anon said: WASHETTE !
- Who said “I love you” first: Lafayette said it in the middle of their first time. Like literally seconds a way from coming and just groans out a stuttered ‘i love you’ which helps along Washington’s finish.
- Who would have the other’s picture as their phone background: Lafayette has a baby picture of George (provided by Martha) that he teases George mercilessly about. Then George gets an old pic of Middle School Lafayette from Alex and the tables turn.
- Who leaves notes written in fog on the bathroom mirror: Laf leaves little notes in french that annoy Washington because he knows they’re probably cute messages but he can’t understand like what the fuck, laf.
- Who buys the other cheesy gifts: George buys him the most extra things. Weekend getaways in France and $5000 dollar bottles of wine.
- Who initiated the first kiss: Lafayette did when they were standing over his desk looking at some map determining a floor plan for their office building and Lafayette just leans in for a kiss. George wraps his hand around the nape of Laf’s neck and take the lead.
- Who kisses the other awake in the morning: George kisses Lafayette on sunday mornings when they don’t really have a reason to be awake but George’s internal clock wakes him up so he wakes Laf up to have some fun in bed.
- Who starts tickle fights: George starts it but it’s not really a fight because Lafayette just lets it happen. He finds the laughing till his stomach hurts cathartic.
- Who asks who if they can join the other in the shower: George always request Laf join him in the shower and will never turn down that invitation. George is also a massive tease and won’t acually tough Laf until he gets himself all cleaned up.
- Who surprises the other in the middle of the day at work with lunch: Lafayette surprises George in his office then George surprises Laf by actually having time to go out for lunch. They usually just go to the coffee shop down the street and talk until George is called away on important buisness. Laf was once called away but it turns out the emergency was Alex punched the coffee machine.
- Who was nervous and shy on the first date: George is a little out of practice in the dating arena but it’s okay because Lafayette is just as nervous. He almost wore an ear piece so Alex, Herc, and John to feed him things to say but decided against it. The squad does reserve a table next to Washette in order to spy (Wash notices instantly and is suddenly less nervous and more amused and John in a trench coat, Alex in a wig and Herc with a news paper covering his face).
- Who kills/takes out the spiders: Washington does it because he assumes Lafayette is afraid of spiders because he heard somewhere the french hate spiders???
- Who loudly proclaims their love when they’re drunk: Lafayette just word vomits really cheesy french sayings that basically amount to ‘ilysm like i can’t believe we are a thing? can you believe we’re a thing? wow’.