THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE NAMJOON, WALE, AND VENNY INCIDENT
So long story short an “army” that goes by the name of Venny is pretty good at making celebrities notice bangtan. She got a retweet from wale from an old cover from namjoon and even got tinashe to notice hobi.
But heres why you SHOULD NOT treat here as the best namjoon stan ever because she is not
*i dont want to bring up the past but a lot of people are comparing her with namjoon because VENNY IS PROBLEMATIC SHE MADE A LOT OF RACIST REMARKS AND NEVER APOLOGIZED OR OWNED UP TO THEM AND EVEN REPEATED THEM UNLIKE NAMJOON*
So basically many armys AND HER claim that the collab happened because of her WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT BECAUSE ME KNOWING NAMJOON HE WOULD OF SAID SOMETHING HIMSELF
so then venny venn diagram releases these on her twitter (WHICH IS NOW PRIVATE COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT)
Okay but e ven before i knew that this was fake I HIGHLY DOUBTED IT namjoon would of done something himself he has the full capability to dm and message intl armys he has done so before
also she sounded soooooo shady i wasnt buying it
so then seeing this beef wale assumed namjoon knows venny venn diagram not knowing the real situation
BUT NAMJOON DOESNT KNOW WHO TF THIS PROBLEMATIC SHIT IS THIS COLLAB DIDNT HAPPEN BECAUSE OF YOU BOO
the fact that some people dont know this AND ARE ACTING LIKE SHE IS THE BEST NAMJOON STAN IS DISGUSTING BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY BEAUTIFUL NAMSTANS OUT THERE NOT THIS LYING SHIT WHO WANTED TO BE NOTICED SO DAMN BAD
I feel really bad for her BECAUSE SHE IS SO PETTY LIKE YOU ALREADY LIED AND EVERYONE KNOWS STOP TRYNA COVER YOURSELF UP WE ARE ARMYS WE ARE DETECTIVES WE WILL FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING
okay but basically i dont know what to do
the whole situation is so petty and stupid, like did this girl REALLY have to do this, being a namjoon stan since pre-debut i wouldnt be this thirsty to get namjoon to notice me, like i dont really know what to do because she already has done it and really cant take it back.
but hey im happy this happened because the twitter memes about her are so funny
peace, love, and support namjoon’s mixtape
*note* so many people are supporting namjoon remember when everyone used to fucking hate him people are giving him so much love i love armys we are amazing we need to protect namjoon
i feel bad for namjoon bc this is affecting his career, some “armys” are no different from antis using namjoon as a fucking target for everything, i remember him mentioning that he wont feel as if his life has purpose until his music affect the lives of his fans and now when he actually gets to know an intl “army” its about something negative and false accusations against him. Imagine how hard breaking he would feel GREAT START TO HIS SECOND MIXTAPE UGH
LEAVE HIM ALONE
atfirst i thought it was stupid to hate on venny as what she did was a harmless petty joke but this can really affect namjoon’s image in his rap career as wale knows about this
I see prompts are open yay! Please tell me all about Ford finding out about Bitty and Jack.
is interesting, because I don’t feel like it’d be an announcement, but just
something Ford finds out when Jack visits or the like. I mean, it could go the
other way, like Lardo could be, “heads up, Bitty’s dating our ex-captain” and
Ford would be like, “okay? why are you telling me?” (She’s a theatre background,
what is a Bad Bob to her?) I think she’d be pretty chill with it, and coming
from theatre, like being gay is not an issue, esp in college (and even at the
professional level) and esp if we go with the oft reblogged “Ford is gay”
is a small fic that is only half based on the above…
checks the dozens of pages Lardo has given her for the upcoming roadie. She
thought dealing with dressing room allocation was hard (and it is, one hundred
percent) but figuring out room allocations is somehow worse, particularly when
she’s new, and hockey players are more superstitious than the girl who played
Johanna in Sweeney.
was it I’m meant to pair Oliver with?” Ford asks, grabbing for the red pen
she’d stuck into her bun earlier. She comes out with a green one. It’ll do.
But really, he’d be fine with any of the guys in his year.”
makes a note on one of the pages. “Okay, then I think I’m–Oh, shit.”
it?” Lardo looks up from her sketchbook.
double checks through all her sheets before she says anything. She’s not
worrying, because there’s no time for that, she’s just already hating the
amount of extra work she’ll need to do to fix things.
left Eric, um, Bitty,” Ford corrects herself, still getting used to hockey
nicknames, “off the rooming list.”
