Yo could I request miu Iruma himoko yumeno Angie yonaga and maki Harukawa with a shy s/o who gets easily embarrassed
Of course! Please enjoy it!
- She’s always quick to embarrass the hell out of you just to see you all cute and flustered like that.
- Sometimes she takes it a little bit too far.
- But when you cry!!!
- She stops! She stops everything! She gets you the hell out of there and cuddles you and apologizes and makes sure you’re okay and gives you lots of face kisses.
- You don’t have to be social after that! You can go right home and relax! She’ll drive!
- She just feels so bad…
- She’s very sorry!
- But…it’ll probably happen again. She just gets carried away.
- You know what helps somebody get over shyness?
- Learning to love the stage!
- She makes you her assistant immediately!
- You’re not so sure about this, though…
- But she insists!
- You’ll take to the stage right away!
- You’re blushing like crazy the entire time, but she constantly tells you how well you’re doing and how helpful you’re being.
- That really helps, and you’re feeling a little better about all this now.
- After the show, she gives you lots of little hugs and kisses!
- She will always be there to support you!
- Angie would really like it if you would come to her art exhibition tonight!
- She really really really really REALLY wants you to be there!
- So, of course, you have to go, because you can’t say no to Angie.
- But! What you didn’t know!
- Is that she was going to pull you up to the podium during her speech!
- You’re completely red-faced as she holds your hand, telling everybody how much she loved you and how important you were and how you were her muse!
- And! Then! She killed your face!
- Ten times!
- All over!
- She’s so giggly and happy that you could make it!
- And you look so cute blushing like that!
- When you get home, she thanks you for being so brave and letting her talk about you like that in front of everybody.
- She’s pretty easily embarrassed too, really.
- So she understands!
- She keeps most of your affection at home.
- But what?
- You’re embarrassed even at home?!
- Well that’s just really cute.
- Lots of kisses!
- But still, all these nice hugs and cuddles stay at home.
- Where you feel safe and nice about them!
- Or at least, more than you would in public.