thing in your head! You might also make flash cards with terms and primary, short definitions of them - it actually helped me in my exam prep!
4. As I`ve already said, highliters are your friends. Use different colors for highliting some parts of your conspects. Make a colour-coding key, but don`t color in too much.
5. Mind maps! They are actually veeery useful. Luckily, there is a lot of tips on how to make helpful mind maps in studyblr community, and they`re pretty easy to make.
6. Speak your notes out loud! Your brain will memorise it better if you repeat the info out loud (honestly, it helps).
7. Another one of the useful techniques is to make it a song! Yeah, it might seem silly, but it actually can help with studying difficult or boring topics.
8. Eat well! A very common tip, I know, but it is truly important. Foods high in vegetables and low in sugar increase concentration.
9. Exercising also significantly helps you concentrate and refreshes the mind!
Aand I think that`s kinda it! I honestly hope at least some of these tips will help, and I wish you the best of luck on the exam! You`ll nail it, definetly <3
Another exam prep tips, ones of my favorites on Pinterest:
Again, good luck, honey xx