Nah, you’re good.”
Lardo goes back to her drawing. “He stays with his boyfriend when we’re
playing up there.”
He’s in Providence. And he’ll drive Bitty to the games and practices and stuff. Should’ve emailed you that. My bad.”
“That’s fine.” Ford grabs another pen from her hair, forgetting she already has one in
front of her. It’s red this time. “Just thought I was going to have to redo an
entire afternoon’s worth of work.”
Lardo says. “I can see why the minor freak out.”
you, I did not freak out.” It’s half a lie. Ford has so many notes on these
sheets, but she’s not freaking out, she’s managing. It’s all part of it.
Lardo looks up and smiles at her. “Knew you’d be fine at this.”
takes the compliment with a gracious nod, and goes back to ticking off the rooming
list against the team names. All accept Eric.
The more chapters a fic has, the MORE YOU NEED TO COMMENT.
I’m looking at all these fics with lots of kudos, lots of hits, lots of subscriptions I’m sure, and then *crickets* at an update. IF THERE ARE SAY 100 PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED, WHY ARE THERE ONLY TWO COMMENTS?? Let’s say only 10% of the people still read it. That’s ten comments that should be there.
Too shy or worried or blah to comment? Here’s some copypastes for you:
I love this chapter so much.
I love reading this fic.
I think about this fic a lot.
It makes me happy when I see there is an update.
This story is so intense and well-written.
I’ve been following since the beginning and it’s better than I imagined.
I’ve fallen in love with your characterization.
*quote your favorite part* This is my favorite!
This fic made me think about a lot of things.
I’ve learned some things about myself reading this story.
This is my favorite fic of all time.
I reread this all the time.
This is absolutely delectable and I love it.
Use one! Use all! There are endless possibilities! Don’t feel pressured to write an essay. Just say that you are still here and you’re happy!
It would be preferable for you not to say
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
It’s ok when combined with other things, but if that’s all you say…..? We’re looking for love on the hard work we just posted
When you post your first chapter/oneshot, you worry: “Is anyone reading it? Does anyone like it? PLease someone, anyone!?” and you wait for people to come into your space.
When you post your Xth chapter, you already know that people are reading it, there’s already a crowd gathered. Even if it’s only a few people, you know that they are there. “Does no one like it? What’s going on? What happened? Everyone loved it before?? I thought?? Did I mess up?”
NOT COMMENTING ON A MULTI-CHAPTER FIC IS LIKE GOING TO THE THEATRE AND NOT CLAPPING BETWEEN SCENES. LIKE THERE IS NO APPLAUSE AT INTERMISSION.
What's the difference between hoodoo, voodoo, and rootwork? I'm kind of a beginner witch and am researching all I can about the different kinds of witchcraft, even the ones I don't practice. But all three get lumped together in everything I read. Are they interchangeable? What even is the correct spelling of "voodoo"? And can you recommend some good places to start researching. The last thing I want is to disrespect anybody!
They’re related, but not the same thing. Hoodoo is just an umbrella term for a bunch of other practices that originated in the Western part of Africa. It’s considered just folk magic, not a religion. Southerns of the US practice this, especially Christians.
Voodoo has 2 branches: Louisiana Voodoo, and Haitian Voodoo [Should have been spelled Vodou. You’ll see why later]. It is considered a religion. The only difference really between the 2 is the ritual order (Louisiana Voodoo doesn’t have much of it.) Voodoo is a combination of religion and folk magic (and if you know anything about the history of Voodoo and where is came from, you should know why that is).
Rootwork is just that. Working with roots and flora. Of course, in the past, you used the local plants in your area and today, its much easier to get roots from other places in the world.
Rootwork and hoodoo are actually interchangeable. Of course, with these definitions they don’t look like it. But if you were to use both words interchangeably to a hoodoo practitioner they most likely wouldn’t bat an eye. And to be a little bit more specific, you use rootwork in hoodoo as it is one of the practices used in hoodoo.
You can also use rootwork in voodoo, but rootwork does not equal voodoo. And hoodoo does not equal voodoo. So~
Spelling is actually important to know. I think it doesn’t get talk about a lot in the community except for a random tumblr post or blog post floating about saying how that person hates it when people always spell it one way and dont know the other ways. And why theyre used.
(Correct me if I’m wrong anyone) ‘Voodoo’ is not only the mainstream version of the spelling but usually refers to Southern Voodoo or Louisiana Voodoo. ‘Voodoo’ is actually seen as derogatory and wrong to some in Haiti which brings me to the other way spelling it. ‘Vodou’ (or ‘Vodoun’, ‘Vodun’, ‘Vodu’ and sometimes ‘Vudu’) usually refers to Haitian Vodou. You’re going to see the different spellings used all the time. But know that when Someone is saying ‘Vodou’ they are mostly talking about Haitian Vodou and when people say ‘voodoo’ theyre either lumping all voodoo together or theyre talking about American Voodoo. And, all Voodoo came from Coastal West Africa (From Nigera to Ghana).
Also, when it comes to researching, you’re not going to get much when it comes to Voodoo since information is passed by word of mouth. Hoodoo on the other hand is everywhere on the internet. A quick google search and a quick YT search will get you so much.
Quick note though, If you see anything related to LuckyMojo, take it with a grain of salt. The owner of the website is a bully, and pretty much infiltrated and made money from a community that was never hers.
Some of you have requested that I show you my note taking technique. This is in no way a proven technique, but it really works for me and many of my professors have applauded my structure. So try it, and if you like it and it works for you, great! If not, I commend you on having a more structured system! These are my general rules when I take notes:
1. Leave space. A lot of space. While going through previous notes, whether it be right after class or a month later, I always found that I had information that I wanted to add, and cramped pages never allowed for that. Plus, it’s a bit less daunting on the eyes when there is some room between ideas. I do realize that this is not very eco-friendly, but hey!
2. Use the margins in a smart way. I have developed a “legend” of symbols to draw in the margins so that when I need a quick scan of what pages in the textbooks I referenced or vocab, I can find what I need easily. It might not seem useful on this one page, but when you have a whole 3″ binder full of notes, it’s a blessing.
3. Write on one side of the page. Again, not a eco-friendly option. However, I’m sure there are those of you (my past self included) who have wished you just had another page to write down book notes or additional thoughts without having to get a fresh paper. This solves that!
4. Make it pretty later. I know this page is visually appealing, but keep in mind that I was in my nice warm room by myself and listening to music while writing this. My notes straight out of class aren’t color coded and they definitely don’t have cute little decorations on them; just get the information down, worry about aesthetics later.
5. Put yourself in the classroom. You might think: “but I’m physically in the room what the hell are you talking about”. The concept is weird but it works. I always try everything I can to make sure I place as many visual cues in my notes as I can so that when I look back on them later I remember exactly where I was and what was happening. Are you not paying attention and thinking of food? Write it down. Did someone fart? Write it down. Placing yourself in the room is the most beneficial thing you can do for future you.
6. Keep it short. I can’t tell you how many times I freaked out when I first got to college because I was trying to write everything down. I was certain I was going to miss something. WELL HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU. You aren’t going to miss anything if you keep your bullets to a minimum of one sentence. It’s proven that short phrases in your own words help memory better than full sentences that the professor gives you.
Finally, make it yours. This is a system that works for me because my brain is weird and can’t take notes the Cornell or outline way. The most important thing to learn in school is your own flow of things. Experiment, be creative! I hope I have helped those of you who aren’t traditional learners realize that there isn’t just one way to process information. If any of you have any questions or need specific examples, let me know! (I realize there is a typo on this but hey don’t worry about it) 🙈
Could you write a fic with the prompt “Stop being so cute.”? (I don't know if you want a specific character but if its directed at Evan then that would be cool~ )
I did this with tree bros, I hope that was okay!
Evan’s fingers shake as he spins the dial on his locker,
groaning when he overshoots the third number and has to start inputting the
combination all over again. One to the
left to 18, two to the right to 3, three to the left to 45. He sucks in a
deep breath before trying to pull his locker door open. It makes a horrible
metal-on-metal screeching noise, but it pops open nonetheless, revealing messy
binders stuffed to the brim with crumpled loose leaf and battered textbooks
littered with tiny doodles of dicks. In Evan’s history textbook, one of the
previous owners used the eyes and nose of every pictured historical figure as a
base for drawing a dick. While Evan can appreciate the effort there, the fact
that he has to scramble to cover up his book whenever a teacher passes by his
desk does nothing to help his anxiety and he wishes that he could Wite-Out the
copious amounts of male genitalia, but that would probably end in him having to
pay to replace the textbook and his comfort is not worth a couple hundred dollars.
A tiny scrap of paper flutters out, landing on the sticky
hallway floor. Probably another one of the notes Jared has taken to slipping in
his lockers between classes. They usually involve dick jokes or sarcastic
commentary on Evan’s behavior during their shared chemistry class—because
apparently Evan needs to be told how pathetic it was when he dumped watered
down hydrochloric acid on his hands and refused to tell the teacher, preferring
instead to let his hands tingle uncomfortably until he could wash them after
class—or whatever juicy piece of gossip that’s been circulating through the
student body. He sighs as he leans over and collects the paper off the floor,
bracing himself for a sentence or two on how ridiculous Evan looked when he was
startled by a loud noise and nearly dropped his beaker.
Instead, he finds a barely legible phrase scrawled in the
messiest chicken scratch Evan has ever seen. The writing looks like it was
erased and rewritten about a dozen times, making it seem like whoever penned it
wasn’t sure how to phrase what they were trying to say—or whether they should
say it at all.
Summary:She’s always been invisible to Negan, but when she agrees to become his wife to get medication to control her pain, she sets out to make him finally see her.
Characters: Negan x Female
Word Count: 3,871
Warnings:NSFW, Smut, Fluff and Swearing
Author’s Note: This fic was requested by @dicktatorwho sent:
I was wondering if I could get a fic with Negan x Chronic pain /fibromyalgia sufferer? I suffer fibromyalgia, and I haven’t found many fics I can relate in that aspect. Can be whatever you want, smut, fluff, whatever!
Okay so I didn’t know that much about fibromyalgia before writing this fic, but I love a challenge! I did some research, and I hope this turned out okay. I had a ton of fun writing it and learned a lot! @dicktator if this isn’t to your liking or it’s not accurate please let me know and I will write you another fic.
Can I request something? RFA + V & Saeran finding out MC has feelings for them.. but they don't feel the same way? ToT.
- You admitted it after a cute movie the two of you had watched. Little movie hang outs being a well-welcomed habit between the two of you
- But, as the words started pouring out, his expression turned so sad.
- “Mc… I really appreciate it, I do! I just… I don’t think we’d be good together.”
- Mr. Never-Had-A-Girlfriend was rejecting you, even after such flirting from before?
- When you asked him about that, he rubbed the back of his neck, unable to look you in the eyes.
- “Well… I think I was just confusing my feelings for you. I realized I just really admired you instead, and it was never anything more than that.”
- He was still sweet enough to try cheering you up when you started crying a bit. He even went on to tell you that just because he didn’t return your feelings, that it didn’t mean no one liked you at all.
- (In fact Zen had been making some hints towards you)
- But even after all his kind words, the two of you slowly stopped hanging out. It was hard talking to each other, and sometimes difficult even being in the same room.
- You kept it simple in the chat, but after every time you met in person, it was hard not to have the tears well up again.
- You decided to mail him a cute romantic letter. That way when he picked up his fan mail, he’d have a nice surprise from you!
- It was so worrying writing the letter. You wrote it over about five times before you finally sent it- With a stamp and card that reminded you of him.
- So you waited a day or two, and then you finally received a call from him.
- “Heyyy, Mc,”
- You giggled and greeted him back. “Did you get my letter?”
- “I did, I did. That’s, uh. Why I called…”
- His tone wasn’t what you were expecting, and you frowned while waiting for him to continue.
- “It’s a sweet letter, it really is, and it’s so thoughtful, but… Mc, I think you don’t really like me for me.”
- “…What do you mean?”
- “All this stuff you wrote- It’s exactly what my fans write about the characters I portray. It isn’t anything about the real me. Just the me up on stage. I’m sorry, Mc. I… I don’t think it would be good for us to go out together. I think you’d just be disappointed.”
- Your heart snapped. You couldn’t help it- The sniffles coming from your end as he bounced around from trying to cheer you up, to explaining how it was for the best.
- But you couldn’t do it. You hung up on him.
- He didn’t even try calling back.
- From then on, any time he popped in while you were on the chat, you instantly logged off. Any time Jaehee got a bit too excited about his new plays, you popped off. Hell, even when Jumin let out a small complaint about Zen you found your chest constricting and needing to go cry privately.
- The parties were hard, but at least he was always swarmed by fans.
- To see him, you had to work within his schedule. His busy, hectic, schedule.
- When you walked in after thanking Jaehee, you fumbled with your hands.
- “What were you needed to discuss? Was it about the next party? Any funds that are needed I’ll be willing to cover.”
- “No, no, it’s not about that.”
- He finally brought his head up from his paperwork, giving you a curious look.
- “Jumin, lately I’ve realized my feelings-”
- “I’m sorry, Mc, but no.”
- He… he didn’t give you a chance to even finish.
- “I’ve noticed for a while you had started acting like most women towards me, so I knew this day was coming, but no. Don’t worry, I’ll still talk to you. The RFA needs to continue the parties, anyway.”
- You stood awkwardly for a moment before nodding a bit and excusing yourself.
- You didn’t get on the chat for a few days, or even open up the app. When you did, you were greeted with so many texts.
- Of course Jumin had nonchalantly mentioned it! You felt so stupid, so childish.
- You couldn’t even look him in the eyes anymore.
- He knew it as soon as you started bouncing jokes right back at him
- He knew it the moment you didn’t care he was pushing you away, the moment you promised to help him find his brother.
- He knew it, and it hurt so much.
- After the commotion died down, you had tied a note around the little cat robot he made for you, and had it surprise him one day. You thought it would be cute!
- You thought he liked you back.
- But suddenly you were spammed with on onslaught of messages.
- “I’m sorry, Mc, I’m so so sorry.”
- That was the basic summary of the messages. He felt so bad, you could tell from his texts, but he still couldn’t afford someone getting close to him. Not with his past.
- Not with his brother still having issues.
- “I love you, I do, just not like that. I won’t be able to ever love anyone like that.”
- You ended up getting rid of the stuff he had made for you, but you still kept the cat.
- At least it was able to cheer you up.
- While it was true she was into girls… She couldn’t bring herself to actually date one.
- The worries of being openly together, the worries of being attacked or yelled at… She couldn’t live that life, much less could she do that to you.
- When you admitted your feelings to her, with a cute cookie set that spelled it out, she felt her heart drop as she rejected you.
- It was for the best, you both knew it, but god that didn’t mean it didn’t hurt.
- She tried cheering you up, but what could she do?
- Everytime she was on the chat, you tried your best to converse with her, but it was clear to everyone you were still hurting
- She was still hurting
- You had made him such a cute and sweet letter in brail. He had recently fully learned it, something he was so proud of.
- So you mentioned you had a surprise and handed him your special letter.
- He was smiling at first, but as his fingers ran through the letter, his smile quickly faded.
- He ended up putting the letter to the side halfway through.
- “Mc… You know I still love her.”
- You were suddenly thankful he couldn’t see you that well. Your fists clenched, your eyes watered, and you even felt that familiar hot buildup of saliva in your mouth.
- You wanted to puke.
- “I know…I know feelings are so easy to catch, I know your feelings are most likely sincere. But I’m sorry. I can’t let go of her. I don’t think I ever can.”
- You put on a fake voice, smiling and trying to act like you understood.
- But how could he still be so blindly in love with someone who caused him so much pain?
- You didn’t visit him again after that. Jumin was a bit concerned, but after meeting with V again he knew.
- RFA parties were really awkward after that.
- How could you have feelings for someone like him? How could you like someone who had killed people with his bare hands?
- The moment you handed him such a cutesy pink letter, he didn’t want to read it. You could see the apprehension etched on his face.
- When he crumpled up the letter, you realised maybe he wasn’t as recovered as he seemed.
- “You can’t handle me, mc, don’t even pretend that you can.”
- You tried to explain yourself a bit, not expecting him to get so upset, but that just made the issue worse.
- “I can’t trust you! You don’t know me! You don’t know anything about me, expect I’m the ‘poor person’ with a horrible childhood and I was taken in by some cult. Hell, my own brother doesn’t even know me yet. Why the hell do you think you know me?”
- You couldn’t talk, you just bit your lip and tried not to make your tears too obvious, but that failed when he threw your letter at you.
- “Get out of my sight.”
- Later on, when you finally managed to look at your phone, you saw so many texts from Seven, apologizing for Saeran’s behavior, but honestly… You knew he was right.